The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 09:35:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 [1044] 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 ... 2182   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1822249 times)
DustonCobbler, Tabasco Kid, JeanGenie and 41 Guests are viewing this topic.
guest2677

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #20860 on: March 03, 2018, 08:40:38 am »

Didn't someone borrow some money from somebody else in mid January, to be paid back by the end of that month.
Anyone know what happened?
Report Spam   Logged
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #20861 on: March 03, 2018, 08:45:26 am »

Chinese? What Chinese?

Charge still registered by KT & DB over, in effect, their own shares. Make sense of that if you can.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3114

« Reply #20862 on: March 03, 2018, 09:49:50 am »

Apology accepted, Ive been called far worse on this emotive subject by both those who had vast unconditional loyalty  for David/ Tony Cardoza who also saved us from this awful  'oblivion' fate by paying a little bit of tax and a few weeks back pay to take control,  and now by those like you who show great affection and loyalty to the latest incombents to the point you could actully be one of them or a family member which if the case is honourable imo.
And heres the but.. I am a Northamptonian who wants the very best for my club NTFC but all I see is people making a case for our ambition to be that of a struggling 4th division  club that spends the odd season being out classed in league 1.
For me thats just not enough I want us to be a challenging league 1 club with the odd season in the championship which is why we need better infrastructure to attract better players,  more supporters and sponsors etc to achieve it.
Anyone who makes the claim to build a winning team with excellent individual players at Sixfields in its current poor state must also realise we  will 100% lose those players after several months for a fraction of their worth to teams we should be competing against, and the merry go round, goes around again.
Melbourne, I stand by my previous  post as being the only viable  way forward for this club based on the level of investment we can expect from this latest lot which after 2.5 years of waiting NBC to again hand over unconditional  riches to a passing consortium, I hope they are kept waiting until we have as a club have  some assurance that what we get is more than a few crumbs.

Again what’s the pitch to attract millions in investment?
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #20863 on: March 03, 2018, 10:03:02 am »

Apology accepted, Ive been called far worse on this emotive subject by both those who had vast unconditional loyalty  for David/ Tony Cardoza who also saved us from this awful  'oblivion' fate by paying a little bit of tax and a few weeks back pay to take control,  and now by those like you who show great affection and loyalty to the latest incombents to the point you could actully be one of them or a family member which if the case is honourable imo.
And heres the but.. I am a Northamptonian who wants the very best for my club NTFC but all I see is people making a case for our ambition to be that of a struggling 4th division  club that spends the odd season being out classed in league 1.
For me thats just not enough I want us to be a challenging league 1 club with the odd season in the championship which is why we need better infrastructure to attract better players,  more supporters and sponsors etc to achieve it.
Anyone who makes the claim to build a winning team with excellent individual players at Sixfields in its current poor state must also realise we  will 100% lose those players after several months for a fraction of their worth to teams we should be competing against, and the merry go round, goes around again.
Melbourne, I stand by my previous  post as being the only viable  way forward for this club based on the level of investment we can expect from this latest lot which after 2.5 years of waiting NBC to again hand over unconditional  riches to a passing consortium, I hope they are kept waiting until we have as a club have  some assurance that what we get is more than a few crumbs.

But would YOU remortgage YOUR home to finance it?
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
guest3063

« Reply #20864 on: March 03, 2018, 10:55:02 am »

Am I the only one that has heard its not going to happen , too much legal crap to sift through to make it viable

I thought all the legal stuff was close to being sorted out, just waiting for the Council's cabinet meeting. They have told the trust recently that all will be sorted by the end of March, at the latest.
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #20865 on: March 03, 2018, 11:30:32 am »

But would YOU remortgage YOUR home to finance it?
No one needs to remortgage anything or even dig in their own pockets should they not wish too.
Sell future seasons ticket in a debentures style where if you buy 3 or more years you get those tickets at good rate, free of inflation so giving great value to holders if this was taken up by just 1200 fans taking advantage and you have your 12 boxes, resturant and large supporters bar.
The future shortfalls will be lost by a major sales campaign attracting fans to  what will be a proper must visit stadium.

Then you have 12 corperate boxes to sell and again you sell 3 season packages giving again holders a great deal so theres your first £300,000 towards building up the grounds pathetic capacity.

Naming rights is the way too go, ie, Sixfields Bettingco.net staduim, 10 years high profile exposure on every tv channel   and press everywhere has got to be worth £500,000.
Maybe a long shot but the premier league do football stadia funding up to £750k so if they can be tapped up for another 500k you now have your 1st bank of 3000 conventional safe standing atmospheric terracing for our more vocal fans.
Theres literally another dozen ways to gain the finances needed for some steady sustainable growth without putting our heads in a noose.
From whats just been posted about free nbc land  now not happening and the Chinese are here to work with our main sponsors NU and not going to be putting in vast sums into football, thats fine not a problem but it just means we now need to protect everyone's interests and getting a trust member on the board to allow the clubs supporters to work closely with all parties to not allow the club to further stagnate and return crashing back to the bottom tier.
At this time divisions must be avoided.
Report Spam   Logged
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #20866 on: March 03, 2018, 11:44:28 am »

Steer me in the right direction Beds but where has anyone said the Chinese (invisible I know) are here for the university?  How much have they invested in the Uni? When replying please bear in mind that the official record of Northampton Town Ventures Ltd, the holding company fr NTFC, does not show any Chinese ownership or control.  Very strange given the public announcements by KT and very questionable.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #20867 on: March 03, 2018, 11:49:36 am »

Chinese? What Chinese?

Charge still registered by KT & DB over, in effect, their own shares. Make sense of that if you can.
This is like the elephant in the room, what is that all about, all very odd and unconventional.
The trust were given an insight into what is planned, if there is no news by the end of March they should reveal what's been said.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20868 on: March 03, 2018, 12:23:51 pm »

No one needs to remortgage anything or even dig in their own pockets should they not wish too.
Sell future seasons ticket in a debentures style where if you buy 3 or more years you get those tickets at good rate, free of inflation so giving great value to holders if this was taken up by just 1200 fans taking advantage and you have your 12 boxes, resturant and large supporters bar.
The future shortfalls will be lost by a major sales campaign attracting fans to  what will be a proper must visit stadium.

Then you have 12 corperate boxes to sell and again you sell 3 season packages giving again holders a great deal so theres your first £300,000 towards building up the grounds pathetic capacity.

Naming rights is the way too go, ie, Sixfields Bettingco.net staduim, 10 years high profile exposure on every tv channel   and press everywhere has got to be worth £500,000.
Maybe a long shot but the premier league do football stadia funding up to £750k so if they can be tapped up for another 500k you now have your 1st bank of 3000 conventional safe standing atmospheric terracing for our more vocal fans.
Theres literally another dozen ways to gain the finances needed for some steady sustainable growth without putting our heads in a noose.
From whats just been posted about free nbc land  now not happening and the Chinese are here to work with our main sponsors NU and not going to be putting in vast sums into football, thats fine not a problem but it just means we now need to protect everyone's interests and getting a trust member on the board to allow the clubs supporters to work closely with all parties to not allow the club to further stagnate and return crashing back to the bottom tier.

You are on a different planet.
Report Spam   Logged

guest3114

« Reply #20869 on: March 03, 2018, 12:54:42 pm »

Well, it’s been nice chatting with you but I must be on my way, mind how you go.
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #20870 on: March 03, 2018, 13:24:39 pm »

You are on a different planet.

Yep. He's had why this won't work explained to him numerous times over the course of this thread but it seems to go on one ear and out the other with very little resistance along the way.

They say it's the definition of insanity to keep doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome, so being relatively sane I'm not going to bother trying to explain it again.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
guest3114

« Reply #20871 on: March 03, 2018, 13:33:31 pm »

Yep. He's had why this won't work explained to him numerous times over the course of this thread but it seems to go on one ear and out the other with very little resistance along the way.

They say it's the definition of insanity to keep doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome, so being relatively sane I'm not going to bother trying to explain it again.
How about doing something pro active and helping Beds with his business plan? You could set up a weekly pre match shove ha’penny competition behind the east stand at a pound entrance fee. That should bring in about £15 less prize money. Or how about building a dry ski run down the middle of the west stand. We could have Frank in his lederhosen yodeling as the punters slalom past the directors box at £2 a time. Who knows if things go our way this time next year we will be able to buy the builder his high vis vest?
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #20872 on: March 03, 2018, 14:45:02 pm »

How about doing something pro active and helping Beds with his business plan? You could set up a weekly pre match shove ha’penny competition behind the east stand at a pound entrance fee. That should bring in about £15 less prize money. Or how about building a dry ski run down the middle of the west stand. We could have Frank in his lederhosen yodeling as the punters slalom past the directors box at £2 a time. Who knows if things go our way this time next year we will be able to buy the builder his high vis vest?
Desperate to show you've  not been rattled you start throwing in what you constitute as humour? Ski slope in west stand and lederhosen..stop it now my sides hurt...
I thought you were bowing out of this tread?
Send my regards to Thomas when you face time him next😗 😂😂
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #20873 on: March 03, 2018, 14:51:37 pm »

Am I the only one that has heard its not going to happen , too much legal crap to sift through to make it viable

No...you're not the only one!!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #20874 on: March 03, 2018, 14:53:18 pm »

Im sorry but I genuinely  missed this, could you be as kind to give me a brief summary without the inclusion of 'because kelvin says so' or little Darlo and Rushden went into melt down therefore a warning to Northampton town to remain treading water and not seek to growing its product ..
No rush, Im here all week Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #20875 on: March 03, 2018, 15:39:00 pm »

If you are here all week Beds I would appreciate your response to my queries above. Thanks.
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #20876 on: March 03, 2018, 16:01:52 pm »

If you are here all week Beds I would appreciate your response to my queries above. Thanks.
Apologies VC I personally haven't got the foggiest as to whats happening at our club other than the lack of progress so Im just reading between the lines  like everyone else on here.
These are uncertain times for sure.

Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20877 on: March 03, 2018, 16:44:05 pm »

Apologies VC I personally haven't got the foggiest as to whats happening at our club other than the lack of progress so Im just reading between the lines  like everyone else on here.
These are uncertain times for sure.

More lies and unsubstantiated accusations from the coward then?
Report Spam   Logged

BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #20878 on: March 03, 2018, 16:44:59 pm »

Im sorry but I genuinely  missed this, could you be as kind to give me a brief summary without the inclusion of 'because kelvin says so' or little Darlo and Rushden went into melt down therefore a warning to Northampton town to remain treading water and not seek to growing its product ..
No rush, Im here all week Wink

Nope, look back through this thread if you are really interested. Maybe search for the phrase "cash flow" if you haven't got all day to trawl back through all 1000+ pages to find my previous attempts at explaining it.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #20879 on: March 03, 2018, 17:14:33 pm »

Nope, look back through this thread if you are really interested. Maybe search for the phrase "cash flow" if you haven't got all day to trawl back through all 1000+ pages to find my previous attempts at explaining it.
Im disappointed in you back of the net, you've just hit the side netting.. game over for you, your getting hooked.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 [1044] 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 ... 2182   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: