The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 01:04:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 [1008] 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 ... 2181   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1821180 times)
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #20140 on: October 11, 2017, 10:16:21 am »

Fair shout Evers.

For what it's worth, well done Manwork for being willing to meet him.

Beds, not so much.

There are a few others you could invite ; on here mind. Random, maybe CJ?
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #20141 on: October 11, 2017, 11:08:33 am »

Fair shout Evers.

For what it's worth, well done Manwork for being willing to meet him.

Beds, not so much.
I would  gladly meet him when he has something positive to say about our serious need for redevelopment.
How about some input from us the supporters as to what this club needs as opposed to what he might think we need as I suspect it will be way short of acceptable.
 Excuses for continuous inactivity and crying about the council I dont want to hear.
Its got to be time for action now.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2487

« Reply #20142 on: October 11, 2017, 11:20:37 am »

I would  gladly meet him when he has something positive to say about our serious need for redevelopment.
How about some input from us the supporters as to what this club needs as opposed to what he might think we need as I suspect it will be way short of acceptable.
 Excuses for continuous inactivity and crying about the council I dont want to hear.

So why not meet him and discuss that with him, the one person who can impact it?
Report Spam   Logged
guest170

« Reply #20143 on: October 11, 2017, 11:41:36 am »

How about some input from us the supporters as to what this club needs as opposed to what he might think we need as I suspect it will be way short of acceptable.   Excuses for continuous inactivity and crying about the council I dont want to hear.

Surely a meeting with him in a small group would be the ideal opportunity for you to do this.!!If no one tells him what they want he will continue as he is now which is the fans forums which I'm sure he will get good feedback from so wont know that some want / expect more
Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #20144 on: October 11, 2017, 11:41:57 am »

So why not meet him and discuss that with him, the one person who can impact it?

That's it. Go on, all just keep kicking out at Beds. Jeeez! Seriously, It's like he's the half-sharp kid at school who's scared s***less in case terrorists plant a bomb in the school hall, but you and your cronies keep laughing at the kid's relentless whining and generally act like a load of schoolyard bullies.
The simple fact is, no one should even need to be asking for a sit down with KT, and what would even be the point? If he isn't prepared to lay out his plans in the media, then he won't be going public to a single disgruntled fan.
Don't worry about it. Just keep picking on the mental kid. But you better hope there aren't any fireworks stored in the basement. Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
guest2487

« Reply #20145 on: October 11, 2017, 11:45:28 am »

That's it. Go on, all just keep kicking out at Beds. Jeeez! Seriously, It's like he's the half-sharp kid at school who's scared s***less in case terrorists plant a bomb in the school hall, but you and your cronies keep laughing at the kid's relentless whining and generally act like a load of schoolyard bullies.
The simple fact is, no one should even need to be asking for a sit down with KT, and what would even be the point? If he isn't prepared to lay out his plans in the media, then he won't be going public to a single disgruntled fan.
Don't worry about it. Just keep picking on the mental kid. But you better hope there aren't any fireworks stored in the basement. Shocked

I quite like fireworks!

Seriously though, the issue with Beds is, his good points get lost in all his repeat posts and repeat rantings. He obviously has some strong views, why not put them across to the right people or does he just enjoy the wind up on here?
Report Spam   Logged
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #20146 on: October 11, 2017, 12:22:30 pm »

He doesn't feel he can speak to the whole of our supporter base and the general public of Northampton but just the few inquisitive ones?
If he can't or is unwilling to let us know his plans for our club what's the point in wasting an hour drinking coffee listening to our club being belittled and denied growth on the grounds he personally doesn't think we're worthy of an investment?
Now if he invited myself and others personally to a major unveiling ceremony of any future proposed expansion of the ground and it's infrastructure, then I would be very interested.
Last year I spoke with 2 directors of Luton Town who were very kean to show their plans for the proposed power court development which is a vast project to regenerate a vast brown field site with apartments offices retail and a 17000 football stadium.

When comparing what little we require, a dozen boxes, restaurant and a 3000 capacity increase...get on with it ffs.
I didn't read a word of that, sh1thouse. When you get the courage to contact KT with your concerns and ideas then I'll start reading your crap again. Keep posting, coward.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
guest2487

« Reply #20147 on: October 11, 2017, 12:29:26 pm »

Friday 20th October if anyone has some views or questions they want to get across.
Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #20148 on: October 11, 2017, 14:38:38 pm »

Hi Alistair,  can you PM me the time as I might be able to get permission to go  Grin

My wife knows how much I have put into helping before and the strain and time it takes up

My passion for NTFC, like Beds, causes me to be an outcast and upsetting staff members, the Trust etc etc, so am a bit reluctant to get this involved again

Like others have said, including Drilling, he ain't going to give any answers, especially not to keyboard warriors.

Report Spam   Logged
singcobb

View Profile
Level 6 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #20149 on: October 11, 2017, 15:58:41 pm »

You are just a typical shíthouse keyboard warrior. Just stop compaining until you find some balls to go and approach the club when given the chance.
Report Spam   Logged
singcobb

View Profile
Level 6 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #20150 on: October 11, 2017, 15:59:53 pm »

I quite like fireworks!

Seriously though, the issue with Beds is, his good points get lost in all his repeat posts and repeat rantings. He obviously has some strong views, why not put them across to the right people or does he just enjoy the wind up on here?

What fúcking good points?
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #20151 on: October 11, 2017, 17:03:42 pm »

You are just a typical shíthouse keyboard warrior. Just stop compaining until you find some balls to go and approach the club when given the chance.
This isn't about keyboard warriors/kelvin Thomas/ Chinese/KTs face book fan club or any other sycophants or megalomaniacs..
Its about Northampton town  football club getting the stadium worthy of a very respected old football club that plays in a s***e little stadium unfit for purpose despite representing a town of over 230,000.
The title is "redevelopment closer than ever" and not sit a drink coffee with the Chairman as he explains why the RCTE isnt happening anytime soon😂😂
Report Spam   Logged
guest2487

« Reply #20152 on: October 11, 2017, 17:04:51 pm »

Put up or shut up. Simple really isn't it.
Report Spam   Logged
guest1269

« Reply #20153 on: October 11, 2017, 17:06:04 pm »

But if Beds gives up we won't make the million hits!

To be honest it's all nonsense - Beds constantly complains KT doesn't tell us anything then prejudges a (hypothetical) meeting by predicting what he is going to say and states he is not interested- it really is becoming a pointless thread.
Report Spam   Logged
guest1269

« Reply #20154 on: October 11, 2017, 17:13:42 pm »

This isn't about keyboard warriors/kelvin Thomas/ Chinese/KTs face book fan club or any other sycophants or megalomaniacs..
Its about Northampton town  football club getting the stadium worthy of a very respected old football club that plays in a s***e little stadium unfit for purpose despite representing a town of over 230,000.
The title is "redevelopment closer than ever" and not sit a drink coffee with the Chairman as he explains why the RCTE isnt happening anytime soon😂😂

Simplistic balls*** - there are millions of examples of "not fit for purpose" - actually sixfields is not one of them - more a case of "not ideal for purpose" but and it's a big but - to change to "fit for purpose" requires investment, and you, me and I suspect no one on this thread have either the position or the resource to make that investment - so until you can actually offer a realistic solution your rantings increasingly position you as not very smart.
Report Spam   Logged
DrillingCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #20155 on: October 11, 2017, 18:24:03 pm »

Hi Alistair,  can you PM me the time as I might be able to get permission to go  Grin

My wife knows how much I have put into helping before and the strain and time it takes up

My passion for NTFC, like Beds, causes me to be an outcast and upsetting staff members, the Trust etc etc, so am a bit reluctant to get this involved again

Like others have said, including Drilling, he ain't going to give any answers, especially not to keyboard warriors.

Best of luck when you meet him. Same to Mr Slowe and anyone else who attends. And fair play to AS for making the effort to set it up.

I think theres more chance of May telling us all what her plans are for Brexit than KT telling any of us what his plans for the ground are though!  Grin

I do like 'our Kelvin' though, but he will put you's lot in a spin I can absolutely guarantee you that!
Report Spam   Logged
guest2995

« Reply #20156 on: October 11, 2017, 19:47:24 pm »

I like and very much support KT , but he is an expert at appearing to front up but actually very rarely says anything significant in public .
I admire him for it - it’s a great skill !
However , like others have found , he does reply in private and is actually quite open.
As a result of that , I don’t like to break any confidences out of respect .
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #20157 on: October 11, 2017, 20:32:27 pm »

Simplistic balls*** - there are millions of examples of "not fit for purpose" - actually sixfields is not one of them - more a case of "not ideal for purpose" but and it's a big but - to change to "fit for purpose" requires investment, and you, me and I suspect no one on this thread have either the position or the resource to make that investment - so until you can actually offer a realistic solution your rantings increasingly position you as not very smart.
Im not feeling the love on here today😂
Unlike KT I have in fact come up with a very workable solution to our capacity issue, one that involves the most important factor and thats the supporters of Northampton town and those all important future supporters encouraged to our club by a more professional welcoming Sixfields.
All based on higher future earnings.
Small sustainable growth works, being stung out like idiots waiting on free  council land  doesnt.
I still hope kt/consortium/ Chinese actually do have the clubs long tern interests at heart and start doing something.
Without question, he needs us more that we need him.

Report Spam   Logged
guest1269

« Reply #20158 on: October 12, 2017, 03:19:17 am »

Im not feeling the love on here today😂
Unlike KT I have in fact come up with a very workable solution to our capacity issue, one that involves the most important factor and thats the supporters of Northampton town and those all important future supporters encouraged to our club by a more professional welcoming Sixfields.
All based on higher future earnings.
Small sustainable growth works, being stung out like idiots waiting on free  council land  doesnt.
I still hope kt/consortium/ Chinese actually do have the clubs long tern interests at heart and start doing something.
Without question, he needs us more that we need him.

Again you miss the point - coming up with the facts (as you see them), even if correct is the same as proposing a solution when you don't have the means to implement them - most of us get the idea and in general agree but accept certain realities over desire and means.
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #20159 on: October 12, 2017, 05:46:06 am »

Again you miss the point - coming up with the facts (as you see them), even if correct is the same as proposing a solution when you don't have the means to implement them - most of us get the idea and in general agree but accept certain realities over desire and means.
The clubs several thousand loyal regulars and the town's  central location with a  vast untapped catchment is the means that turns desire into reality.
Waiting on Outside  speculators who are hoping on free council land to possibly  give our club a percentage,  how much is   dependent on generousity and not stated amounts  is the longest shot of all  and won't add up to value for money that's for sure.
This is why I believe the trust must not attack the council but go hard on Thomas to help us make sense of what he hopes to achieve and we can then get things moving.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 [1008] 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 ... 2181   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: