The Hotel End
April 16, 2024, 08:07:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 [1918] 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 ... 2197   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1839262 times)
guest3574

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #38340 on: February 12, 2023, 12:35:18 pm »

I haven't responded to either of them since August, I'm in a much better place just watching from the sidelines. Cool
Pavlov’s dog  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
guest3571

« Reply #38341 on: February 13, 2023, 07:18:02 am »

I'm not on theTrust board but it would be a finished East stand and an expanded south stand so we can trade to our potential,  now that's not being imaginative but more practical,  something I doubt thomas knows the meaning of or pretending not to!
Hate to be pedantic but that isnt going to built on the development land. The appeal for imagination from the Trust was for the development land, not the stadium.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3571

« Reply #38342 on: February 13, 2023, 07:20:10 am »

'Whatever that may be' Let me remind you..
 A finished East stand to an acceptable standard.
A 2000 capacity extended South  stand..
Both of which Thomas erroneously left off the fancy drawing showing a mass of warehousing engulfing the tiny Sixfields stadium..
Nothing less will do.
Will the 'not my trust' putting themselves forward fight for this?
They had better for our clubs sake.
You have sort of proved my point. That is what YOU want. I'm not saying I disagree with it but the Trust should canvass their membership, and possibly the wider fanbase. That's what I believe the 'not my trust' will do that the current Trust has not.
Report Spam   Logged
Substitute
Pat McGatt

View Profile
Combination Poll Voter Level 3
« Reply #38343 on: February 13, 2023, 08:45:49 am »

I wonder if we could get it classified as an area of outstanding beauty.
Report Spam   Logged

Let's Swell The Facilities
guest3574

« Reply #38344 on: February 13, 2023, 11:24:18 am »

I wonder if we could get it classified as an area of outstanding beauty.

Suggest it to the trust person next time he's allowed to post
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #38345 on: February 13, 2023, 13:22:01 pm »

You have sort of proved my point. That is what YOU want. I'm not saying I disagree with it but the Trust should canvass their membership, and possibly the wider fanbase. That's what I believe the 'not my trust' will do that the current Trust has not.
If the supporters and towns folk want a fair share from this development for their football club and are aware of the minimum requirement as pointed out above, to allow our club to finally progress ..It will happen.

Keeping an entire town its council and its football club supporters in the dark about what it is ntfc desperately need has be nothing short of genius on behalf of cdnl.. Thankfully now their defences are falling and chinks of light have been getting through.
We will get our fair share and its a lot more than 10 poxy boxes we're getting mugged off with.
Forget peddling in house division,  we're all 100% behind Northampton Town fc.

Report Spam   Logged
guest3571

« Reply #38346 on: February 13, 2023, 15:01:27 pm »

If the supporters and towns folk want a fair share from this development for their football club and are aware of the minimum requirement as pointed out above, to allow our club to finally progress ..It will happen.

Keeping an entire town its council and its football club supporters in the dark about what it is ntfc desperately need has be nothing short of genius on behalf of cdnl.. Thankfully now their defences are falling and chinks of light have been getting through.
We will get our fair share and its a lot more than 10 poxy boxes we're getting mugged off with.
Forget peddling in house division,  we're all 100% behind Northampton Town fc.

Well thank you for your relentless pursuit to bring us all into the light you have been basking in for so long.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3574

« Reply #38347 on: February 13, 2023, 15:44:55 pm »

Stan, he doesn't listen Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #38348 on: February 13, 2023, 16:51:28 pm »

Suggest it to the trust person next time he's allowed to post
Waste of time, he never answers anything thats not on his script. Hes worse than a random cold caller..
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
guest3574

« Reply #38349 on: February 13, 2023, 17:03:22 pm »

Waste of time, he never answers anything thats not on his script. Hes worse than a random cold caller..

He's been very quiet of late, reined in before the AGM perhaps?
Report Spam   Logged
guest3571

« Reply #38350 on: February 13, 2023, 17:30:31 pm »

He's been very quiet of late, reined in before the AGM perhaps?
Judging by some of the pathetic posts on Twitter recently by those associated with the trust,  I dont think the board have issued such an ultimatum.
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
« Reply #38351 on: February 13, 2023, 18:31:56 pm »

Judging by some of the pathetic posts on Twitter recently by those associated with the trust,  I dont think the board have issued such an ultimatum.
And on Facebook. They really do not do themselves any favours.
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
guest3574

« Reply #38352 on: February 13, 2023, 19:30:07 pm »

Even the Chairman has deigned to comment in the Hotelenders group on FB, more polite and diplomatic compared to his stormtrooper colleagues
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #38353 on: February 13, 2023, 21:48:45 pm »

Even the Chairman has deigned to comment in the Hotelenders group on FB, more polite and diplomatic compared to his stormtrooper colleagues
Does anyone else picture seeing a desk in the cdnl office down Sixfields with Pau Barrabeitg and Stan Herbert sitting opposite each other,  being constantly harassed by worried calls from a scuzzy little down trodden office in a run down part of  Miami?

Maybe my imagination is running away with me..One day I'm going to be proved wrong..perhaps?
Report Spam   Logged
guest3571

« Reply #38354 on: February 14, 2023, 08:53:18 am »

Does anyone else picture seeing a desk in the cdnl office down Sixfields with Pau Barrabeitg and Stan Herbert sitting opposite each other,  being constantly harassed by worried calls from a scuzzy little down trodden office in a run down part of  Miami?

Maybe my imagination is running away with me..One day I'm going to be proved wrong..perhaps?
What do you imagine I'm wearing, assuming I am wearing something in your fantasy  Kiss
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
« Reply #38355 on: February 14, 2023, 09:05:51 am »

What do you imagine I'm wearing, assuming I am wearing something in your fantasy  Kiss
How about one of these? Beds likes to expand things.  Grin

Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
guest3574

« Reply #38356 on: February 14, 2023, 11:28:57 am »

I'm going to pour bleach in my ear Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
guest3571

« Reply #38357 on: February 14, 2023, 11:44:35 am »

*insert something witty about being full of hot air*

This amused me...
https://twitter.com/TSting18/status/1624509990613446664?s=20&t=LkfbTuiSkJZfDuwfrDVy6w
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
« Reply #38358 on: February 14, 2023, 13:51:36 pm »

Thing is, the attention seeking twat, thinks that he is being original, but he is only repeating what Bowie did over 40 years ago. Anyway, no more from me concerning him.
https://twitter.com/Roger_Xanth_Day/status/1624511316994949121/photo/1
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Substitute
Pat McGatt

View Profile
Combination Poll Voter Level 3
« Reply #38359 on: February 14, 2023, 13:55:55 pm »

Maybe a tarpaulin at the back and a space for critters to leer at swans.
Report Spam   Logged

Let's Swell The Facilities
Pages: 1 ... 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 [1918] 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 ... 2197   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: