The Hotel End
April 19, 2024, 18:29:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 [551] 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 ... 2200   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1844496 times)
Zen Master, Gibbo and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search 5000 Posts Level 6
« Reply #11000 on: July 05, 2015, 14:22:16 pm »

As you are qualified to do so maybe then you would be so good as to answer a question?

Please don't encourage his delusions any further  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
lift tower

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #11001 on: July 05, 2015, 16:22:43 pm »

I do have a degree in accounting, but even still i'd rather not go through all the paperwork, its not my job. Why is it that only a handful of people on here have managed to work it out, why is no-one else (council, chron etc) fussed? Why do you think he has to answer to you? Is there legal action against him? Is he being sued? Or have you just noticed some odd bookkeeping, jumped to a conclusion and are now shocked that no-one else cares.

Why if for the last 12 years you all hated him so much have you done f*ck all about it, except post snide comments on here?

Nice opinion. Mine is they couldn't care less. Why hasn't the council done anything?
the fans have noticed first because they care about the club more. At this point the council are only going to be interested if the repayments stop coming in. The chron have limited resources these days and over the last few years appear to mainly want to stay onside with the club.

As I said earlier people havent hated him for the last 12 years (well manwork has). Most on here were supportive of him as he pretty much backed his managers and made the right noises re the redev and ambition. Its since he actually got his own way and got the council loan that things have gone wrong.

And what do you suggest people do if they arent happy? If the blackpool fans cant remove Oyston then that shows fans are pretty powerless. If you get so offended about people letting off steam about the situation (yet cant be bothered to even read the document they are commenting on) do something about it and make your own procardoza cobblers forum and chat to everbrite all day.
Report Spam   Logged

JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #11002 on: July 05, 2015, 16:28:53 pm »

As you are qualified to do so maybe then you would be so good as to answer a question?

Why should DC personally be paid ₤2.65m from a company the club has just paid money to for supposedly overseeing the development?

Cardoza say's this was a 'joint venture fee' whereas 1st Land Ltd claim it was a loan and is due to be repaid? Shouldn't this money actually be for the development?

The whole 1st Land affair could be interpreted by an unqualified person as a complete ruse. Set up a company supposedly for "managing" the ₤12m development yet had in fact never even fitted a catflap, pay out this money like confetti, go bust and hey ho!

Maybe you could clear up this confusion?

I doubt he is qualified, and I highly doubt he is an accountant. Why else (as a supposed Cobblers fan) would he point blank refuse to look at paperwork which not only relates to issues affecting our club and its owners, but is also is in his (supposed) field of expertise. Hallam is a troll and a clown. He hasn't actually answered one question posed to him. Without being (too) insulting, the bloke is a KnOb! Evil
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 16:30:53 pm by JollyCobbler » Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #11003 on: July 05, 2015, 16:32:33 pm »

This is what you don't get, I'm not defending Cardoza, he should defend himself (if/when he needs to).

I do have a degree in accounting, but even still i'd rather not go through all the paperwork, its not my job. Why is it that only a handful of people on here have managed to work it out, why is no-one else (council, chron etc) fussed? Why do you think he has to answer to you? Is there legal action against him? Is he being sued? Or have you just noticed some odd bookkeeping, jumped to a conclusion and are now shocked that no-one else cares.

Why if for the last 12 years you all hated him so much have you done f*ck all about it, except post snide comments on here?

Nice opinion. Mine is they couldn't care less. Why hasn't the council done anything? Or, as some of you have claimed he's broke the law, the police?

What makes you think I work at Hallam? I'm sure in your mind now you've made an assumption that I work there it is 100% fact and I am a blind fool for not agreeing with you.

Since you offered, send me the ban list.  Wink

More lies to support your stance. You are pathetic.
Report Spam   Logged
OhioCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #11004 on: July 05, 2015, 17:15:27 pm »

I banned him because he is a cretin and all I seem to receive are complaints about him. It's very rare anybody ever gets banned on here for anything other than spamming the board. I can show you the banned list if you like. you're free to question why any of them were issued.

You said you banned Everbright for boring you  Grin - out of interest who else do you receive complaints about? Reading the last few messages at least three would surely face your banning procedure? Are you ever threatened with a banning order!
Report Spam   Logged
HallamCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #11005 on: July 06, 2015, 12:42:46 pm »

Why should DC personally be paid ₤2.65m from a company the club has just paid money to for supposedly overseeing the development?

Cardoza say's this was a 'joint venture fee' whereas 1st Land Ltd claim it was a loan and is due to be repaid? Shouldn't this money actually be for the development?

The whole 1st Land affair could be interpreted by an unqualified person as a complete ruse. Set up a company supposedly for "managing" the ₤12m development yet had in fact never even fitted a catflap, pay out this money like confetti, go bust and hey ho!

Maybe you could clear up this confusion?

I have a degree in accounting, I'm not a qualified accountant. So no, I doubt i'd be any use in clearing it up.
Report Spam   Logged
HallamCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #11006 on: July 06, 2015, 12:46:42 pm »

I doubt he is qualified, and I highly doubt he is an accountant. Why else (as a supposed Cobblers fan) would he point blank refuse to look at paperwork which not only relates to issues affecting our club and its owners, but is also is in his (supposed) field of expertise. Hallam is a troll and a clown. He hasn't actually answered one question posed to him. Without being (too) insulting, the bloke is a KnOb! Evil

It certainly isn't my field of expertise, but thanks for getting so personal.

I almost feel insulted. Ask me a question, anything you'd like?
Report Spam   Logged
HallamCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #11007 on: July 06, 2015, 12:54:12 pm »

http://www.smfserver.com/forums/thehotelend/index.php?action=gallery;su=user;cat=3;u=1

Any queries with any of them and ask them off of the public areas. I'll do my best to help.

Only thing I'll say on here is... if you were trying to hide the reason/notes you did a poor job as the black paint you used over it is see-through.

I don't have any queries, it pretty much shows what I thought.
Report Spam   Logged
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #11008 on: July 06, 2015, 13:17:21 pm »

Which were?
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
HallamCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #11009 on: July 06, 2015, 13:32:22 pm »

Well... the ones with a reason added seem to all be related to the poster annoying someone.

The majority don't have a reason attached, I assume these were spammers? But ultimately, it doesnt show much.

To be honest it never would, since I barely know who anyone on the list is so it wouldn't ever show me much, but hey it was probably a better read than the all the Cardoza paperwork would of been.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #11010 on: July 06, 2015, 13:52:05 pm »

I have a question Hallam, for someone who doesn't care and cant be bothered to read what is key to these discussions, why have you posted so much defensive material on behalf of Cardoza?
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
HallamCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #11011 on: July 06, 2015, 14:07:44 pm »

What defensive material have I posted?
Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #11012 on: July 06, 2015, 14:54:55 pm »

I have a question Hallam, for someone who doesn't care and cant be bothered to read what is key to these discussions, why have you posted so much defensive material on behalf of Cardoza?

I'm guessing that his surname is either Cardoza or Troll. Grin There are those who have stood on one side or the other of this debate for many months now, and each side has expressed reasoning for their particular stance. But this clown offers no worthwhile input whatsoever. He just attempts to demean anyone questioning the party line, whilst point blank refusing to even consider the available documents because "It's none of his business." Seriously, absolute troll.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 14:56:29 pm by JollyCobbler » Report Spam   Logged
j20cobbler

« Reply #11013 on: July 06, 2015, 15:09:33 pm »

It certainly isn't my field of expertise, but thanks for getting so personal.

I almost feel insulted. Ask me a question, anything you'd like?
Hey Hallam, regarding your field of expertise. Is it replacing the word 'have' with the word 'of' when constructing a sentence?
I'm wondering because there are several on here who are very quick at correcting grammatical error, indeed I'm surprised you haven't already been pulled up about this.
Report Spam   Logged
OhioCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #11014 on: July 06, 2015, 16:33:35 pm »

I'm guessing that his surname is either Cardoza or Troll. Grin There are those who have stood on one side or the other of this debate for many months now, and each side has expressed reasoning for their particular stance. But this clown offers no worthwhile input whatsoever. He just attempts to demean anyone questioning the party line, whilst point blank refusing to even consider the available documents because "It's none of his business." Seriously, absolute troll.
Pot v. Kettle

Sorry Pal - could not resist this

A peaceful kettle rally held by Kettles of Kountless Kolours outside of the Kapitol

Pot v. Kettle was a landmark case in USA history, giving people the right to make hypocritical statements without fear of retribution. It began as a civil rights case, as Kettle alleged that Pot "did not let [Kettle] work at the Pot's store solely for the colour of [his] kitchenware". What made this Supreme Court case unique was the fact that the Pot himself was black, as was the Kettle.

posted Col; Ohio 12:32

Report Spam   Logged
AidyMannsDog

« Reply #11015 on: July 06, 2015, 17:09:16 pm »

Pot v. Kettle

A peaceful kettle rally held by Kettles of Kountless Kolours outside of the Kapitol

Pot v. Kettle was a landmark case in USA history, giving people the right to make hypocritical statements without fear of retribution. It began as a civil rights case, as Kettle alleged that Pot "did not let [Kettle] work at the Pot's store solely for the colour of [his] kitchenware". What made this Supreme Court case unique was the fact that the Pot himself was black, as was the Kettle.

Huh?

Excuse me. Not that I would ever want to be rude to a fellow supporter other than nevers but,

Fuck off.
Report Spam   Logged
OhioCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #11016 on: July 06, 2015, 17:13:52 pm »

Huh?

Excuse me. Not that I would ever want to be rude to a fellow supporter other than nevers but,

Fuck off.

Hey that's a bit rude - but why do you make this remark?
Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #11017 on: July 06, 2015, 17:26:12 pm »

Pot v. Kettle

Yes, I am already aware of this case, but thanks anyway. I honestly don't put myself in the same bracket as Hallam. You may not like - or even agree with - my viewpoint, but at least I have one. His only opinion seems to be that anyone querying the current state of affairs is an idiot, because it's not their problem to worry about.
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #11018 on: July 06, 2015, 17:30:30 pm »

Yes, I am already aware of this case, but thanks anyway. I honestly don't put myself in the same bracket as Hallam. You may not like - or even agree with - my viewpoint, but at least I have one. His only opinion seems to be that anyone querying the current state of affairs is an idiot, because it's not their problem to worry about.

CricketEverHallamSideBrightCobbler........one and the same?
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/07, 2007/08, 2011/12, 2012/13, 2018/19 and 2023/24
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #11019 on: July 06, 2015, 17:51:26 pm »

TBH Grange, Nevers is out there on his own, and Hallam is a stooge but I wouldn't be surprised if dear old Cricket /Garibaldi / Ohio are all the same

The Marquis should be able to help us on this one?
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Pages: 1 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 [551] 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 ... 2200   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: