The Hotel End
April 19, 2024, 14:26:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 [1919] 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 ... 2200   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1844092 times)
Ragdoll Cobbler, DavCobb and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.
guest3574

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #38360 on: February 14, 2023, 15:47:10 pm »

Maybe a tarpaulin at the back and a space for critters to leer at swans.
Kinkies!
Report Spam   Logged
guest3578

« Reply #38361 on: February 19, 2023, 16:46:21 pm »

If posts on this thread are censored as much as my post elsewhere, then, free-speech is dead.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #38362 on: February 19, 2023, 16:54:44 pm »

If posts on this thread are censored as much as my post elsewhere, then, free-speech is dead.

Never give up Abs...your comments are welcome...Keep at it!
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #38363 on: February 19, 2023, 17:46:33 pm »

Possibly now under the control of the 'notmytrust/cdnl' boys?
Only joking, despite regularly getting booted into touch on here, I've always found the mods fair to both those pro progression for ntfc and those only wanting the best for cdnl/thomas.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3578

« Reply #38364 on: February 19, 2023, 17:57:30 pm »

Possibly now under the control of the 'notmytrust/cdnl' boys?
Only joking, despite regularly getting booted into touch on here, I've always found the mods fair to both those pro progression for ntfc and those only wanting the best for cdnl/thomas.

Good to hear.

When the time comes, I hope we can work together.
Report Spam   Logged
singcobb

View Profile
Level 6 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #38365 on: February 19, 2023, 23:57:16 pm »

Good to hear.

When the time comes, I hope we can work together.

Why do you reply to posts by your alternate persona?
Report Spam   Logged
guest3574

« Reply #38366 on: February 20, 2023, 11:22:30 am »

Why do you reply to posts by your alternate persona?
He's lonely in his ivory tower
Report Spam   Logged
Substitute
Pat McGatt

View Profile
Combination Poll Voter Level 3
« Reply #38367 on: February 20, 2023, 12:49:52 pm »

Bauhaus.
Report Spam   Logged

Let's Swell The Facilities
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #38368 on: February 20, 2023, 14:46:43 pm »

https://www.ntfctrust.co.uk/uploads/files/acv-land-where-is-the-vision.pdf
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
MCHammer

View Profile
Search 1000 Posts Apple User
« Reply #38369 on: February 20, 2023, 15:08:22 pm »

I see we are back to Powerpoints and public statements.

I thought constructive discussions were being held mediated through the FSA.  Hopefully change is coming and things like this can constructively be put forward direct to the parties involved. 
Report Spam   Logged
guest3574

« Reply #38370 on: February 20, 2023, 15:10:37 pm »

Interesting, there's already a hotel close by, a few eateries, a bowling alley and a cinema. It's not the Riverside in Middlesborough, it's the dug out remains of a Victorian rubbish tip and post industrial lakes. Why not Northampton?
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
« Reply #38371 on: February 20, 2023, 15:37:47 pm »

Interesting, there's already a hotel close by, a few eateries, a bowling alley and a cinema. It's not the Riverside in Middlesborough, it's the dug out remains of a Victorian rubbish tip and post industrial lakes. Why not Northampton?
These valid points have been made in the past to Random, by myself and others, but he refuses to answer me. I dont know why.
He should be along soon, after he has clocked off from his day job, and then do a runner when the questions get a bit tough. Lets see how long he takes..
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
random1

View Profile
Search Level 3 Mobile User
« Reply #38372 on: February 20, 2023, 15:42:52 pm »

Hi. Here I am right on cue mate
Sorry what sensible questions would you like me to answer?
Re Riverside I don’t get the point. So there is a hotel across the road so what?  There are umpteen warehouses too but that doesn’t seem to matter

Also that land has done nothing for anyone for the last 8 years, it is a prime (ish) location

Lots of better ideas than put in a great big warehouse on it would you not agree ?
Report Spam   Logged
MCHammer

View Profile
« Reply #38373 on: February 20, 2023, 15:44:51 pm »

I know the Trust are pretending it never happened but the irony of criticising how little the owners will deliver when they tried to do a deal that would have delivered even less for the football club.  Were Cilldara building a hotel and leaving the North Car Park in place?  
Report Spam   Logged
random1

View Profile
« Reply #38374 on: February 20, 2023, 15:49:08 pm »

I see we are back to Powerpoints and public statements.

I thought constructive discussions were being held mediated through the FSA.  Hopefully change is coming and things like this can constructively be put forward direct to the parties involved. 

So now you are saying we shouldn’t  highlight anything to the fans and keep it just between the Trust board and the club. Make your mind up !!!

Don’t think the FSA are impressed with either party if I’m honest !!

The only way the club and WNC will change anything is on fan pressure and that needs more than just the Trust. The club chose not to disclose these plans to the fans in any way shape or form
Does that not worry you ??

Report Spam   Logged
random1

View Profile
« Reply #38375 on: February 20, 2023, 15:54:29 pm »

I know the Trust are pretending it never happened but the irony of criticising how little the owners will deliver when they tried to do a deal that would have delivered even less for the football club.  Were Cilldara building a hotel and leaving the North Car Park in place?  

Thought you wanted to move on?

We are not saying we should certainly build a hotel but it has been done elsewhere so is it not an option?

We are trying, on behalf of fans to get a better deal for NTFC, rather than a continuation of apathy and mediocrity.  The situation is not easy, made difficult by many. 

The Saints don’t see to have that problem nor Plymouth or Cheltenham or Wycombe etc etc

So why at NTFC ? 
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
« Reply #38376 on: February 20, 2023, 15:55:54 pm »

Hi. Here I am right on cue mate
Sorry what sensible questions would you like me to answer?
Re Riverside I don’t get the point. So there is a hotel across the road so what?  There are umpteen warehouses too but that doesn’t seem to matter

Also that land has done nothing for anyone for the last 8 years, it is a prime (ish) location

Lots of better ideas than put in a great big warehouse on it would you not agree ?
Five minutes response time. WOW!
So once again, what do the Trust plan to build that is going to entice me out of my current pre match watering hole? Its nice and warm in there, box parks are not. Plus building next to a truck stop, stinks of diesel and other things. More reason not to leave the pub, in favour of somewhere that cannot be seen from the rest of the Sixfields complex. So what do you propose that is so superior to warehouses? No Saints comparisons please.
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
MCHammer

View Profile
« Reply #38377 on: February 20, 2023, 16:01:39 pm »

So now you are saying we shouldn’t  highlight anything to the fans and keep it just between the Trust board and the club. Make your mind up !!!

Don’t think the FSA are impressed with either party if I’m honest !!

The only way the club and WNC will change anything is on fan pressure and that needs more than just the Trust. The club chose not to disclose these plans to the fans in any way shape or form
Does that not worry you ??

I think you need to be a little less binary in your thinking.  Nothing wrong with sharing info with your members, makes a nice change.  Knocking up a Powerpoint to slate the owners and the council without holding constructive discussions with either party....not so useful.  It's starting to feel like this is more about being able to say I told you so than actually having any effect.

I think the FSA not being impressed with either party should probably tell you something about your own (trust board) conduct don't you?  AFter all that is something you can control.

I'm glad you've finally accepted fan pressure in numbers is the only way.  I've been telling you guys this for years.  How are you going to achieve that exactly?
Report Spam   Logged
MCHammer

View Profile
« Reply #38378 on: February 20, 2023, 16:10:18 pm »

Thought you wanted to move on?

We are not saying we should certainly build a hotel but it has been done elsewhere so is it not an option?

We are trying, on behalf of fans to get a better deal for NTFC, rather than a continuation of apathy and mediocrity.  The situation is not easy, made difficult by many. 

The Saints don’t see to have that problem nor Plymouth or Cheltenham or Wycombe etc etc

So why at NTFC ? 

It's a fairly simple point really which I know you guys are trying to pretend never happened.  In simple terms how would the Cilldara deal have been better OVERALL for the football club?  How would the East STand have got completed?  How would the owner debt been cleared?  We all know Cilldara will build warehouses on every inch of land they get hold of but you didn't see that causing a problem for parking?

Here's the problem.  Unless you can answer the above and clarify why it was better all round for the football club I'm not sure why people should trust anything else you are saying.  Surely you can see that simple point?
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
« Reply #38379 on: February 20, 2023, 16:16:06 pm »

These valid points have been made in the past to Random, by myself and others, but he refuses to answer me. I dont know why.
He should be along soon, after he has clocked off from his day job, and then do a runner when the questions get a bit tough. Lets see how long he takes..
As predicted, he does a runner, after asking me to repeat my question, then refusing to answer it. Ever wonder Delboy, why people dont trust you?
Quite pathetic really.
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Pages: 1 ... 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 [1919] 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 ... 2200   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: