The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 22:05:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 2181   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1820851 times)
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #6440 on: October 28, 2014, 18:49:06 pm »

Simple fact. It is the righteous few who repeatedly sling insults on this thread.

Purely a troll. I am able to make this statement regarding the troll named Cricketside.

And you don't  Roll Eyes  As for Trolls you are up there with the best Kiss

Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #6441 on: October 28, 2014, 18:50:07 pm »

Surely no one who is on a list/paid for a box is currently out of pocket?! It hasn't even looked like being ready so would be surprised if the club have taken payment.
You would have thought that a ST holder should have been offered a refund by now, that's if they haven't been already.
I've heard of somebody that's paid out already
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
JollyCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #6442 on: October 28, 2014, 18:54:52 pm »

And you don't  Roll Eyes  As for Trolls you are up there with the best Kiss

And I don't what? I really wish you'd learn to use the English language, because your posts these days are rarely making a lot of sense. Oh, and why you're at it, you may want to look up the definition of a Troll Tongue Kiss
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #6443 on: October 28, 2014, 19:01:16 pm »

And I don't what? I really wish you'd learn to use the English language, because your posts these days are rarely making a lot of sense. Oh, and why you're at it, you may want to look up the definition of a Troll Tongue Kiss

Your a Troll - end of Kiss

And I don't what?  You have thrown more insults on here than anybody else. Kiss

Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #6444 on: October 28, 2014, 19:03:54 pm »

You really do come out with some rubbish.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #6445 on: October 28, 2014, 19:10:04 pm »

For the record, Cobblerswatch. The way you keep trying to make valid both sides of the argument, while in reality putting down the nay sayers, I was beginning to think you were one of Everbrites multi's (He's got fooking loads!). He's taken that much of a biatch slapping around here lately he hardly dares say boo(!) anymore Evil So another I.D. would make sense.

But you can't be Evers', your spellings too good Evil

Anybody know what this Potato Head is on about
Report Spam   Logged

cricketside

View Profile
« Reply #6446 on: October 28, 2014, 19:23:47 pm »

Of course you are entitled to have an opinion - although others might disagree.

A way of saying you're one of them?

That said, the amount of time you spend on this board - and this thread in particular - says something about you.

Yes, it says that I worked for 50 odd years, have retired for the last 4 years and have lots of time on my hands, but too little money to be able to jet around the world. This is my Seaworld, Orlando, with clever animals jumping through hoops.

No interest in attending matches yet thoroughly excited in having a dig at those questioning the fading promises and ever diminishing returns of a ten year(s +) project?

'thoroughly excited', eh? Blimey! No wonder you still go to matches if you're that easily excited.

Be realistic, talk sense and I'll have no more digs at you. Easy!
Report Spam   Logged

"Andrew Ellis was very much against what was going on. The Cardozas were strictly about business and development so that was him out the door. Andrew Ellis was only ever a football man."

*****And he appointed Terry Fenwick*****
JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #6447 on: October 28, 2014, 19:25:43 pm »

Your a Troll - end of Kiss

And I don't what?  You have thrown more insults on here than anybody else. Kiss

1. That would be 'You're a Troll'.

2. Hardly.
Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #6448 on: October 28, 2014, 19:26:45 pm »

Anybody know what this Potato Head is on about

Now, where's that fishing rod smiley Kiss Evil
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #6449 on: October 28, 2014, 19:27:28 pm »

That said, the amount of time you spend on this board - and this thread in particular - says something about you.

Yes, it says that I worked for 50 odd years, have retired for the last 4 years and have lots of time on my hands, but too little money to be able to jet around the world. This is my Seaworld, Orlando, with clever animals jumping through hoops.

No interest in attending matches yet thoroughly excited in having a dig at those questioning the fading promises and ever diminishing returns of a ten year(s +) project?

'thoroughly excited', eh? Blimey! No wonder you still go to matches if you're that easily excited.

1-0 Cricketside
Report Spam   Logged

JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #6450 on: October 28, 2014, 19:32:48 pm »

1. Not at all. You twisting my words again?

2.You could always try spending some time watching the team you claim to support.

3.I think we were talking about you, then. Keep up, Moon Pie.

4.You've been having a dig? Really? I hadn't realized. I shall remember to write 'must try harder' on your next school report. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #6451 on: October 28, 2014, 19:33:53 pm »

1-0 Cricketside

Yeah right.
Report Spam   Logged
cricketside

View Profile
« Reply #6452 on: October 28, 2014, 19:41:36 pm »

Did you write that, or not? You're not too good at this, are you?
Report Spam   Logged

"Andrew Ellis was very much against what was going on. The Cardozas were strictly about business and development so that was him out the door. Andrew Ellis was only ever a football man."

JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #6453 on: October 28, 2014, 19:47:58 pm »

Did you write that, or not? You're not too good at this, are you?

Picking and choosing words and phases again, are we? You are entitled to an opinion but I'd question your motives when it is obviously being done just to get a rise out of those who have a genuine interest in NTFC. I think it fair to say yours qualifies as little more than a passing interest, these days. Wouldn't you?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 19:50:30 pm by JollyCobbler » Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #6454 on: October 28, 2014, 19:54:36 pm »

Picking and choosing words and phases again, are we? You are entitled to an opinion but I'd question your motives when it is obviously being done just to get a rise out of those who have a genuine interest in NTFC. I think it fair to say yours qualifies as little more than a passing interest, these days. Wouldn't you?

Look JC - your not going to get one over CS and CW - just let it go for one evening and come back tomorrow fighting fit.
Report Spam   Logged

guest1269

« Reply #6455 on: October 28, 2014, 19:55:01 pm »

Pedantic Roll Eyes

See: Can't help that bit, can you?

I'm never quite sure why you quote me (latest on spoilt children) and then talk about something else  Roll Eyes

It's not a question of can't help, being pedantic (I think you may have the wrong context there), or indeed reverse psychology - too complicated for me. In this case it's the simple truth that for me, old grounds without a doubt hold more memories of great atmosphere than new ones - maybe age dulls the memories of wading through piss to relieve oneself, taking 15 minutes to get out the ground, not just restricted but sometimes virtually no view, and at certain venues the very real risk of getting a kicking.

The reason I sometimes agree with both sides of the argument is - wait for it! - because I do, & I tend to refer to it as reasoned adult consideration ......

I think the club's PR on this is a shambles, I think the East Stand looks a pale shadow of the original redevelopment plans and yes I'm disappointed but believe me I was far more disappointed about the late goals conceded at Wycombe and Luton - they took the edge off my weekend not the development issues.

Probably both illogical because I could change the course of neither but somehow how the team is performing is closer, it's real and what I thought being a supporter was about and I'm somewhat bemused that this aspect is not higher priority for some.

Accuse as and to whom you wish but my less cordial comments are aimed at the post not the posters - as for other names yes I've had a few but never concurrently - I don't need that sort of backup. My credentials as a real watching, attending supporter would I think meet approval with even my toughest critic.

I like debate and wit, I like intelligent opposition to a point of view-  I don't like lazy criticism, I don't like bullying and I don't like the way the Internet can, even if unintentionally lead to a dangerous hate campaign.

Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #6456 on: October 28, 2014, 19:57:02 pm »

Look JC - your not going to get one over CS and CW - just let it go for one evening and come back tomorrow fighting fit.

Yeah, because the pair of them are making such sense Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
cricketside

View Profile
« Reply #6457 on: October 28, 2014, 20:00:52 pm »

Picking and choosing words and phases again, are we?

You really don't know what you are writing from one minute to the next, do you?

You are entitled to an opinion but I'd question your motives...

My motives are simple. To get some news and to question nonsense.

"...when it is obviously being done just to get a rise out of those who have a genuine interest in NTFC."

Do you mean those not in your gang don't have a genuine interest?

Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #6458 on: October 28, 2014, 20:01:11 pm »

Yeah, because the pair of them are making such sense Roll Eyes

toodle pip then!
Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #6459 on: October 28, 2014, 20:12:55 pm »

So has the loan been recalled or not?

Anybody know..... Yes or No??

As you are generally in the know I wouldn't mind betting that you know the answer to that one.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 2181   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: