The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 10:18:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 2180   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1819305 times)
EB Claret (+ 1 Hidden) and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.
sbedscobb

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #6320 on: October 24, 2014, 12:57:19 pm »

The best stadium he can...

Wouldn't like to see his worst!

A pile of half built 5hite that adds nothing much to enhancing the ground as a stadium in which to grow the club.

Unless something drastic happens to the ground, this pathetic offering will kill off all the clubs future ambitions which will be unforgivable.
Report Spam   Logged
cricketside

View Profile
« Reply #6321 on: October 24, 2014, 13:04:43 pm »

Fuck off you boring twat. And you didn't use carbuncle. Why not?
Report Spam   Logged

"Andrew Ellis was very much against what was going on. The Cardozas were strictly about business and development so that was him out the door. Andrew Ellis was only ever a football man."

*****And he appointed Terry Fenwick*****
guest49

« Reply #6322 on: October 24, 2014, 13:11:06 pm »

Housing development=non starter=No loan from council as we can't pay it back? Could be why everything has stopped?!

As conspiracy theories go that's not bad.
7/10

Report Spam   Logged
TbananaG

« Reply #6323 on: October 24, 2014, 13:26:50 pm »

As conspiracy theories go that's not bad.
7/10

With the fatal flaw that the report confirms that the land can be made habitable.
Report Spam   Logged
guest1269

« Reply #6324 on: October 24, 2014, 13:29:37 pm »

.....we could meet to if you want?

I'm flattered but alas I think we wouldn't be compatible - I hear e-harmony comes up with better matches....................
Report Spam   Logged
guest49

« Reply #6325 on: October 24, 2014, 13:37:14 pm »

With the fatal flaw that the report confirms that the land can be made habitable.

Unfortunately that isn't the only criteria to build houses, although they'll try and stick them anywhere these days. I'll be amazed if the housing gets approved without some planning bun fights.
Report Spam   Logged
AidyMannsDog

« Reply #6326 on: October 24, 2014, 13:39:59 pm »

Fuck off you boring twat. And you didn't use carbuncle. Why not?

CW stated the debate had become more mature?

It might come as a shock to you cricket but everyone here's opinion is just as equal as yours.

"the best stadium he can" is obviously going to divide opinion, similarly to those who are gullible and those who are not.
Report Spam   Logged
cricketside

View Profile
« Reply #6327 on: October 24, 2014, 14:08:28 pm »

It might come as a shock to you cricket but everyone here's opinion is just as equal as yours.

I know what you're trying to say.

It is 'more mature', just like well ripened Stilton. It means that every repetition stinks even more.
Report Spam   Logged

"Andrew Ellis was very much against what was going on. The Cardozas were strictly about business and development so that was him out the door. Andrew Ellis was only ever a football man."

AidyMannsDog

« Reply #6328 on: October 24, 2014, 15:49:39 pm »

All I'm saying cs is telling people to fuck off doesn't really contribute to the debate!

You're a lot more interesting when posting relevant and thoughtful points as this rather than your own repetition to opposing views with shite.

Does anybody here have details of how much other 4th Division clubs make from 'all year round' business, compared with 'on field' income? Is there a website that might have this on?

Has anyone 'cracked it' in really progressing their income to allow them to surge ahead of, or even keep abreast of, their rivals? eg Accrington got less than 1,000 last night. Do they do well in other areas of earning, or are they just waiting to die?

Yes it would be interesting to know what others have achieved off field. Try keep it up eh?
Report Spam   Logged
cricketside

View Profile
« Reply #6329 on: October 24, 2014, 18:33:53 pm »

I think you may have confused me with someone who could actually give a fuck about your opinion. Nothing personal, of course.
Report Spam   Logged

Alwaysdark

Isn't it good to be lost in the wood?

View Profile
« Reply #6330 on: October 24, 2014, 19:25:40 pm »

Lots of swearing here today  Cry

Report Spam   Logged

In the sad town
cold iron hands clap
the party of clowns outside.
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #6331 on: October 24, 2014, 19:33:02 pm »

I think you may have confused me with someone who could actually give a fuck about your opinion. Nothing personal, of course.

Grin that ticket is still on offer one way Syria?..
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #6332 on: October 24, 2014, 19:33:55 pm »

Lots of swearing here today  Cry

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh bless poor didums
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 19:36:33 pm by everbrite » Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Iest_ntfc

View Profile
« Reply #6333 on: October 24, 2014, 19:37:58 pm »

Housing development=non starter=No loan from council as we can't pay it back? Could be why everything has stopped?!

Apart from the fact we've already had the money from NBC....
Report Spam   Logged

I can't think of anything funny to write here
cricketside

View Profile
« Reply #6334 on: October 24, 2014, 20:45:53 pm »

Grin that ticket is still on offer one way Syria?..

The boggo rushes to his mate's defence. Touching.
Report Spam   Logged

Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #6335 on: October 24, 2014, 20:50:41 pm »

The boggo rushes to his mate's defence. Touching.

Nope just think you would look good on YouTube
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
betamax toploader

THAT MONEY WAS THERE FOR OUR CLUB

View Profile
« Reply #6336 on: October 24, 2014, 23:30:20 pm »

Try keep it up eh?
Only tablets could do that at his age.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

To baldly go where no Betamax has gone before...
cricketside

View Profile
« Reply #6337 on: October 25, 2014, 08:55:14 am »

If nothing, I had a sneering admiration for your dogged defence of David Cardoza.  Have they ground you down dear?

Sneering seems to be your forte, terrie!

What I have refused to do is accuse DC of outright crookery, unlike many of your posters, in the absence of any facts. What I have done is to maintain that the constant moaning of a smallish group is a waste of time, as it will achieve nothing. I have plenty of time on my hands, so if I choose to keep telling them that, it's my loss.

The little Gang of Four (or so) will not grind me down as they have no information with which to do so.

Thanks for your eloquently expressed concern.
Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #6338 on: October 25, 2014, 19:07:33 pm »

If nothing, I had a sneering admiration for your dogged defence of David Cardoza.  Have they ground you down dear?

Sneering seems to be your forte, terrie!

Caught sneering again Tel  Roll Eyes dear oh dear
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
John

View Profile
« Reply #6339 on: October 25, 2014, 21:13:12 pm »

Going to that shithole that is Luton today makes you appreciate the benefits of Sixfields, even with only three sides.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 2180   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: