The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 18:29:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 [446] 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 2181   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1820432 times)
CobblerG, tcobb, DustonCobbler, Tabasco Kid, RChurch and 33 Guests are viewing this topic.
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #8900 on: February 27, 2015, 22:51:17 pm »

Questioner: £6 million pounds for no seats........
DC: I know...its not good is it?.......

classic!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
TbananaG

« Reply #8901 on: February 27, 2015, 23:37:36 pm »

Who or what or where is First Land - anyone got a clue?
Report Spam   Logged
betamax toploader

THAT MONEY WAS THERE FOR OUR CLUB

View Profile
« Reply #8902 on: February 27, 2015, 23:58:51 pm »

First land seem quite an elusive company.
Thats assuming that it is based in the UK.
Heres a company that is French, and according to Google translate, is "specialized in the sector of construction activity of other civil engineering projects".
I am sure that it completely coincidental, and that I have no idea how far up the wrong tree that I am currently barking.  Grin

http://www.societe.com/societe/first-land-409161262.html
Report Spam   Logged

To baldly go where no Betamax has gone before...
NaggerPagger

View Profile
« Reply #8903 on: February 28, 2015, 08:45:02 am »

Questioner: £6 million pounds for no seats........
DC: I know...its not good is it?.......

classic!

I bet he still got a round of applause for it though 👏🙈
Report Spam   Logged
John

View Profile
« Reply #8904 on: February 28, 2015, 08:52:05 am »

It's annoying and frustrating when you think you know best but you don't get your way. Every time I hear someone say they're going to vote conservative at the next election I want to put my hands around their necks and strangle the life from them but there's just too many. It's the same with you anti-Cardoza boys, as much as it may annoy and frustrate you you're in the minority. You'd be a lot happier if you just accept your fate but I know from experience that isn't going to happen.
Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #8905 on: February 28, 2015, 09:45:29 am »

pot kettle...kettle pot

Grin
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Charlatan

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #8906 on: February 28, 2015, 10:37:33 am »

Seriously???

He looked out on that stand everyday and thought it was going to have the original East stand seats, then a stadium long row of exec boxes. Then an equivalent set of seats to the bottom... According to your theory.

Yet it was allowed to continue once they put a huge concrete block in the middle to accommodate the boxes? And he didn't notice during all of the discussion about restricted view and design change? And he never noticed when they erected about ten upright stanchions directly behind the existing seats?

I agree your not arguing Marvo. But not only do we both know that didn't and couldn't of happened.

I think he has admitted his mistake. He's stated there is no going back. So I agree with him that people need to move on and enjoy the football. Pretty much what I've felt all along.

This thread is now obsolete. There is no more that can be said (not aimed at you Marvo). 
I said  the same thing a few pages back, just close the thread. Our once in a lifetime opportunity to have a stadium to be proud has been peed away by our incompetent chairmen and people are still saying that it's ok!
Report Spam   Logged
Clint

View Profile
« Reply #8907 on: February 28, 2015, 11:12:15 am »

Very shortly I will be looking at a proper 10,000 seater stadium fit for purpose.
Report Spam   Logged
Zen Master

Taxi to Kings Heath mate?

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #8908 on: February 28, 2015, 11:34:30 am »

On your way to Shrewsbury then?
Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2022
JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #8909 on: February 28, 2015, 11:57:15 am »

I have, for the first time, just watched the final video on the NTFC website, the 3 minutes or so where DC is being questioned by someone (who was it?) about the stand...it made me cringe! I daren't say on here what I think, but I found it cringeworthy! How can DC sit there and say he's not a director of a company when companies house say he is?!

There's some fooking big rats up Sixfields way. Presumably they've been there since back when it was a landfill site Grin
Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #8910 on: February 28, 2015, 11:58:41 am »

Perhaps he mis-remembered what companies he is director of? This sort of thing does happen you know. Or he might have mis-said it, that's more common than you'd think as well.

Would that be similar to the last time he 'mis-said it'? Evil
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #8911 on: February 28, 2015, 12:19:32 pm »

Very shortly I will be looking at a proper 10,000 seater stadium fit for purpose.

Hope u wear your mask u shud be easily recognised
Thanks
Report Spam   Logged

JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #8912 on: February 28, 2015, 12:34:03 pm »

Well at least we needn't worry about capacity restrictions should we ever making the big time. Check out 5.10 :   Shocked Grin I'm assuming this still applies. After all, at the time this statement was made the necessary footings and structure was already being put in place Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #8913 on: February 28, 2015, 12:38:35 pm »

Thats assuming that it is based in the UK.
Heres a company that is French, and according to Google translate, is "specialized in the sector of construction activity of other civil engineering projects".
I am sure that it completely coincidental, and that I have no idea how far up the wrong tree that I am currently barking.  Grin

http://www.societe.com/societe/first-land-409161262.html
Well spotted that's definitely them!
Report Spam   Logged

Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #8914 on: February 28, 2015, 13:51:19 pm »

It's the same with you anti-Cardoza boys, as much as it may annoy and frustrate you you're in the minority.

Sitting on the fence with this one I'd be interested to know what the breakdown figure is.. Let's hear it then???

Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #8915 on: February 28, 2015, 14:16:03 pm »

Sitting on the fence with this one I'd be interested to know what the breakdown figure is.. Let's hear it then???

I'd suggest that only 3% of the supporters are anti-Cardoza, maybe 5% are pro-Cardoza and the other 92% really don't give a hoot! They turn on at 10 to 3, switch off at 5 to 5 and then carry on with their lives as normal.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #8916 on: February 28, 2015, 16:39:14 pm »

I bet he still got a round of applause for it though 👏🙈

DC was at the game today and was cheered and applauded. Did you applaud today? Or still residing in splendid isolation
Report Spam   Logged

NaggerPagger

View Profile
« Reply #8917 on: February 28, 2015, 17:03:46 pm »

DC was at the game today and was cheered and applauded. Did you applaud today? Or still residing in splendid isolation

Listen I didn't clap DC today but that's not because I have a major problem with him. I've said before I appreciate what he has done in financing new signings over the past few seasons and to enable the redevelopment take place. I know he will be making cash out of this and my opinion on that is fine good luck to him. My only problem with him is the fact he has blown the chance of building foundations for this club to progress with proper redevelopment of the ground and then expecting us all to think everything is fine. Well that seems to have worked with some of you. Some of us are right p!ssed off with arrogance in trying to fob us off.
Still I'll be there Tuesday to support the team (that DC helped finance) and I'll glance to my left and think if only but that won't last long as I'll be more interested on what happens on the park in front of me.
Report Spam   Logged
Clint

View Profile
« Reply #8918 on: February 28, 2015, 17:07:44 pm »

On your way to Shrewsbury then?
Spot on.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #8919 on: February 28, 2015, 17:14:49 pm »

piss  poor crowd but for the Cobbs would have been under 4000. Home support looked lost in the vast empty spaces!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 [446] 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 2181   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: