The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 08:46:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 2180   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1819173 times)
MKMal

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Mobile User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #740 on: April 08, 2014, 19:20:50 pm »

I was in the club shop today and given to understand that the East stand is not going to be developed as much as we were originally told. Hence the reason they are looking to put boxes in the West stand.
Report Spam   Logged
lodgeadam

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Combination
« Reply #741 on: April 08, 2014, 19:26:02 pm »

I was in the club shop today and given to understand that the East stand is not going to be developed as much as we were originally told. Hence the reason they are looking to put boxes in the West stand.

Christ! This fukking club!
Report Spam   Logged

--- 'Shoe Army' is THE worst chant ever! --- Twitter @lodgeadam
j20cobbler

« Reply #742 on: April 08, 2014, 19:46:38 pm »

Who can blame big Dave for wanting his own exec box....
Report Spam   Logged
Ralap

View Profile
« Reply #743 on: April 08, 2014, 19:59:47 pm »

Who can blame big Dave for wanting his own exec box....

Grin
Report Spam   Logged
DrillingCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #744 on: April 08, 2014, 20:04:38 pm »

What I do know is that 12 million quid can buy you a fair bit when it comes to stadia.

Im just glad that the changing rooms are going to be bigger. It proves that we are serious about trying to bring Bayo back.
Report Spam   Logged
j20cobbler

« Reply #745 on: April 08, 2014, 20:13:38 pm »

What I do know is that 12 million quid can buy you a fair bit when it comes to stadia.

Im just glad that the changing rooms are going to be bigger. It proves that we are serious about trying to bring Bayo back.
Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
lodgeadam

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Combination
« Reply #746 on: April 08, 2014, 20:18:02 pm »

Hahahaha!
Report Spam   Logged

--- 'Shoe Army' is THE worst chant ever! --- Twitter @lodgeadam
sbedscobb

« Reply #747 on: April 08, 2014, 22:39:19 pm »

We should have a word with the leader of the Cobblers supporters trust, who is it these days? David Cardoza?  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Dr Feelgood

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #748 on: April 09, 2014, 03:45:23 am »

Is there a new Nandos in the redevelopment pipeline?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 03:47:42 am by Dr Feelgood » Report Spam   Logged

For goodness sake Doc we are NOT going down  Grin   you heard it here 1st  Wink

(I damn well hope that does not come back to haunt me)
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #749 on: April 09, 2014, 06:14:50 am »

& as if by magic http://www.ntfc.co.uk/news/article/east-stand-090414-1476800.aspx
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #750 on: April 09, 2014, 06:40:16 am »

Progress off the pitch at last and I am not going to knock that.  What I find strange is that we don't appear to have much idea as to what exactly is happening.  Executive boxes in the West Stand now? True or false?  I just hope that somewhere in the stands there will be a decent bar with tvs so that we supporters can relax and put some additional funds into the club by doing what we do best!!
Report Spam   Logged
Artlenock Cobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #751 on: April 09, 2014, 08:26:06 am »

Of course the east stand will be redeveloped. Why else do you think they got an artist to spend his time and creative energy painting murals there if they didn't intend to knock it down? 
Report Spam   Logged
Ralap

View Profile
« Reply #752 on: April 09, 2014, 08:56:34 am »

Bitter Mark?  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Artlenock Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #753 on: April 09, 2014, 08:59:01 am »

Bitter Mark?  Wink

Cheers mate, a pint please.  Grin

Not from Carr's bar tho thanks, I don't like the wallpaper in there.  Wink
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 09:00:51 am by Artlenock Cobbler » Report Spam   Logged
tcobb

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #754 on: April 09, 2014, 09:33:55 am »

That is some pretty awful wallpaper, somebodies brain was having a day off when they decided it would be a good idea to do that. Grin
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #755 on: April 09, 2014, 11:08:03 am »

Made me spit coffee Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Gen.Disorda

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #756 on: April 09, 2014, 14:21:48 pm »

Who painted the mural ? , looks like an MK artist.
Report Spam   Logged

A view from the east

View Profile
« Reply #757 on: April 09, 2014, 16:13:50 pm »

The lad in the box office today said he thought that only the outside blocks at each end of the east were being extended back and that the concourse
in the middle would remain. Also said he was'nt sure about whether or not there would be any boxes in there or indeed if they were putting new seats in.
Whether that is a definitive version is anybody's guess but it would be good to know a bit more detail of what they actually are doing .
Report Spam   Logged
Zen Master

Taxi to Kings Heath mate?

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #758 on: April 09, 2014, 16:28:07 pm »

Surely approved planning permission is specific to design, dimensions etc etc. You can't just change things willy nilly without referring back to the planning authorities?
 Currently no submitted West Stand planning applications on nbc planning web page that I could see.
Usual lack of information of any substance.
Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2022
sbedscobb

« Reply #759 on: April 09, 2014, 16:35:36 pm »

So the ground is having a £200,000 make over, so what the frick is the other £ 14,800,00 being spent on?

I would rather the council temporarily take back the offer until we get someone in place that understands what's required to promote the club within the town and redevelops the stadium to reflect the ambitions of our club.

The silence is deafening from Sixfields.
Just tell us what your doing, and why its in the clubs best interest!

I can except being temporality dumped out in the wilderness of non league football, but can not accept a golden opportunity missed due to extreme short-sightedness.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 2180   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: