The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 02:05:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 2181   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1821252 times)
MK_Cobbler

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #300 on: October 10, 2013, 16:09:12 pm »

Looks like we are getting closer...

Fingers crossed the ball starts rolling soon, could really do with 3 seats to myself as apposed to the 2 I normally have.
Report Spam   Logged
sbedscobb

« Reply #301 on: October 10, 2013, 16:41:37 pm »

Fingers crossed the ball starts rolling soon, could really do with 3 seats to myself as apposed to the 2 I normally have.
well if that's your thing may I suggest stad mong, you can have 20 there.
Report Spam   Logged
Whitedogdo

« Reply #302 on: October 10, 2013, 17:42:40 pm »

Shoemaker...your the sort of bloke who wins 10million on the lottery but before picking his winnings up demands to know how the money from his £1 ticket was spent and then moans about it.
  Grin

This is the man who moans incessantly about spending money, then when we get a government LOAN to invest in exciting new facilities...questions it.

A tool...if ever there was one.
Report Spam   Logged
Zen Master

Taxi to Kings Heath mate?

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #303 on: October 10, 2013, 18:36:47 pm »

Is your a rse that big? If your planning on flying soon let us know so I don't coincidently end up sitting next to you.
Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2022
Shoemaker

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #304 on: October 10, 2013, 18:42:43 pm »

Grin

This is the man who moans incessantly about spending money, then when we get a government LOAN to invest in exciting new facilities...questions it.

Your opinion as always is of great benefit to the debate dogpoo Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Whitedogdo

« Reply #305 on: October 11, 2013, 05:58:32 am »

Grin

Your opinion as always is of great benefit to the debate dogpoo Grin
I'm glad you recognise that.....
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 11, 2013, 08:00:03 am »

I'm glad you recognise that.....
 Wink
Report Spam   Logged
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #307 on: October 11, 2013, 12:16:03 pm »

do you still not quite understand the reasoning behind the redevelopment? is it still just that little bit too difficult for you?
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
DuncanSpeddingsLeftFoot

« Reply #308 on: October 11, 2013, 12:53:23 pm »

There is no point Marquis, beyond help.

Anyway I like the sound of the new East Stand, few extra thousand seats, corporate boxes, gym, conference facilities, more food outlets, larger bar area - all very positive.

I might even indulge in a corporate box.
Report Spam   Logged
A view from the east

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 11, 2013, 13:15:09 pm »

Over the years little pockets of friendship have grown amongst the STH's in the East , as I suppose they have in all of the stands.
I hope that after our stand is rebuilt the club looks into ways of offering us the facility to stay together.
I assume that while the development is going on we will all be scattered through the west and north.
Can put up with that if we can all get back together in a nice shiny new stand though.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #310 on: October 11, 2013, 13:49:27 pm »

This is the man who moans incessantly about spending money, then when we get a government LOAN to invest in exciting new facilities...questions it. A tool...if ever there was one. Your opinion as always is of great benefit to the debate dogpoo Grin

Shoey any chance of you and one or two others getting to use the quote facility correctly Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 11, 2013, 15:03:51 pm »

Unlikely I'd say.
More chance of having a 10,000 attendance for a match at sixfields Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Zen Master

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 11, 2013, 15:36:05 pm »

Had a mental too much cheese dream last night that I won loads on the Euromillions. Dreamt that I took over the whole thing and scrapped Sixfields and moved the club to the St Edmunds site on the Welly Rd and built a shiny 25k stadium sponsored by Istanbul Chef.
Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

Elad

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 11, 2013, 16:30:41 pm »

Had a mental too much cheese dream last night that I won loads on the Euromillions. Dreamt that I took over the whole thing and scrapped Sixfields and moved the club to the St Edmunds site on the Welly Rd and built a shiny 25k stadium sponsored by Istanbul Chef.

That is almost Shakespearean  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

If you are the big tree, we are the small axe. Ready to cut you down, to cut you down.
Zen Master

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 11, 2013, 16:48:54 pm »

You should have seen the food kiosks Midwest, Imran, Dangs....
Compulsory to do the Welly Rd before and after every game!

Shame I woke up really. ⚽🍻🍔
Report Spam   Logged

Ralap

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: October 11, 2013, 17:04:26 pm »

Over the years little pockets of friendship have grown amongst the STH's in the East , as I suppose they have in all of the stands.
I hope that after our stand is rebuilt the club looks into ways of offering us the facility to stay together.
I assume that while the development is going on we will all be scattered through the west and north.
Can put up with that if we can all get back together in a nice shiny new stand though.

Like this post Viewy. My mate, his lads and myself have been season ticket holders in the same seats in the middle of the West for about eight years now and have also built up a friendship of sorts with those around us. We are mostly upbeat and healthily cynical which has led to us having a right laugh at most matches. I hope we all keep the same seats once the development is completed because if I'm honest I probably wouldn't have travelled from Nottingham so regularly in the last couple of seasons or so. I don't have a great deal of faith in David Cardoza, I truly hope he gets this development right and oversees the building of a modern and attractive stand over there. I'll remain healthily cynical and upbeat though either way.
Report Spam   Logged
betamax toploader

THAT MONEY WAS THERE FOR OUR CLUB

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 11, 2013, 17:11:02 pm »

You should have seen the food kiosks , Dangs....
Is there a market for half time Chihuahua and chips?
Report Spam   Logged

To baldly go where no Betamax has gone before...
Zen Master

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 11, 2013, 19:17:20 pm »

The Michelin guide recommended Dangs you mean?
Report Spam   Logged

betamax toploader

THAT MONEY WAS THERE FOR OUR CLUB

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 11, 2013, 19:49:35 pm »

The Michelin guide recommended Dangs you mean?
I didnt realise that it had achieved this status, but then I dont tend to dine out in restaurants where the local delicacy is canine based.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

To baldly go where no Betamax has gone before...
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 12, 2013, 18:35:30 pm »

In a worst case scenario where the cobblers are relegated to the ranks of non league football surely attendancies will fall significantly.
Will this affect the ability to pay the council they're twelve million pounds back?
If then heaven forbid the club folded would the twelve million still be owed.
Does anyone know if DC has personally guaranteed the loan or is it set against the club in which case it could be annulled if the club went bust.

I feel this is an important question and apologies if it's already been answered because as it stands there is a chance of this occurring and if DC thought the loan couldn't be financed it would be tempting to liquidate to avoid payment.
If however it was personally guaranteed then I feel the club would be at less risk if the worst happened.

I'm sure many will moan and see this as a doomonger post but I believe it's actually very important for the position to be made clear as would any fan with the future of the club at heart.

I'm not moaning just trying to raise an important point.
Has it been mentioned or does anyone(or the media) know the answer?
Up the tayn.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 2181   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: