The Hotel End
April 18, 2024, 06:18:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 2198   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1841241 times)
JollyCobbler

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #3360 on: July 31, 2014, 09:36:29 am »

No chance Matey - take it like a Man, everybody gets called a prat from time to time, get used to it. If it helps you just sit quiet and wait patiently on here and bide your time - you will get plenty of opportunity on here Kiss

Some more than others though, aye? Kiss
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 09:39:59 am by JollyCobbler » Report Spam   Logged
j20cobbler

« Reply #3361 on: July 31, 2014, 10:07:58 am »

Look forward to you clearing this up and to knowing where I must move to next.

Anywhere off this board until you learn to stop repeating the same post over and over. Nothing personal, of course.
Wouldn't you miss him and every other poster whose opinions you feel unworthy if they just upped and did one?
I actually think you'd be poorer without them, currently they provide you with the vehicle to showcase your wit and humour.
Use it as a positive.
You can be dour at times CS,  but you do make me laugh.
Report Spam   Logged
ajp

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #3362 on: July 31, 2014, 10:14:08 am »

Just been up to get tickets, on my tour of the ground (whilst the system was down), I counted 4 workmen in total!!
Report Spam   Logged
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #3363 on: July 31, 2014, 10:36:45 am »

So I imagine you were probably there around 10.30, which is break time. Or, maybe todays planned works don't need too many people?
A good gauge of how many are on site is to count the cars in the car park. Just an idea to you all.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
Alwaysdark

Isn't it good to be lost in the wood?

View Profile
« Reply #3364 on: July 31, 2014, 11:26:38 am »

No chance Matey - take it like a Man, everybody gets called a prat from time to time, get used to it. If it helps you just sit quiet and wait patiently on here and bide your time - you will get plenty of opportunity on here Kiss

Being called a name on the internet does not bother me in the slightest and even less when coming from the likes of you. You have no credibility and thus none of your words carry any weight. It is quite entertaining reading you making a **** of yourself though. If you conduct yourself in the same way out in the big wide world I would wager that you have a bent nose and not many of your own teeth.

Ps: I don't need any advice on making posts on here but thank you all the same.   Good to see you have taken mine and started to use capital letters and full stops where they are appropriate. Kiss
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 11:28:11 am by Alwaysdark » Report Spam   Logged

In the sad town
cold iron hands clap
the party of clowns outside.
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #3365 on: July 31, 2014, 11:46:33 am »

Would one of them be God?

You do invite these witty one liners Marquis Cool
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #3366 on: July 31, 2014, 12:00:46 pm »

And yet you felt the need to re-write the post to which I responded? You tit! Roll Eyes

Total rubbish - I decided to amend the post almost immediately its just that you for once hit the keyboard quicker than I did my amendment. In fact I resubmitted the amended post seconds after your first reply. Sorry for the confusion but it does happen. Cool 
Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #3367 on: July 31, 2014, 12:03:58 pm »

Some more than others though, aye? Kiss

Why do you keep inserting "aye" in your posts - it looks a bit naff Cool

Report Spam   Logged

Alwaysdark

View Profile
« Reply #3368 on: July 31, 2014, 12:04:43 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

In the sad town
cold iron hands clap
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #3369 on: July 31, 2014, 12:08:32 pm »

Being called a name on the internet does not bother me in the slightest and even less when coming from the likes of you. You have no credibility and thus none of your words carry any weight. It is quite entertaining reading you making a **** of yourself though. If you conduct yourself in the same way out in the big wide world I would wager that you have a bent nose and not many of your own teeth.

Ps: I don't need any advice on making posts on here but thank you all the same.   Good to see you have taken mine and started to use capital letters and full stops where they are appropriate. Kiss

i should imagine you lose most of your wagers -  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3370 on: July 31, 2014, 12:13:01 pm »

You know the bloke at work that just goes on and doesn't know when to shut up and in the end everybody looks around with that slightly cringey look everbrite? Because if you don't it's you.
Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #3371 on: July 31, 2014, 12:16:24 pm »

You know the bloke at work that just goes on and doesn't know when to shut up and in the end everybody looks around with that slightly cringey look everbrite? Because if you don't it's you.

ditto - your as bad
Report Spam   Logged

Alwaysdark

View Profile
« Reply #3372 on: July 31, 2014, 12:18:24 pm »

ditto - your as bad

No. Incorrect.

You're by the way.
Report Spam   Logged

In the sad town
cold iron hands clap
Alwaysdark

View Profile
« Reply #3373 on: July 31, 2014, 12:21:00 pm »

i should imagine you lose most of your wagers -  Tongue

I have just won one after stating to a friend that I could count in a reply from you and that you would not use capital letters and full stops in that reply. Very predictable Mr bent nose no teeth  Kiss
Report Spam   Logged

In the sad town
cold iron hands clap
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3374 on: July 31, 2014, 12:24:50 pm »

So I imagine you were probably there around 10.30, which is break time. Or, maybe todays planned works don't need too many people?
A good gauge of how many are on site is to count the cars in the car park. Just an idea to you all.
Sorry ajp, I've just read that again and it sounds like a dig at you. It wasn't. It was more a response to everybody that keeps moaning there's nobody there. They'll only have on the amount that's needed for that day. If a planned days work doesn't need 9 people, they won't have 9 people. The car thing still applies. If there's 8 cars in the car park then there must be at least 8 people there.
Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #3375 on: July 31, 2014, 12:27:14 pm »

Everbrite. To clear this up once and for all could you draw us all a map showing exactly where you must live/work to have an opinion or support NTFC.

I don't mind where Cobblers fans reside - they are all over the place! It just happens that I don't quite see eye to eye with your daily repetitive grind on the Dev'. They all have opinions in any case but the vast majority of them don't go on and on about the same subject on a daily basis! Some on here tend to twist the facts to suit their argument.
Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #3376 on: July 31, 2014, 12:30:40 pm »

No. Incorrect.

You're by the way.

Grin Grin well done and thanks . must check before posting Roll Eyes

this is great am beginning to warm to you now - well done keep it up. 
Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #3377 on: July 31, 2014, 12:34:47 pm »

I have just won one after stating to a friend that I could count in a reply from you and that you would not use capital letters and full stops in that reply. Very predictable Mr bent nose no teeth  Kiss

soon be your bedtime
Report Spam   Logged

Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3378 on: July 31, 2014, 12:36:55 pm »

This is what I meant about the cringey thing
Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #3379 on: July 31, 2014, 12:41:10 pm »

This is what I meant about the cringey thing

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 2198   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: