The Hotel End
March 19, 2024, 06:04:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 [1041] 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 ... 2179   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1816734 times)
Ralap

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #20800 on: February 10, 2018, 13:19:52 pm »

Keep up the good work Beds. Always healthy to have an opposing opinion, opinion, opinion.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #20801 on: February 11, 2018, 07:03:31 am »

I repeat my question WTF makes you think that you or anyone else have the right to negotiate with the owners of the club?
Probably for the same reason Thomas expects the clubs supporters to put pressure the council to help facilitate the releasing the parcels of land leases to allow him and his cohorts to do whatever it is they intend doing  without us knowing what the outcome for the club will be.
The recent statement by the NTFCST have claimed to be in the know as to these secretive plans and what it holds for the clubs future, but are currently witholding their findings from their members and club supporters.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 07:07:11 am by BedsCobb » Report Spam   Logged
singcobb

View Profile
Level 6 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #20802 on: February 11, 2018, 09:29:09 am »

Probably for the same reason Thomas expects the clubs supporters to put pressure the council to help facilitate the releasing the parcels of land leases to allow him and his cohorts to do whatever it is they intend doing  without us knowing what the outcome for the club will be.
The recent statement by the NTFCST have claimed to be in the know as to these secretive plans and what it holds for the clubs future, but are currently witholding their findings from their members and club supporters.

Maybe in your deluded little world that gives you the right to negotiate, but in th real world it does not. If you want to have a some control over how the club is run dig deep into your pockets and buy it. Until such time the obvious avenue for you is to contact KT directly with you questions. Oh, I forgot you chickened out at doing that.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #20803 on: February 11, 2018, 10:38:34 am »

Maybe in your deluded little world that gives you the right to negotiate, but in th real world it does not. If you want to have a some control over how the club is run dig deep into your pockets and buy it. Until such time the obvious avenue for you is to contact KT directly with you questions. Oh, I forgot you chickened out at doing that.
I don't disagree with you but when KT is begging fans to lobby the council I think we need to know a bit more about what we are lobbying for.
Your abuse of Bedds does you no favours either.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest47

« Reply #20804 on: February 11, 2018, 11:03:53 am »

Good to see DC working while he waits for the outcome of the investigation

Report Spam   Logged
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #20805 on: February 11, 2018, 11:05:33 am »

Fair comment from Manwork04. Beds makes some valid points and rather than shouting him down from behind the keyboard just accept there is more than one point of view.  I am not anti- KT but he has been opaque about matters especially redevelopment matters ever since the Chinese arrived on the scene. I might add, Chinese what Chinese?
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #20806 on: February 11, 2018, 11:11:08 am »

As an individual, you're correct I have no right to demand a fair deal for our football club but collectively the town and county of Northampton,  its people who cares about local sport, NTFC its supporters who would like a more progressive future, NTFCST who have a duty to fight for the clubs future well being etc etc... You must get the jist now, Open honest dialogue as to what all the above people  can expect  is seriously long overdue after all the previous shenanigans at our club.

Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #20807 on: February 11, 2018, 11:47:24 am »

Beds.  PM me the list of questions/demands that you would like to be answered.  If you are able to phrase them in a way that encourages the answer(s) to come back to you without any ambiguity that prompts further query, we should be able to put to bed your continued repetition.
I will forward them to KT and provide you and the rest of the board with his response.
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
andycobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #20808 on: February 11, 2018, 11:56:00 am »

Beds.  PM me the list of questions/demands that you would like to be answered.  If you are able to phrase them in a way that encourages the answer(s) to come back to you without any ambiguity that prompts further query, we should be able to put to bed your continued repetition.
I will forward them to KT and provide you and the rest of the board with his response.

Alternatively he could do it himself. KT and others at the club are always approachable as most already know.
Report Spam   Logged

if you hate peterborough clap your hands and Fxxk off poxford.
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20809 on: February 11, 2018, 11:57:29 am »

Alternatively he could do it himself. KT and others at the club are always approachable as most already know.

I believe that he has been blocked, that's why I'm offering to provide third party contact.  Evil   Wink
Report Spam   Logged

andycobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #20810 on: February 11, 2018, 11:58:47 am »

I believe that he has been blocked, that's why I'm offering to provide third party contact.  Evil   Wink

Oh! I wonder why Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

if you hate peterborough clap your hands and Fxxk off poxford.
singcobb

View Profile
Level 6 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #20811 on: February 11, 2018, 13:04:49 pm »

I don't disagree with you but when KT is begging fans to lobby the council I think we need to know a bit more about what we are lobbying for.
Your abuse of Bedds does you no favours either.
Unfortunately Beds comes up with ideas(some of them good, some of them unbelievable), theories and at times outright accusations about KT and the holders of the shares in NTFC, but seems to refuse to use his only true source of contact. I am sure if he wrote to KT with his concerns he would get some answers.

As an individual, you're correct I have no right to demand a fair deal for our football club but collectively the town and county of Northampton,  its people who cares about local sport, NTFC its supporters who would like a more progressive future, NTFCST who have a duty to fight for the clubs future well being etc etc... You must get the jist now, Open honest dialogue as to what all the above people  can expect  is seriously long overdue after all the previous shenanigans at our club.
As an individual you do have the right to demand anything you want(wether you get or not is another matter). What you said in your previous post is that you have the right to negotiate which patently you do not.
Had we not had the Cordoza incident and we where just an everyday league club no one would be demanding open and honest dialogue it would just be business as usual until the finalised plans for any investment is revealed. It seems to me that some on here are being rather quick to tar KT with the same bursh as DC.
NTFCST do have a role to play in the management of the club and this would be  greatly improved by have seats on the board. However whilst they can put forward sugestions and act as the voice of the fans, they will not ever be able effect the outcome of a vote by the shareholders. It is the shareholders(irrespective of how those shares are divided who own and run the club. You must get the gist now(hopefully).
I wonder will you be taking Deepcut's generous offer?
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #20812 on: February 11, 2018, 19:20:11 pm »

Many thanks for the kind offer Deepcut, but it has become obvious to me over these past 2 years that Chairman Thomas has not the authority to make any such announcements on our much needed expansion and redevelopment needs, even if he did it wouldn't amount to much as I doubt he has any so I would be better off adressing enquiries c/o Clarence the frigging dragon in full uniform as I would get more info!
He's had 2.5 years to make a statement of intent and in my opinion  chose belittling tactics to avoid the elephant in the room and its this reason we must demand of the council to listen to and be guided the ntfcst before handing over the crown jewels..
Make no mistake this lot are in it for them first and the cobblers some distance behind if at all.
Due to all the secrecy and lack of information, never more in the history of our club do we need to be vigilant and demanding, this is why the trust was set up to protect our club.
Having an extra bog door £6 burgers and being befriended on facebook is no reason we should offer up our soft underbelly for tickling... Fight for our club in the same manner we would expect from our players.
Put Northampton town first .

Report Spam   Logged
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #20813 on: February 11, 2018, 20:00:21 pm »

So you're scared to email him yourself and now you're even bottling having other people do it on your behalf?
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
guest3040

« Reply #20814 on: February 11, 2018, 20:17:26 pm »

Beds is right kt and his little gang are only interested in what they can get out of any deal regarding land, ntfc is an afterthought at best.
Report Spam   Logged
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #20815 on: February 11, 2018, 20:45:09 pm »

Quite right. They've certainly shown they're not bothered about the football side of things this transfer window.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
guest2487

« Reply #20816 on: February 11, 2018, 21:39:21 pm »

Quite right. They've certainly shown they're not bothered about the football side of things this transfer window.

Couldn't give a s*** could they.
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20817 on: February 11, 2018, 22:00:49 pm »

Many thanks for the kind offer Deepcut, but it has become obvious to me over these past 2 years that Chairman Thomas has not the authority to make any such announcements on our much needed expansion and redevelopment needs, even if he did it wouldn't amount to much as I doubt he has any so I would be better off adressing enquiries c/o Clarence the frigging dragon in full uniform as I would get more info!
He's had 2.5 years to make a statement of intent and in my opinion  chose belittling tactics to avoid the elephant in the room and its this reason we must demand of the council to listen to and be guided the ntfcst before handing over the crown jewels..
Make no mistake this lot are in it for them first and the cobblers some distance behind if at all.
Due to all the secrecy and lack of information, never more in the history of our club do we need to be vigilant and demanding, this is why the trust was set up to protect our club.
Having an extra bog door £6 burgers and being befriended on facebook is no reason we should offer up our soft underbelly for tickling... Fight for our club in the same manner we would expect from our players.
Put Northampton town first .

Bottled it once again. Sir, you are a coward.
You continue to hide behind the relative safety of your keyboard with the backbone of a jellyfish. You are prepared to throw insults and accusations towards an individual: accusing him of various inappropriate intentions and/or imaginary wrong doings (in your opinion) without providing evidence or having the scrotal sac to confront him with your allegations either directly or indirectly when provided with ample opportunity to do so.
Sir, you are a coward and will continue to be.
Report Spam   Logged

BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #20818 on: February 12, 2018, 05:08:20 am »

Bottled it once again. Sir, you are a coward.
You continue to hide behind the relative safety of your keyboard with the backbone of a jellyfish. You are prepared to throw insults and accusations towards an individual: accusing him of various inappropriate intentions and/or imaginary wrong doings (in your opinion) without providing evidence or having the scrotal sac to confront him with your allegations either directly or indirectly when provided with ample opportunity to do so.
Sir, you are a coward and will continue to be.
I have made no allegations of wrong doings,  just my take on why we have had so little feed back on what is a major issue for our club and what we can expect from any redevelopment/ ground expansion using the council land the ground stands on.
My reasoning to post on here is in hope that we do all we can to get the very best deal for our club and not allow a passing consortium to decide our share the day before they move on without us having any say in it, its the council lands that is the enabling element here so therefore only right we have a collective  say as to what we want with our share.
So you might now gather due to the sit and wait apathy and leave it to Kelvin and no updates from the trust, who are now fully on board with getting the best deal, is the reason I chose to speak out.
 When multiple fans and their organisation ask in unison, it forces more openess.

As for January transfer we had no choice as relegation would make the world a very different place for all parties.
I also think you'll find we regularly spend the summer budget in January when things go wrong on the pitch.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 05:14:12 am by BedsCobb » Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #20819 on: February 12, 2018, 06:08:55 am »

I have made no allegations of wrong doings,  just my take on why we have had so little feed back on what is a major issue for our club and what we can expect from any redevelopment/ ground expansion using the council land the ground stands on.
My reasoning to post on here is in hope that we do all we can to get the very best deal for our club and not allow a passing consortium to decide our share the day before they move on without us having any say in it, its the council lands that is the enabling element here so therefore only right we have a collective  say as to what we want with our share.
So you might now gather due to the sit and wait apathy and leave it to Kelvin and no updates from the trust, who are now fully on board with getting the best deal, is the reason I chose to speak out.
 When multiple fans and their organisation ask in unison, it forces more openess.

As for January transfer we had no choice as relegation would make the world a very different place for all parties.
I also think you'll find we regularly spend the summer budget in January when things go wrong on the pitch.

Yeah, because clearly we didn't have two pennies to rub together in the summer transfer window either...
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
Pages: 1 ... 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 [1041] 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 ... 2179   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: