The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 13:48:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 [1031] 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 ... 2182   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1823019 times)
memyhead

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #20600 on: January 19, 2018, 14:04:36 pm »

Great work AS in asking the questions others would prefer to moan about on here and hide behind their keyboards looking for continual negatives...

KT has always been transparent and approachable to any questions supporters may have...so just email him ffs!!!

Now, let's all get behind the club, on and off the pitch

UTC!
Report Spam   Logged
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #20601 on: January 19, 2018, 14:08:42 pm »

Over to NBC for a decision...................................................do not hold your breath!!!

Meanwhile, in Milton Keynes:

https://www.ft.com/content/e9e07d7e-fb72-11e7-9b32-d7d59aace167

“If we don’t have digital infrastructure we will be left behind,” Mr Marland said. “Milton Keynes is not competing with Northampton any more but with second cities in China with 20m people.”
Report Spam   Logged
guest2235

« Reply #20602 on: January 20, 2018, 09:06:11 am »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-42749446
An update from KT apologies if already posted but only 8 mins old on Twitter
Report Spam   Logged
guest2677

« Reply #20603 on: January 20, 2018, 09:14:25 am »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-42749446
An update from KT apologies if already posted but only 8 mins old on Twitter

I like that last paragraph. Very encouraging.
Report Spam   Logged
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #20604 on: January 20, 2018, 09:33:39 am »

Yes, but how and from where is the club which is the borrower going to repay the amount on 31 January 2018?  And what is the money going to be used for in its 3 weeks life? The club is still awaiting final agreement with the Council so the status quo, so far as I know, continues.

If the Chinese have any money then why the need for this loan in the first place?

Also, just to throw a pebble into the pond KT filed a Confirmation Statement at Companies House on 16 January showing no change in Ventures' shareholding i.e. no mention of 5USport.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2677

« Reply #20605 on: January 20, 2018, 09:53:32 am »

Yes, but how and from where is the club which is the borrower going to repay the amount on 31 January 2018?  And what is the money going to be used for in its 3 weeks life? The club is still awaiting final agreement with the Council so the status quo, so far as I know, continues.

If the Chinese have any money then why the need for this loan in the first place?

Also, just to throw a pebble into the pond KT filed a Confirmation Statement at Companies House on 16 January showing no change in Ventures' shareholding i.e. no mention of 5USport.
Maybe someone should email Kelvin again and ask those more specific questions. I'd be surprised if the answer coming back was transparent though.
The council at least seems to have been convinced of something.
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #20606 on: January 20, 2018, 10:29:51 am »

A question from someone who is not a builder (me): The length of time that the East Stand structure has been standing unfinished, will it still be in a safe condition to continue to use that same structure or will substantial work be required or will it need to be demolished and started again?
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
guest2539

« Reply #20607 on: January 20, 2018, 10:44:11 am »

I like that last paragraph. Very encouraging.
The last paragraph quote of the Council sounds like one published TWO MONTHS ago so I believe is not the current situation ie; STILL no decision from NBC!!!
Report Spam   Logged
southofthecounty

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #20608 on: January 20, 2018, 10:47:37 am »

Have I missed any news on the Police investigation recently? I know these things are complicated, but it is taking a suspiciously long time.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2677

« Reply #20609 on: January 20, 2018, 11:14:31 am »

The last paragraph quote of the Council sounds like one published TWO MONTHS ago so I believe is not the current situation ie; STILL no decision from NBC!!!
Didn't realise that or see the original.
OK, not so promising then.
Report Spam   Logged
guest170

« Reply #20610 on: January 22, 2018, 13:52:11 pm »

Are there any plans to look at exiting Sixfields? Its bad enough now with 7000 fans when we have 25000 its going to be awful.

And when are they going to fix all the puddles?!
Report Spam   Logged
guest2539

« Reply #20611 on: January 22, 2018, 15:01:12 pm »

I recently posted that NBC were finalising the building of the last 300 yards of the Edgar Mobbs Way to join up with the Towcester Road at B & Q.
It might even mean the Claret Car Park will be opened up!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Onetouch

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #20612 on: January 22, 2018, 15:24:59 pm »

We are so negative.
Yes it been a long time for any development to start, but lets put some faith in to our chairman.
We have just signed 7 players and some still to come.
Money is obviously available, but do we have to question every little detail.

Surely most have us have transferred money from a savings account to a current account to but something.
Or if you own your own business you must have transferred money between account you have to make a purchase or pay something off
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #20613 on: January 22, 2018, 17:03:11 pm »

We are so negative.
Yes it been a long time for any development to start, but lets put some faith in to our chairman.
We have just signed 7 players and some still to come.
Money is obviously available, but do we have to question every little detail.

Surely most have us have transferred money from a savings account to a current account to but something.
Or if you own your own business you must have transferred money between account you have to make a purchase or pay something off
we have wasted 20 plus years in a ground not fit for purpose so when he specifically played down our desperate plight by his blatant belittling our clubs need for growth  we may have given him more slack.
Yes the new signings are great , it reminds me of when previously signed quality players the likes of martin smith etc, but little uninspiring  Sixfields has a way of destroying all the good work by losing £100s of £1000s in potential revenues by being a **** hole.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 17:05:05 pm by BedsCobb » Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #20614 on: January 22, 2018, 17:04:28 pm »

Had we not spent 20 plus years in a ground not fit for purpose when he specifically played down our desperate plight by his blatant belittling our clubs need for growth  we may have given him more slack.
Yes the new signings are great , it reminds me of when previously signed quality players the likes of martin smith etc, but little uninspiring  Sixfields has a way of destroying all the good work by losing £100s of £1000s in potential revenues by being a **** hole.

"we"?
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
#Frank

I hope you're adaptable.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20615 on: January 22, 2018, 17:47:26 pm »

by being a **** hole.

Some of us prefer things a little more earthy than others. Why should we have to go and view our team using binoculars from the extremities of a massive stadium thus not allowing me to see the wobbling exposed belly of an obese away fan? I like to smell the sweat from the players and hear the menacing clatter of a boot on shin pad. I like to run my hands through Clarence's fur/scales as he runs past with a free pizza to warm the heart and fingers of a fellow fan. I like to take in the vitriolic comments from the miserable old shites moaning when we are only three nil up and should be ten. It's our s***hole for what it is and if you don't like it then go and lie down stretched out across four or five padded seats at MK. I prefer a ground like Luton's to MK's all day long! I bet I am not alone!
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #20616 on: January 22, 2018, 17:58:06 pm »

Some of us prefer things a little more earthy than others. Why should we have to go and view our team using binoculars from the extremities of a massive stadium thus not allowing me to see the wobbling exposed belly of an obese away fan? I like to smell the sweat from the players and hear the menacing clatter of a boot on shin pad. I like to run my hands through Clarence's fur/scales as he runs past with a free pizza to warm the heart and fingers of a fellow fan. I like to take in the vitriolic comments from the miserable old shites moaning when we are only three nil up and should be ten. It's our s***hole for what it is and if you don't like it then go and lie down stretched out across four or five padded seats at MK. I prefer a ground like Luton's to MK's all day long! I bet I am not alone!

Hear, hear. Apart from the last bit about Luton. Luton's a sh1thole.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #20617 on: January 22, 2018, 18:13:01 pm »

Hear, hear. Apart from the last bit about Luton. Luton's a sh1thole.
With as many  as 40 professionals on the books and little in the way of raising the extra  revenue streams to help ballance the books does beg the question..

Whats our yearly gate and corperate turnover in comparison to Rotherham Doncaster Oxford Peterborough or even MK?
Could we improve match day revenues to over 50% of what it is now and how much would that help the clubs budget?
Report Spam   Logged
guest2487

« Reply #20618 on: January 22, 2018, 18:33:45 pm »

Got to be honest. I don't really care anymore. Your constant spouting of bollocks has had a negative impact on how much an interest in off the field matters and now I really just want to concentrate on enjoying supporting our football club on the pitch.

Well done.
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #20619 on: January 22, 2018, 18:43:59 pm »

Got to be honest. I don't really care anymore. Your constant spouting of bollocks has had a negative impact on how much an interest in off the field matters and now I really just want to concentrate on enjoying supporting our football club on the pitch.

Well done.
o
Or is it because you dont like anyone questioning those you hold in the highest regards and whom allow you to access via " email"?
The future of NTFC needs to come before you or anyone elses sensitivity.  Kiss
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 [1031] 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 ... 2182   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: