The Hotel End
April 19, 2024, 13:43:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 [1713] 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 ... 2200   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1844012 times)
Worthless Recluse and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #34240 on: June 12, 2022, 15:58:36 pm »

Think you will find that most of that leaflets was taken from how other clubs have achieved success.

Some of was even picked up by KT last season with the transfer community, etc etc

But again lets attack another fan who wants more from his football club than underperforming poor L2 football in a not for purpose stadium

If we had been promoted what do you think would have happened next season?  we would have been bookies firm favourites for relegation

I wonder how Exeter will do ? They are building and developing bit by bit through their passionate supporters.
A simple "no I was not at the Exeter rooms" answer would have sufficed. I look forward to it being my turn for petty insults to be thrown at. And by the way, the Exeter Rooms meeting, was not at the Park Inn, it was just off of the Kettering Road, by the Clare St junction, and nothing whatsoever to do with Exeter City. Looks like you slipped up again.
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
Search 5000 Posts Level 6
« Reply #34241 on: June 12, 2022, 17:36:04 pm »

The club (or rather the owner and chairman) met with Cilldara on a number of occasions, were even willing to sell the club and the land to them for a price...... that price was judged too high by Cilldara at the time.

So the "elephant in the room" was the the club knew of another company interested in buying the land back in 2019, yet seemed surprised when the same company came along with counter bids on the same land in 2021 and 2022.

But yeah, lets focus on the fact that the Trust's legal advisor had an off-line unsolicited conversation with someone connected with Cilldara and therefore the Trust is in bed with the multi-million pound outfit that is the Cilldara Group because that fits the narrative better eh?

From what  I can see you and your friend Derek appear to have took what originated as a genuine question a bit to heart. As someone (just for you Derek AKA Random) who has never suggested any connection between Cilldara and the Trust, I was interested in hearing your response GPC. I was heartened to hear a complete denial which I took as fact. I haven’t got involved (although Random has chosen to involve me) in any of the speculation around Cilldara, or the council and the Trust. The only observation I made was that I believe some to be very sensitive creatures. Which suggests to me that they are feeling a bit stressy at the moment. Just be confident in your answers.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #34242 on: June 12, 2022, 17:48:05 pm »

why not come to a board meeting and say that to my face ?

so which one of KT, GW, DB, Nunn, MW or JW are you?  Bet it's not DB, I mean he's only interested in money. Not JW either cos hes too nice to call me a twat, hmmm interesting

Or perhaps you are just a nobody? 

Or a somebody expecting to get paid if this crap land deal goes ahead, I know, you are the tea boy at Buckingham Group and will get a £100 bonus when they develop the land. No wonder you are so keen to support KT and the land deal, even if you don't support the owners !!!

To be honest Derek you give me the impression of somebody ' short of a sandwich at a picnic '. Have a sinking feeling you and a few others fixation on the ACV clause will lead to tears all round. How the Trust Board Members allow you to continue in this manner takes some understanding Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 19:16:39 pm by Deepcut Cobbler » Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #34243 on: June 12, 2022, 18:21:23 pm »

How the Trust Board Members allow you to continue in this manner takes some understanding Roll Eyes
I totally agree. I am also surprised that some other board members have no comment to make on here, yet contribute to the Facebook forums. Scared of being shot down perhaps?
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
Search 5000 Posts Level 6
« Reply #34244 on: June 12, 2022, 19:35:28 pm »

To be honest Derek you give me the impression of somebody ' short of a sandwich at a picnic '. Have a sinking feeling you and a few others fixation on the ACV clause will lead to tears all round. How the Trust Board Members allow you to continue in this manner takes some understanding Roll Eyes

Well said that man. Random is the epitome of a place where common sense goes to die. Where truth is a genuine casualty of his diatribes.

Report Spam   Logged
Ryan Amoo 14

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #34245 on: June 12, 2022, 19:42:52 pm »

Think you will find that most of that leaflets was taken from how other clubs have achieved success.

If you're defending that leaflet you need to give your head a wobble.
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Avatar Search
« Reply #34246 on: June 12, 2022, 23:39:04 pm »

LOL, double standards again - OK i will call you and your friends idiots, weirdos, clueless thick, stupid idiots, just like you must be based upon your post above.

This is then back up by your absurd claim that you are not a big supporter of the owners

I bring up the Chinese deal because it underlines how KT acts and treats NTFC and it's supporters. Again you are a thick idiot if you think it is not relevant that the owners done a questionable deal with oversees investors without declaring it to the fans and various 'mis-reporting' to companies house etc. Now on the back of that we have had 6 years of blaming everyone about the East stand delays, debts of £6m with zero increase in assets, constant moving of the goal posts re the land deal.

And to cap it off you then have a dig at the Trust for not telling you of plans we have spend a few months in the making - at the same time allowing the owners 6 years grace on producing plans and at least 6-8 months on their plans for ACV land

I mean you must be an idiot and some sort of mega weirdo if you think that a 30 year old supporters Trust, with it Directors having around 400 years of combined support and seeing in well excess of 5000 games, is trying to buy ACV land for their personal gain yet raise not one concern about owner who lives in Dubai, is a fan of Oxford United, fan of NTFC for 0 time and attended around 6 games in 7 years with his General living in Florida, 4000 miles away.

There is an allegation of “mis-reporting” to Companies House made in this post. Leaving to one side the significant legal implications of this statement, any evaluation regarding the financial performance of the club would heavily rely on the accuracy of the information submitted to Companies House.

Please can you provide evidence to substantiate this comment and confirm if this is a personal claim or constitutes the position of the Board of the Trust? As a life member of the Trust who is represented by both the aforementioned Board and indeed by definition yourself, it’s important that you provide some clarity around this allegation and whether it is fact or subjective opinion. Thank you in advance.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 00:39:47 am by Melbourne Cobbler » Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
Horsham Cobbler

"I'm not a gynaecologist, but I'll take a look"

View Profile
500 Posts Eighth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #34247 on: June 13, 2022, 06:11:12 am »

There is an allegation of “mis-reporting” to Companies House made in this post. Leaving to one side the significant legal implications of this statement, any evaluation regarding the financial performance of the club would heavily rely on the accuracy of the information submitted to Companies House.

Please can you provide evidence to substantiate this comment and confirm if this is a personal claim or constitutes the position of the Board of the Trust? As a life member of the Trust who is represented by both the aforementioned Board and indeed by definition yourself, it’s important that you provide some clarity around this allegation and whether it is fact or subjective opinion. Thank you in advance.

The wise money says that your reasonable question, above, will either solicit a politician’s response, or will be ignored.

Report Spam   Logged
guest3494

« Reply #34248 on: June 13, 2022, 06:52:31 am »

my opinion is "slightly disturbing"? It doesn't matter if I'm a mod or not, that's the vibe I'm getting from the trust at the moment. As for the phoenix club comment, that stems from when we nearly went under 6 or 7 years ago, captain Tom Reed could hardly contain himself at the thought of starting up again. I'm presuming he's something to do with the trust, he was involved in that odd presentation a couple of years ago about signing gentleman players or whatever was in that baffling leaflet

He may not be involved directly mate but he certainly follows the route of spurious digs at Tom Cliffe on his “New Hotel End” Facebook page.
Another case of support the way I want it or get attacked it seems!
Report Spam   Logged
singcobb

View Profile
Level 6 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #34249 on: June 13, 2022, 07:03:59 am »

The wise money says that your reasonable question, above, will either solicit a politician’s response, or will be ignored.

No. He will be called DB bastard love child.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3481

« Reply #34250 on: June 13, 2022, 07:30:08 am »

What did you lot do with the secret £6.68m you got from the Chinese? This is actual fact with evidence but lets ignore that and call someone who is doing his utmost to protect the interests of NTFC - not the owners - a Weirdo. !!!!!

Morning Random
I don't dispute there is evidence of the £6.68m and before I ask my question I agree that it wasn't good to sell the club without telling the fans. I also dont think its good they have kept quiet on the matter.
However, with actual fact based on evidence can you confirm what the cost was to buy back the shares and if possible any legal fees etc. The buy back would be enough though to get a clear picture of any profit they made (i.e the £6.68m sale minus the buy back amount). Thanks in advance.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3494

« Reply #34251 on: June 13, 2022, 07:49:29 am »

Now I have to be careful how i word this, i have no real evidence or real facts but it is just a feeling....

That BOTN, Hammy, Deepcut, Marquis, Doggydo and Tcobb are actually KT, GW, JW, DB, Cllr Nunn and other Director Mike Wailing

Because they seem so focused on the Trust and are desperate to discredit it and simply make up stupid posts, especially ones that already know the answer to.

I mean as a genuine fan of NTFC would you at the very least like to hear what the Trust ideas re the ACV land and compare their offerings to that of the owners simply selling and pocketing the money for themselves.

Now someone else who has ambition and making KT & the club look bad is Tom Reed, so surprise surprise, lets give him some abuse and ridicule - I mean why would we want some plans for a better stadium. (KT reply really makes me laugh. - - NHE has to be totally fan led, managed, funded etc, but they are not interested in an Infrastructure Foundation because it will be fan involved - you could not make it)

I assume they didn't like my reasoned response and explanations so thought better deflect by making ship up.

What did you lot do with the secret £6.68m you got from the Chinese? This is actual fact with evidence but lets ignore that and call someone who is doing his utmost to protect the interests of NTFC - not the owners - a Weirdo. !!!!!

Have you ever given a reasoned response?
As for calling us all stupid collectively, well, I’m just happy that I’m capable of constructing a sentence correctly as a relative barometer to your intellect.
My opinion is my opinion and you, no matter how loud you scream at us, will not change it until such time you show us the viable alternative you have said is coming.
If that alternative looks like something I can buy into, including financially, I will come on board…. Provided you are not involved with the Trust going forward.
I find you abrasive to say the least.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3494

« Reply #34252 on: June 13, 2022, 08:20:46 am »

why not come to a board meeting and say that to my face ?

so which one of KT, GW, DB, Nunn, MW or JW are you?  Bet it's not DB, I mean he's only interested in money. Not JW either cos hes too nice to call me a twat, hmmm interesting

Or perhaps you are just a nobody? 

Or a somebody expecting to get paid if this crap land deal goes ahead, I know, you are the tea boy at Buckingham Group and will get a £100 bonus when they develop the land. No wonder you are so keen to support KT and the land deal, even if you don't support the owners !!!

Wow TCobb, if you’ve got a legal advisor I’d suggest there’s a no win no fee opportunity here  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Peter Frost

View Profile
1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Avatar
« Reply #34253 on: June 13, 2022, 08:32:35 am »

Derek - serious but friendly advice - stop posting anything until the Trust announce their plans for the ACV land as these latest exchanges achieve absolutely nothing beneficial to anyone.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #34254 on: June 13, 2022, 08:43:25 am »

Wow TCobb, if you’ve got a legal advisor I’d suggest there’s a no win no fee opportunity here  Grin
That’s out of order, you’ve been bleating on about this happening to you, now your encouraging other posters to do the same, a smiling face doesn’t mitigate the sentiment.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest3494

« Reply #34255 on: June 13, 2022, 08:49:27 am »

Those on Twitter, might like to check out Keith B  @KB127
Seems like some nerves have been hit.

Awww bless, quoting us without getting into a discussion.
Hey Karl…. How was your childhood with Kelvin?
I have fond memories of St.Petes beach, FLA in 1975 …. I remember building sand castles but got accused of land grabbing so I stopped 🤣
Report Spam   Logged
guest3481

« Reply #34256 on: June 13, 2022, 09:01:06 am »

Those on Twitter, might like to check out Keith B  @KB127
Seems like some nerves have been hit.
I understand why it hit a nerve but if I was on the Trust board I would be asking myself how we have got to a position how this is even a consideration by some.
Report Spam   Logged
tcobb

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #34257 on: June 13, 2022, 09:14:26 am »

Manwork, you can see that Whitedogdo is purely joking and I take it as such.  Roll Eyes

Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #34258 on: June 13, 2022, 09:37:08 am »

That’s out of order, you’ve been bleating on about this happening to you, now your encouraging other posters to do the same, a smiling face doesn’t mitigate the sentiment.

He doesn't have any 'savings' to take away anyway.... Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 09:40:02 am by Deepcut Cobbler » Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
super-si

View Profile
500 Posts Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #34259 on: June 13, 2022, 09:44:02 am »

You googled what myopic means didn’t you? again let me reset your thoughts, his post was full of options, to make them FACTS they need to be evidenced.

You evidently have the measure of me, Manwork...I surrender!!!  Roll Eyes This thread is so incredibly boring. I occassionally peep in to see what's happening.Then realise that I have missed so many pages, there is no hope of latching on to any substantive messaging amongst the puffedd up egos. I might leave it a while until there is some genuine news.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 [1713] 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 ... 2200   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: