The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 11:51:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 [504] 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 2180   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1819489 times)
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #10060 on: May 01, 2015, 11:03:10 am »

Wow
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
HallamCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #10061 on: May 01, 2015, 14:10:29 pm »

Should of gone for these guys..

Chineses builder put up 57-story skyscraper in 19 days
 http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/04/30/chinese-builder-skyscraper/26621929/
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #10062 on: May 01, 2015, 14:57:47 pm »

http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/sport/football/cobblers-chairman-cardoza-may-take-action-against-online-snipers-1-6721229
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
sussexcobbler

View Profile
Apple User
« Reply #10063 on: May 01, 2015, 15:39:31 pm »

This may be a controversial opinion, but I have no problem with him going after people on here who have said anything that turns out to be libellous.  Some of the accusations levelled at DC on here have been extremely serious and I only hope people have the evidence to back up their comments.  It's a sad state of affairs that it comes to this, but the good thing to come out of it will be the return of this message board to its glory days before it was full of wind up merchants who are happy to make stuff up to try and create drama.

Report Spam   Logged
boca negra cake

View Profile
« Reply #10064 on: May 01, 2015, 16:04:47 pm »

I haven't read all of this thread as life is too short but I'm sure that no one would be silly enough to write anything that was libelous on a public forum would they?
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #10065 on: May 01, 2015, 17:38:51 pm »

I haven't read all of this thread as life is too short but I'm sure that no one would be silly enough to write anything that was libelous on a public forum would they?
Grin
Report Spam   Logged
guest49

« Reply #10066 on: May 01, 2015, 19:17:31 pm »

I'd imagine that Palethorpe fella may need a decent lawyer.
Report Spam   Logged
AidyMannsDog

« Reply #10067 on: May 01, 2015, 20:05:42 pm »

Good. It will bring the whole development into the public domain.
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
« Reply #10068 on: May 01, 2015, 20:14:40 pm »

So, DC wants to be the next Oyston...brilliant!
Is it libelous to ask why the plans appear to have actually down graded the East Stand development to below its original capacity???
Report Spam   Logged
guest1269

« Reply #10069 on: May 01, 2015, 20:51:13 pm »

So, DC wants to be the next Oyston...brilliant!
Is it libelous to ask why the plans appear to have actually down graded the East Stand development to below its original capacity???

Nonsense - our situation is completely different from Blackpool - yes we are all disappointed at time delays and indeed the final outcome being somewhat short of initial suggestion but it's still more progress than I have seen in 40 years of supporting the club - some of the accusations from cowards on here are shameful and we even have so called mods on this site calling DC a liar (they should check the legal definition of this because it's about deliberate intent to deceive rather than circumstance change). There is no evidence that to date he has made a single penny from his association with the club and whilst I'm no great admirer of his PR skills or indeed his ability to deliver a plan on time I still maintain the destractors are small minded nomarks with an agenda probably derived from possession of a very small penis.......
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
« Reply #10070 on: May 01, 2015, 21:02:21 pm »

Nonsense - our situation is completely different from Blackpool - yes we are all disappointed at time delays and indeed the final outcome being somewhat short of initial suggestion but it's still more progress than I have seen in 40 years of supporting the club - some of the accusations from cowards on here are shameful and we even have so called mods on this site calling DC a liar (they should check the legal definition of this because it's about deliberate intent to deceive rather than circumstance change). There is no evidence that to date he has made a single penny from his association with the club and whilst I'm no great admirer of his PR skills or indeed his ability to deliver a plan on time I still maintain the destractors are small minded nomarks with an agenda probably derived from possession of a very small ****.......
Talk about nonsense...given your stated 40 years of supporting the Cobblers, surely the development of Sixfields itself dwarfs the East Stand fiasco in terms of progress???
Report Spam   Logged
guest1269

« Reply #10071 on: May 01, 2015, 21:08:36 pm »

Talk about nonsense...given your stated 40 years of supporting the Cobblers, surely the development of Sixfields itself dwarfs the East Stand fiasco in terms of progress???

Well if that's the case why so much stress about the East Stand being such minor event in the development of the club.

Oh I forgot it's about the misuse of a council loan which fluttered down to the club's front door as if by magic and DC screwed it up.
Report Spam   Logged
TbananaG

« Reply #10072 on: May 01, 2015, 21:21:29 pm »

...I still maintain the destractors are small minded nomarks with an agenda probably derived from possession of a very small ****.......

I suspect you'll find it's those who don't dare to question who are the ones with the very small cocks.

And just what the f*** is a 'destractor'?
Report Spam   Logged
TbananaG

« Reply #10073 on: May 01, 2015, 21:30:41 pm »

There is no evidence that to date he has made a single penny from his association with the club...

Erm, don't the accounts show that he draws a salary?!
Report Spam   Logged
guest1269

« Reply #10074 on: May 01, 2015, 21:52:42 pm »

Erm, don't the accounts show that he draws a salary?!

Erm - simple arithmetic, yes a salary minus the initial £7 million investment - why do you and the destractors (should explain the definition) have the inability to understand absolute financial facts.

But having said it all ad nauseum - very easy to complain from the keyboard and zero investment but some people stand up and are visible - I maintain my stance on cowards.......
Report Spam   Logged
TbananaG

« Reply #10075 on: May 01, 2015, 22:03:24 pm »

Yes, please do explain the definition of 'destractor'.

Sniping at fellow supporters from the comfort of your keyboard, how confident are you that you know exactly how visible each of us may have made ourselves in raising our concerns? As you say, cowards...
Report Spam   Logged
guest1269

« Reply #10076 on: May 01, 2015, 22:11:54 pm »

Yes, please do explain the definition of 'destractor'.

Sniping at fellow supporters from the comfort of your keyboard, how confident are you that you know exactly how visible each of us may have made ourselves in raising our concerns? As you say, cowards...

Destractor, mine not necessarily the OCD definition - "but one who critises unfairly"

You mention DC takes a salary to counter a point that I said he has not made a penny out of the club - with an initial £7 million investment in our club a salary of £100k a year even without interest would take 70 years to become whole - therefore your comment is simply unfair
Report Spam   Logged
TbananaG

« Reply #10077 on: May 01, 2015, 22:29:47 pm »

Ah that'll be detractor then - close.

Don't worry, you won't be alone in your support of DC if he does take legal action against his critics, questioners, detractors... among the loyal fans of his football club. There's always a queue of cowards that forms behind a bully.

The beauty of social media is that you have a right of reply and not seeking to exercise that won't help his case, especially if he hasn't issued a 'cease and desist' request either. That said, the talk of Bentleys and cruises, if entirely untrue as I'm sure it was, was rather silly.

Sharing information that's been gained through FOI requests and from other publicly available sources is actually the kind of freedom of speech issue that we have laws in this country to defend and have fought wars to protect. It's making knowingly false accusations that's a problem.
Report Spam   Logged
guest1269

« Reply #10078 on: May 01, 2015, 22:40:30 pm »

There's always a queue of cowards that forms behind a bully

....and there are a smaller group of people who stand up to ill informed mob rule

You mistake me for an unconditional supporter of DC and a critic of reasonable questions addressed to him - I'm neither but some comments and suggestions including your most recent (on the salary) are as pertinent to the argument as a couple of pages from the Daily Mail, are to a rational discussion on immigration.
Report Spam   Logged
TbananaG

« Reply #10079 on: May 01, 2015, 22:48:12 pm »

Fair enough - but it is quite unusual for a football club chairman to draw a salary, although not all are also the kind of CEO/COO that DC seems to be. And I'm sure Nigel Farage would think immigration is the reason for the East Stand mess, given that it's the answer to every other question!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 [504] 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 2180   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: