The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 14:52:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 [550] 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 ... 2182   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1823182 times)
Zen Master, yayo bayo, West Stand, west stand oap (+ 1 Hidden) and 34 Guests are viewing this topic.
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #10980 on: July 04, 2015, 22:16:50 pm »

No. He could have always have retained ownership whilst having somebody else act as chairman and run the club.

Thats a rhetorical suggestion and tbh is inpractical for somebody(DC) who has put millions into the club.
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #10981 on: July 04, 2015, 22:19:51 pm »

Stop reading it then. How simple is that?

One of these days you will make sense!
Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #10982 on: July 04, 2015, 22:24:07 pm »

Stop reading it then. How simple is that?

Why dont you apply the same comment to the "moaners"  - Stop repeating them. How simple is that?
Report Spam   Logged

The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #10983 on: July 04, 2015, 22:33:52 pm »

Thats a rhetorical suggestion and tbh is inpractical for somebody(DC) who has put millions into the club.
He's taking millions out.

And I'm banning you again. You make me yawn.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10984 on: July 04, 2015, 22:36:10 pm »

Why dont you apply the same comment to the "moaners"  - Stop repeating them. How simple is that?
because....they're not the ones complaining about reading the same thing over and over  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10985 on: July 04, 2015, 22:37:30 pm »

no it isnt impractical. it would be impractical had he NOT put any money in.
Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #10986 on: July 04, 2015, 22:37:52 pm »

Your finger is always on the trigger
Report Spam   Logged

guest2539

« Reply #10987 on: July 05, 2015, 03:44:08 am »

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

You are as bad as each other.
Report Spam   Logged
Vince Planner

View Profile
Poll Voter Level 5 Combination
« Reply #10988 on: July 05, 2015, 08:03:01 am »

I'm taking my ball home.

Again!
Report Spam   Logged
HallamCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #10989 on: July 05, 2015, 08:44:24 am »

No. He could have always have retained ownership whilst having somebody else act as chairman and run the club.

And guarenteed someone would of complained that he was just pulling strings from behind.
If you can find a way to complain in a theoretical situation where we sell a player for £9m i'm sure you'd cry over most things.

He's basically saying that to half bakes like yourself, unless somebody is singing the praises of Cardoza then they are considered to be moaning. Even if they're asking valid questions. Is English your first language? You constantly want people to explain even the most simple to understand posts to you

Just like anyone who doesn't slag him off every word is called a blind, half bakes, fools, David Cardoza, uneducated, pro-dc etc.
Yet you ignore this right? Because they are agreeing with you.

And now, you'll ban someone for not agreeing with you. It's laughable.

I assume all the anti-DC people are going to boycott the games while he is still in charge, I mean otherwise your just giving money to him.
Report Spam   Logged
HallamCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #10990 on: July 05, 2015, 08:56:46 am »

With that kind of abuse of power i'm suprised you dislike Cardoza so much, in your eyes you too must have a lot in common.
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #10991 on: July 05, 2015, 09:33:11 am »

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

You are as bad as each other.
No, one says wake up and smell the coffee...the other blindly carries on accepting anything that Sepp Blatter or the Wizard of Oz says, without a smidgeon of critical thought process (something central to our higher education system) with any form of detraction blithely labelled as 'moaning'!
Ring any bells???
Report Spam   Logged
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10992 on: July 05, 2015, 10:52:23 am »

And guarenteed someone would of complained that he was just pulling strings from behind.
If you can find a way to complain in a theoretical situation where we sell a player for £9m i'm sure you'd cry over most things.

Just like anyone who doesn't slag him off every word is called a blind, half bakes, fools, David Cardoza, uneducated, pro-dc etc.
Yet you ignore this right? Because they are agreeing with you.

And now, you'll ban someone for not agreeing with you. It's laughable.

I assume all the anti-DC people are going to boycott the games while he is still in charge, I mean otherwise your just giving money to him.
I banned him because he is a cretin and all I seem to receive are complaints about him. It's very rare anybody ever gets banned on here for anything other than spamming the board. I can show you the banned list if you like. you're free to question why any of them were issued.
Report Spam   Logged

TbananaG

« Reply #10993 on: July 05, 2015, 11:04:03 am »

With that kind of abuse of power i'm suprised you dislike Cardoza so much, in your eyes you too must have a lot in common.

On your own admission, you've not read the 1st Land Administrator's report - that is fundamental to the redevelopment discussion because it absolutely isn't rumour or speculation but does give us a whole load more real information.
Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #10994 on: July 05, 2015, 11:53:19 am »

Some Cobblers fans have very high if unreasonable expectations but I agree with you about wanting clarification. Whether you get it or not is another matter. What Hallam is saying is that some on here repeat over and over again the same request , but with added vitriol. Perhaps its a sign of madness (bit like Diogenes) to repeatedly ask the same question knowing full well that there may not be an answer forthcoming.

Thought Diogenes was a syndrome? Either way, I honestly don't see what it has to do with our situation? Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #10995 on: July 05, 2015, 11:57:26 am »

I'd rather not waste my time reading that, and why ask those questions?

When they have been asked over and over and over every 5 mins in about 4 different threads. And have already been sent to DC to answer in the Q&A.

And i'm not defending Cardoza, i'll let him defend himself if he feels he needs to. I'll also wait to see if the council actually say anything or raise there concerns. So far there is no law suit against him, there is no uproar, there are not thousands of people protesting, there's not credible accusations from reputable sources. He is defending himself against a handful of posters on a small fans forum him who post the same thing over and over.

I love how because I ask for common sense or ask questions i'm suddenly jumping to his defense. I simply wanted to know what you actually and reseasonable expect him to do right now. He is trying to sell, which is what you want isn't it?

Oh dear Grin You admit you haven't even bothered reading any of the (free to view) paperwork relating to 1st Land, and yet you are still so quick to defend the Cardozas. Comedy gold Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10996 on: July 05, 2015, 12:10:13 pm »

there is no uproar, there are not thousands of people protesting, there's not credible accusations from reputable sources.

probably because we have a spineless local paper that hasn't spread the story to the people of the town, therefore is only those that have looked for it that have found out. Are you the caretaker at hallam? Please don't tell me you're a tutor
Report Spam   Logged

HallamCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #10997 on: July 05, 2015, 12:29:46 pm »

Oh dear Grin You admit you haven't even bothered reading any of the (free to view) paperwork relating to 1st Land, and yet you are still so quick to defend the Cardozas. Comedy gold Roll Eyes

This is what you don't get, I'm not defending Cardoza, he should defend himself (if/when he needs to).

I do have a degree in accounting, but even still i'd rather not go through all the paperwork, its not my job. Why is it that only a handful of people on here have managed to work it out, why is no-one else (council, chron etc) fussed? Why do you think he has to answer to you? Is there legal action against him? Is he being sued? Or have you just noticed some odd bookkeeping, jumped to a conclusion and are now shocked that no-one else cares.

Why if for the last 12 years you all hated him so much have you done f*ck all about it, except post snide comments on here?

probably because we have a spineless local paper that hasn't spread the story to the people of the town, therefore is only those that have looked for it that have found out. Are you the caretaker at hallam? Please don't tell me you're a tutor

Nice opinion. Mine is they couldn't care less. Why hasn't the council done anything? Or, as some of you have claimed he's broke the law, the police?

What makes you think I work at Hallam? I'm sure in your mind now you've made an assumption that I work there it is 100% fact and I am a blind fool for not agreeing with you.

Since you offered, send me the ban list.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10998 on: July 05, 2015, 13:05:28 pm »

http://www.smfserver.com/forums/thehotelend/index.php?action=gallery;su=user;cat=3;u=1

Any queries with any of them and ask them off of the public areas. I'll do my best to help.
Report Spam   Logged

AidyMannsDog

« Reply #10999 on: July 05, 2015, 14:06:04 pm »

I'm not defending Cardoza, he should defend himself (if/when he needs to).

I do have a degree in accounting

As you are qualified to do so maybe then you would be so good as to answer a question?

Why should DC personally be paid ₤2.65m from a company the club has just paid money to for supposedly overseeing the development?

Cardoza say's this was a 'joint venture fee' whereas 1st Land Ltd claim it was a loan and is due to be repaid? Shouldn't this money actually be for the development?

The whole 1st Land affair could be interpreted by an unqualified person as a complete ruse. Set up a company supposedly for "managing" the ₤12m development yet had in fact never even fitted a catflap, pay out this money like confetti, go bust and hey ho!

Maybe you could clear up this confusion?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 [550] 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 ... 2182   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: