The Hotel End
April 19, 2024, 14:34:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 [628] 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 2200   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1844106 times)
hope2014, DavCobb and 26 Guests are viewing this topic.
JollyCobbler

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #12540 on: September 23, 2015, 22:17:29 pm »

.....behave Jolly we already know that's not the case - I frequently talk rubbish and frequently get it wrong

I actually think Marvo and another regular are the altered ego versions of the same person - although they usual differ in opinion they share the unshakable belief (even in the face of facts) that they are never wrong and rarely concede on another point of view.

Having said that Marvo makes me laugh - the other persona makes me cringe .......

I think you may have something there Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Matthew Rush

« Reply #12541 on: September 24, 2015, 07:37:00 am »

Yes I said "time for Wilder to go" but I never said I'd sack him! No need and a waste of money, the new owners are almost certainly going to bring in their own man, unless they are going to go against almost every take over that has preceded it. Wilder has got his team thereabouts, he needs to consolidate that position if not better it to stand any chance of holding on to the reigns. Yet another unforeseen result of the campaign to oust Cardoza, it's a wonder you boys can sleep at night, so much blood on your hands.

Apologies for being late to the party but on September 5th you tweeted "Time for Wilder to go. Unacceptable." Someone responded to you asking who is going to sack him to which you replied "I'm up for it."

I just thought you'd appreciate someone jogging your memory in your old age.
Report Spam   Logged
John

View Profile
« Reply #12542 on: September 24, 2015, 07:57:56 am »

Apologies for being late to the party but on September 5th you tweeted "Time for Wilder to go. Unacceptable." Someone responded to you asking who is going to sack him to which you replied "I'm up for it."

I just thought you'd appreciate someone jogging your memory in your old age.

Tweeted? Your getting your forums mixed up pal. The "Marvo" on Twitter isn't the same "Marvo" that's on here.
Report Spam   Logged

Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #12543 on: September 24, 2015, 08:58:49 am »

Tweeted? Your getting your forums mixed up pal. The "Marvo" on Twitter isn't the same "Marvo" that's on here.
I always thought they were one in the same.
Only due to the fact that the account on here used to have a picture of the same person on the Twitter account.
Mind you its quite a common moniker,there are marvos here there and everywhere Roll Eyes
I think going down the my Twitter account was obviously hacked is a more sensible option to extricate one from this embarrassing situation.
I rarely post nowadays preferring to read as I'm in poor health but id like to thank you from the heart of my bottom for your contributions as I've been told laughter is a good tonic.
Kindest regards
Shoey
Just the one account on here,no need for pretend multiples,no Facebook,no Twitter.

Keep up the non sense if nothing else it does make me chuckle reading the forum Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Matthew Rush

« Reply #12544 on: September 24, 2015, 09:29:49 am »

You know as well as I do that whilst the personalities you portray online may differ, your accounts are controlled by the same human being - you.
Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #12545 on: September 24, 2015, 10:08:44 am »

Grin Grin Grin Grin

If you're sticking to this story you might want to consider issuing a DMCA. Eh, Marvo? Grin

https://twitter.com/marvo5marvo
Report Spam   Logged
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #12546 on: September 24, 2015, 10:14:13 am »

Schizo alert
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
John

View Profile
« Reply #12547 on: September 24, 2015, 10:20:32 am »

You just don't get it do you? Neither of you. I play a role on here. I'm here for balance and I never agree with the majority though sometimes the majority ends up agreeing g with me which ai do admit I find a trifle worrying and leads me to question my own posts. Someone said once that they usually agree with most things I post to which I responded "Do you? Cos I don't". I play my part. I try and add a bit of humour so if I do make people smile then good for me, at least I'm getting that right.

On Twitter it's me. I say what I think and after losing at home to Dagenham it would not have bothered me in the slightest if Wilder had been sacked, that result was humiliating. I never said that on here though and if you look at the thread calling for Wilder to be sacked you'll see no support from me.

So, if you want to cross reference what Marvo says on here and what Marvo says on Twitter you'll find a lot of discrepancies. Knock yourself out.
Report Spam   Logged

lift tower

View Profile
« Reply #12548 on: September 24, 2015, 10:29:40 am »

You just don't get it do you? Neither of you. I play a role on here. I'm here for balance and I never agree with the majority though sometimes the majority ends up agreeing g with me which ai do admit I find a trifle worrying and leads me to question my own posts. Someone said once that they usually agree with most things I post to which I responded "Do you? Cos I don't". I play my part. I try and add a bit of humour so if I do make people smile then good for me, at least I'm getting that right.

On Twitter it's me. I say what I think and after losing at home to Dagenham it would not have bothered me in the slightest if Wilder had been sacked, that result was humiliating. I never said that on here though and if you look at the thread calling for Wilder to be sacked you'll see no support from me.

So, if you want to cross reference what Marvo says on here and what Marvo says on Twitter you'll find a lot of discrepancies. Knock yourself out.
Legend   Cool
Report Spam   Logged

HallamCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #12549 on: September 24, 2015, 10:32:02 am »

This does happen.

My facebook personality is actually married to a different woman to my twitter one. Sad fact is, hotelend personality knows that neither actually exist.
Report Spam   Logged
lift tower

View Profile
« Reply #12550 on: September 24, 2015, 10:40:01 am »

This does happen.

My facebook personality is actually married to a different woman to my twitter one.
Cardoza's sister?
Report Spam   Logged

John

View Profile
« Reply #12551 on: September 24, 2015, 10:50:45 am »

Legend   Cool

Thank you.

That was the target. 😀
Report Spam   Logged

JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #12552 on: September 24, 2015, 10:52:34 am »

So now you're admitting it is you, even though you previously stated: " Tweeted? Your getting your forums mixed up pal. The "Marvo" on Twitter isn't the same "Marvo" that's on here." I emphasize 'Tweeted?" as the question mark indicates you have no idea of such a concept.
Honestly, I don't know what happened to you during the summer, but you've certainly lost your edge. These days, you're mostly coming over as silly. Oh, yeah, and it's 'you're' not 'your'.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #12553 on: September 24, 2015, 11:06:00 am »

Every conflict, argument, dispute and/or disagreement needs an adversary.  Without the obverse view, the individual difficulties and discussion points would have been taken and driven through without question. You have to value the alternative to ensure thought and deliberation are included to reach the end result, irrespective of the numbers/percentage on either side of the discussion.
Without that, you are acting in a very similar way to how (or the perception of) the NTFC Boardroom is being managed and run.
Is that not hypocritical?
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
lift tower

View Profile
« Reply #12554 on: September 24, 2015, 11:30:05 am »

Every conflict, argument, dispute and/or disagreement needs an adversary.  Without the obverse view, the individual difficulties and discussion points would have been taken and driven through without question. You have to value the alternative to ensure thought and deliberation are included to reach the end result, irrespective of the numbers/percentage on either side of the discussion.
Without that, you are acting in a very similar way to how (or the perception of) the NTFC Boardroom is being managed and run.
Is that not hypocritical?

I don't agree.
Report Spam   Logged

Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #12555 on: September 24, 2015, 11:31:14 am »

I don't agree.

Grin
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
guest49

« Reply #12556 on: September 24, 2015, 11:44:05 am »

By arguing with yourself I guess it's a good way of one of you always being right. At the same time it's a bit creepy.
Report Spam   Logged
LeeleeSTAR

View Profile
« Reply #12557 on: September 24, 2015, 11:47:34 am »

I'm confused Marvo appears to be admitting to trolling.
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
Search 5000 Posts Level 6
« Reply #12558 on: September 24, 2015, 12:25:14 pm »

I wondered when you'd tie yourself in knots again..  Embarrassing  Grin

Report Spam   Logged
DrillingCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #12559 on: September 24, 2015, 12:30:11 pm »

I wondered when you'd tie yourself in knots again..  Embarrassing  Grin

His decision to take the summer off has had disastrous consequences. He's simply not fit. He needs to go to a Forum training camp...somewhere hot preferably. He's not the same player as he was at the end of last season.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 [628] 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 2200   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: