The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 13:29:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 2182   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1822970 times)
Manwork04

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #3100 on: July 23, 2014, 17:37:47 pm »

I don't think of you until I have my first crap, then your posts come to mind.
Well that's a lie because you troll AMD and myself and we all know at your age your not that regular are you  Kiss
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest47

« Reply #3101 on: July 23, 2014, 18:29:06 pm »

To be fair to the Cardozas, County Developments (Northampton) Ltd was set up in July 2013 after County won the contract. It's normal practice as a way to ring fence the costs etc. The Cardozas have a minority stake but only by .1%

Mind you, the way things are going you would think it was the Cardozas first venture into property development, unless anyone knows differently...
Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #3102 on: July 23, 2014, 18:42:51 pm »

To be fair to the Cardozas, County Developments (Northampton) Ltd was set up in July 2013 after County won the contract. It's normal practice as a way to ring fence the costs etc. The Cardozas have a minority stake but only by .1%

Mind you, the way things are going you would think it was the Cardozas first venture into property development, unless anyone knows differently...

Really? Do you have a source for this?
Report Spam   Logged
guest47

« Reply #3103 on: July 23, 2014, 19:00:45 pm »

Really? Do you have a source for this?

It's a limited company so freely available
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #3104 on: July 23, 2014, 19:03:16 pm »

I was just picking through all this myself......According to Companycheck....

County Group have been around for a while....

County Developments (Northampton) was formed on 28/06/13, there are currently 4 directors listed, David and Anthony Cardoza being two of them. Marcus Grossman owns 37.6%, David Cardoza owns 25%, Anthony Cardoza 24.9% and Simon Patnick 12.5%

County Midlands Limited was formed on 18th November, a week before planning permission was granted by the Council. David and Anthony Cardoza are two of the three directors listed for that one. £100 worth of shares were issued for this company.....38% owned by Marcus Grossman, 25% each by David and Anthony Cardoza, with the remaining 12% owned by Simon Patnick.

A new venture was launched on 30th April.....County Sporting Developments Limited, two directors here, Grossman and Patnick again.

I don't suppose anyone knows which one of these companies is the vehicle for the developement of Sixfields?? Also notable that the main County Group website is still showing pictures of their special project at Sixfields as including a two-tier East Stand with 2500 additional seats.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 19:15:23 pm by GrangeParkCobbler » Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #3105 on: July 23, 2014, 19:11:55 pm »

He'd already lied with regards to "any director being involved with companies carrying out the works."

I would be amazed if that accusation goes unnoticed  Shocked Why dont you be a little more prudent with your outbursts Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #3106 on: July 23, 2014, 19:47:33 pm »

Also notable that the main County Group website is still showing pictures of their special project at Sixfields as including a two-tier East Stand with 2500 additional seats.
Well it would, wouldn't it?
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
Ectonteynfan

« Reply #3107 on: July 23, 2014, 19:49:13 pm »

No he said they are not directors of the firm building the east stand ( buckingham construction)
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #3108 on: July 23, 2014, 19:50:19 pm »

I would be amazed if that accusation goes unnoticed  Shocked Why dont you be a little more prudent with your outbursts Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

So I would assume that County Sporting Developements are handling the Sixfields expansion, the only one of the three County Group companies listed which don't have the Cardozas listed as Directors, if so therefore Daves statement is not technically a lie!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3109 on: July 23, 2014, 19:51:57 pm »

I'm not coming down on the side of anybody here (other to note that this site is hosted in the USA and all litigation would have to go through their court system, so I believe) but, and this is a big but, if it is a lie and you still intend to pursue libel through the courts then you're going to have to be very sure you've covered your tracks. You really don't want to walk out of court after the verdict having been branded officially a liar.
Report Spam   Logged

guest47

« Reply #3110 on: July 23, 2014, 19:56:20 pm »

I'm not coming down on the side of anybody here (other to note that this site is hosted in the USA and all litigation would have to go through their court system, so I believe) but, and this is a big but, if it is a lie and you still intend to pursue libel through the courts then you're going to have to be very sure you've covered your tracks. You really don't want to walk out of court after the verdict having been branded officially a liar.

As a matter of interest has anyone ever been sued after making a comment on a football club message board?
You should see some of the stuff posted on the Premiership clubs' unofficial boards.
Report Spam   Logged
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3111 on: July 23, 2014, 20:38:37 pm »

I sincerely doubt it although some have got touchy and banned people from grounds I believe. Always felt that makes the club just look foolish however
Report Spam   Logged

betamax toploader

THAT MONEY WAS THERE FOR OUR CLUB

View Profile
« Reply #3112 on: July 23, 2014, 20:47:58 pm »

Grin - there was a short time ago an exchange between you and another on here but I refrained from winding you up as I had a pm from somebody on here to adopt a more courteous manner Cool. I hope you can admire my new found restraint Wink
Is somebody getting underneath your skin?   Grin
And by the way, I just love your new found restraint. Its very fetching.
Report Spam   Logged

To baldly go where no Betamax has gone before...
betamax toploader

THAT MONEY WAS THERE FOR OUR CLUB

View Profile
« Reply #3113 on: July 23, 2014, 21:09:21 pm »

And, restraints for the more elderly gentlemen. Saw this, thought of you.
Love ya loads.  Kiss

Report Spam   Logged

To baldly go where no Betamax has gone before...
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #3114 on: July 23, 2014, 21:14:18 pm »

Carefull you'll get never bright excited with pictures of old cricket  Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
AidyMannsDog

« Reply #3115 on: July 24, 2014, 02:36:52 am »

Grin Grin Grin Ooh, evers will love that.

I can't fight with cricket anymore, not after that picture.
Report Spam   Logged
AidyMannsDog

« Reply #3116 on: July 24, 2014, 03:14:44 am »

County Group have been around for a while.... County Developments (Northampton) was formed on 28/06/13

County Midlands Limited was formed on 18th November, a week before planning permission was granted by the Council.

A new venture was launched on 30th April.....County Sporting Development

I don't suppose anyone knows which one of these companies is the vehicle for the developement of Sixfields?? Also notable that the main County Group website is still showing pictures of their special project at Sixfields as including a two-tier East Stand with 2500 additional seats.

Or how the funds will be distributed as all the companies will be involved. Smoke, mirrors and excellent accounting, always a recipe for success.

As Marquis mentions of course the company promotes what they wanted everyone to believe they will deliver. What they intend to deliver for NTFC and ultimately us, is something different. Misrepresentation. 
Report Spam   Logged
Alwaysdark

Isn't it good to be lost in the wood?

View Profile
« Reply #3117 on: July 24, 2014, 10:30:29 am »

Love ya loads.  Kiss

What a massive clock he has.
Report Spam   Logged

In the sad town
cold iron hands clap
the party of clowns outside.
Alwaysdark

Isn't it good to be lost in the wood?

View Profile
« Reply #3118 on: July 24, 2014, 10:36:00 am »

Not quite as pert from the rear.

Enjoy your lunch.
Report Spam   Logged

In the sad town
cold iron hands clap
the party of clowns outside.
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #3119 on: July 24, 2014, 12:40:19 pm »

Love ya loads.  Kiss

Your fond of posting these images of your self - would have never have guessed it was you though. Does your wife know that you post pics of yourself on the WWW!
Take care Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 2182   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: