The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 17:45:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 [1884] 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 ... 2181   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1820331 times)
RChurch, tcobb and 33 Guests are viewing this topic.
guest3548

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #37660 on: November 29, 2022, 17:39:53 pm »

And the pie in the sky and flying pigs could bring them over Grin
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #37661 on: December 02, 2022, 18:28:04 pm »

Great news, the redevelopment is closer than ever!
I've just been Reading 3.4 acres of development land for warehousing going for £4m.. ..There's got to be £25,000.000  sitting out there!.

I'm told on regular basis it belongs to 'our club' and not just cdnl...
So for starters, lets get the East stand finished and a 1500  capacity increase to the south stand. There's £5m of it so still £20m left...

Happy days.

What was that? 5hit can't happen until happen starts to s***...
As you were then.

Got me a ticket for tomorrow's game...
Up the Cobblers..

Report Spam   Logged
tcobb

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #37662 on: December 02, 2022, 18:32:54 pm »

Free ticket i take it ?
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
guest3551

« Reply #37663 on: December 02, 2022, 18:37:04 pm »

Careful if you use the bogs in the east, there are roaches betwixt the porcelain sub structure.
Report Spam   Logged
Horsham Cobbler

"I'm not a gynaecologist, but I'll take a look"

View Profile
500 Posts Eighth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #37664 on: December 02, 2022, 20:50:44 pm »

Careful if you use the bogs in the east, there are roaches betwixt the porcelain sub structure.

Oh how we laughed.
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Avatar Search
« Reply #37665 on: December 02, 2022, 21:58:46 pm »

Great news, the redevelopment is closer than ever!
I've just been Reading 3.4 acres of development land for warehousing going for £4m.. ..There's got to be £25,000.000  sitting out there!.

I'm told on regular basis it belongs to 'our club' and not just cdnl...
So for starters, lets get the East stand finished and a 1500  capacity increase to the south stand. There's £5m of it so still £20m left...

Happy days.

What was that? 5hit can't happen until happen starts to ****...
As you were then.

Got me a ticket for tomorrow's game...
Up the Cobblers..

Welcome back Dopey, are those figures guesstimates or have you full project costings and financial projections perchance?
Alternatively, instead of all that never ending land bóllocks, why don’t you put up the names of people who have the cash to indulge your every whim, just like the examples you continually put on here.

What’s that, you’re full of shít because your heads up your arśe.

As you were. 👍
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
Tom

View Profile
Search Mobile User Apple User
« Reply #37666 on: December 05, 2022, 00:01:59 am »

The Trust board did respond to our email, we've updated the email chain here:

https://www.notmytrust.com/email-trust-november-14

We've gone back again and asked for answers to the questions rather than the opinions on issues that we got in the response, our email is also included on that page.
Report Spam   Logged

Cornish Cobbler

View Profile
Search Level 3 Second year Anniversary
« Reply #37667 on: December 05, 2022, 04:24:49 am »

We've gone back again and asked for answers to the questions rather than the opinions on issues that we got in the response, our email is also included on that page.
I like the transparency of you publishing all the questions and replies (would be interested to have known from the owners in cash terms what the Chinese ‘deal' made / lost  them when it all fell apart – it seems not much) however it does feel like this is turning into something of point scoring exercise; I presume if you have an ex board member standing you know exactly what the situation / processes are in respect to a lot of this is. That said when the elections do take place and presuming there is a change in ‘direction' it will interesting to see what the views of the ‘new' board are in regard to the on going situation and whether there is a way forward.
I just think its such a shame that all then parties involved (council, Trust, Cilldara and owners) cant reach some agreement between them. We know Cilldara and the owners at one point were in talks and given Cilldara's expertise in remediation, surely there has to be deal there that can get things moving. You'd think it would be something the council would be pro actively looking at given how this is playing out and where matters will be should the review decide in favour of Cilldara  (must be a reasonable chance of this I presume).  Its just beyond embarrassing now.
Report Spam   Logged
Tom

View Profile
Search Mobile User Apple User
« Reply #37668 on: December 05, 2022, 05:33:10 am »

I like the transparency of you publishing all the questions and replies (would be interested to have known from the owners in cash terms what the Chinese ‘deal' made / lost  them when it all fell apart – it seems not much) however it does feel like this is turning into something of point scoring exercise; I presume if you have an ex board member standing you know exactly what the situation / processes are in respect to a lot of this is. That said when the elections do take place and presuming there is a change in ‘direction' it will interesting to see what the views of the ‘new' board are in regard to the on going situation and whether there is a way forward.
I just think its such a shame that all then parties involved (council, Trust, Cilldara and owners) cant reach some agreement between them. We know Cilldara and the owners at one point were in talks and given Cilldara's expertise in remediation, surely there has to be deal there that can get things moving. You'd think it would be something the council would be pro actively looking at given how this is playing out and where matters will be should the review decide in favour of Cilldara  (must be a reasonable chance of this I presume).  Its just beyond embarrassing now.

No point scoring, simply there can't be any manipulation/misrepresentation of what is said if it's published in full.
Report Spam   Logged

guest3551

« Reply #37669 on: December 05, 2022, 07:37:26 am »

One of those Catarh stadiums is made of containers, CDNL will be interested in that.
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #37670 on: December 05, 2022, 11:10:11 am »

How about Cov returning for a while?  Grin
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63858805
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
guest3548

« Reply #37671 on: December 05, 2022, 11:47:38 am »

Most certainly not! They can ground share with Derby!
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #37672 on: December 05, 2022, 12:09:43 pm »

How about Cov returning for a while?  Grin
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63858805
That's an absolute shocker to be fair. Never let it be said that Mike Ashley is anything but a first class c**t!
Report Spam   Logged
Peter Frost

View Profile
1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Avatar
« Reply #37673 on: December 05, 2022, 14:55:37 pm »

Like others I really appreciate the level of transparency by publishing in full the communications which makes it difficult for your more vocal critics to vent their spleens. I also appreciate the mutual politeness and whilst there is of course a slightly different undertone, seeing adults communicate in this manner is a refreshing change from some internet chatter we see.

Of course it's conjecture but failure to exclude the involvement of Cilldara in the Trust's bid will leave most readers making their own conclusions.

Whilst any other bid is somewhat irrelevant until the outcome of the judicial review is concluded I do have concerns with the Trust even stating they are making a bid  - of course by some it will be interpreted as such but this is not an antitrust statement - the simple fact for me is that the trust have a clear charter on being a democratic organisation and rightly have a transparent financial situation - the latter clearly showing they are not in a position to make a 3 million pound bid which shows they must have a backer who obviously hold a dominant position in the relationship - therefore I don't understand how a democratic organisation supposedly representing all supporters and 700 plus members can adopt this strategy, without specifically sharing how this relationship and bid benefits the club more than the existing one from CDNL - I believe there are implicit serious risks and they are operating outside of their remit. 
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 16:43:28 pm by Peter Frost » Report Spam   Logged
guest3548

« Reply #37674 on: December 05, 2022, 16:04:33 pm »

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the trust board are not the trust! They appear, to me, to be operating as an entity separate from the trust membership. That is wrong and undemocratic! In the latest communication from the trust, the trust board met with 5 people, one of the topics discussed was the tone and content of communication between "some individuals affiliated with the trust, the football club and some fans on forums and on social media" It's obvious since then that the co opted trust board member has been absent from here!
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #37675 on: December 05, 2022, 16:47:53 pm »

Like others I really appreciate the level of transparency by publishing in full the communications which makes it difficult for your more vocal critics to vent their spleens. I also appreciate the mutual politeness and whilst there is of course a slightly different undertone, seeing adults communicate in this manner is a refreshing change from some internet chatter we see.

Of course it's conjecture but failure to exclude the involvement of Cilldara in the Trust's bid will leave most readers making their own conclusions.

Whilst any other bid is somewhat irrelevant until the outcome of the judicial review is concluded I do have concerns with the Trust even stating they are making a bid  - of course by some it will be interpreted as such but this is not an antitrust statement - the simple fact for me is that the trust have a clear charter on being a democratic organisation and rightly have a transparent financial situation - the latter clearly showing they are not in a position to make a 3 million pound bid which shows they must have a backer who obviously hold a dominant position in the relationship - therefore I don't understand how a democratic organisation supposedly representing all supporters and 700 plus members can adopt this strategy, without specifically sharing how this relationship and bid benefits the club more than the existing one from CDNL - I believe there are implicit serious risks and they are operating outside of their remit. 

I couldn't agree more, Peter.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #37676 on: December 05, 2022, 18:29:54 pm »

We've gone back again and asked for answers to the questions rather than the opinions on issues that Grin we got in the response, our email is also included on that page.

Trust: Can I ask how you got Andy Roberts personal email..

WE GOT IT FROM THE FORMER BOARD MEMBER

Trust: Can I ask how you got Andy Roberts personal email.

WE TOLD YOU THICKO  Grin Grin Grin

It’s nice to know the some don’t attend games or fùcking meetings.  Grin Exactly what is their interest in the club at all? Yet they are consulted and involved in everything, above the rest of the membership.
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Avatar Search
« Reply #37677 on: December 05, 2022, 19:39:47 pm »

Interesting to hear that the Board chair is scheduled to meet with Kelvin Thomas. Given the board are now direct competitors with the club I am not entirely sure what they are going to discuss? The club won’t know what may put them at a commercial disadvantage, so presumably any discussions around the land/stand and other financial commitments are going to be off limits. Even the information in the public domain is unlikely to be expanded upon. Frankly if it were me I would view the board as an organisation not to be trusted (ahem) from the perspective of the current owners. I would imagine these are the inevitable consequences of the previous decisions, so it will be interesting to see if there can be progress at all? Apologies for being so negative but its probably too little to late and little more than a PR exercise from both sides?
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
guest3548

« Reply #37678 on: December 05, 2022, 20:08:20 pm »

My understanding is that it's a moderated meeting? FSA facilitated I think
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #37679 on: December 05, 2022, 21:36:37 pm »

CDNL can not be trusted to deliver the smallest amount of redevelopment. its over 7 years since they 'suggested ' they would finish the East stand, which they failed miserably to do so...So any other offers by A.N Other needs to be courted as its probably going to be a whole lot better than what the present incumbents will deliver.

Let's not forget, because cdnl have mothballed our club for nearly 8 years, it doesn’t mean our clubs desperately needed infrastructure has been down graded, as we now need both East stand finished as of 8 years ago and the long awaited increase of capacity to enable proper trading while in league 1 has now become over due.

What we need is a lot more than cdnl could ever offer our club, so for that reason they need showing the door, preferably without 23 acres they certainly don't deserve..

Time for change.
Northampton town doesn’t need land grabbing cdnl but they need ntfc.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 [1884] 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 ... 2181   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: