The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 10:51:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 [1085] 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 ... 2180   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1819372 times)
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #21680 on: June 05, 2018, 21:30:40 pm »

No it's the same land Cardoza had.

That maybe correct 04, but the Council saved us by absolving NTFC from the £10/12 million debt. Clearly that gesture was made on the basis that NBC had the ability to reclaim land held by CDNL to recover the debt. It seems to me judging by comments on here,Jolly for example; that KT etc stole a march on NBC by securing the transfer of leases on the demise of CDNL. If the comments on here are correct as outlined by Jolly then the aims and objectives of KT/DB need to be scrutinised. Most of us are NBC rate payers and it’s our money collectively as well.
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
guest2487

« Reply #21681 on: June 05, 2018, 21:42:02 pm »

That maybe correct 04, but the Council saved us by absolving NTFC from the £10/12 million debt. Clearly that gesture was made on the basis that NBC had the ability to reclaim land held by CDNL to recover the debt. It seems to me judging by comments on here,Jolly for example; that KT etc stole a march on NBC by securing the transfer of leases on the demise of CDNL. If the comments on here are correct as outlined by Jolly then the aims and objectives of KT/DB need to be scrutinised. Most of us are NBC rate payers and it’s our money collectively as well.

Finally an Evers post where I can agree and say well said.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #21682 on: June 05, 2018, 22:03:14 pm »

To get the section 106 CDNL must be giving the council some of the spoils, the thing is KT has stated that he will not increase the capacity of Sixfields so it looks like the club will be shafted again.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #21683 on: June 05, 2018, 22:06:27 pm »

Think it's time for KT to come clean with his customers and tell us his plans.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #21684 on: June 05, 2018, 22:20:54 pm »

Finally an Evers post where I can agree and say well said.

Sorry AS ,I don’t deserve compliments as they might be interpreted as patronising.
Report Spam   Logged

guest2539

« Reply #21685 on: June 06, 2018, 04:28:40 am »

To get the section 106 CDNL must be giving the council some of the spoils, the thing is KT has stated that he will not increase the capacity of Sixfields so it looks like the club will be shafted again.
The full quote was 'there was not a commercial case AT THE MOMENT' so your comment of 'not increase' is selective or wrong. I think you will find he is open to add 'safe standing' on the back of the North Stand in the future..........ask him!
Report Spam   Logged
Ralap

View Profile
« Reply #21686 on: June 06, 2018, 05:40:49 am »

I read a rumour yesterday that KT might look at putting safe standing in the Dave Bowen Stand leaving seating at the front. The stand only has around 10/12 rows of seating, if true why waste money on such a half hearted attempt to please the fans? Save the money and wait till it’s extended back to twice it’s size and worth putting safe standing in. To be fair though, putting safe standing in the current stand would at least keep the theme of tinpot ground going.
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #21687 on: June 06, 2018, 05:45:29 am »

The full quote was 'there was not a commercial case AT THE MOMENT' so your comment of 'not increase' is selective or wrong. I think you will find he is open to add 'safe standing' on the back of the North Stand in the future..........ask him!
The MOMENT being at a time we played league 1 football where lack of of capacity forces as many as 10 of the most attractive games a season to be made all ticket as to accommodate only those on a data base,  allowing just the regulars to attend and no new or floating fans to watch. So thats just 6300 seats in an amateurish looking ground  to cater for the town and catchment of over 300,000 that live 15 miles of Sixfields. With the ground averaging  over 80% plus full, that leaves just the poor front rows or single seats, and the club unable to promote these games fully.
Also lack of capacity limits the visiting teams fans to just 1400 when we are ideally placed to attract many more.
These are the cold hard facts he is ignoring and any ridiculous notions of ripping out of seats in that tiny stand to avoid and detract from the issues of lack of capacity is just that.
How awfully tin pot and non league will that look, just how much more embarrasment can this proud towns football club be made to suffer😂😂
please dont do this to avoid seeking away to expand the ground by 50 as it will put us back another decade.
Report Spam   Logged
Alfred

View Profile
Search Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #21688 on: June 06, 2018, 05:56:53 am »

No it's the same land Cardoza had.

Can u draw us all a plan then and post it on here,  sbowing exactly which bit if land KT wants to give to NTFC and which bit CNDL keep
Report Spam   Logged
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #21689 on: June 06, 2018, 06:45:43 am »

Think it's time for KT to come clean with his customers and tell us his plans.

Absolutely, but that is not his "style".  He will keep spinning the story with no detail.  The Council are no better. Between them a marriage made in hell.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #21690 on: June 06, 2018, 07:09:56 am »

Can u draw us all a plan then and post it on here,  sbowing exactly which bit if land KT wants to give to NTFC and which bit CNDL keep
It's all in the documents that GPC posted on the previous page, it's called the Blue Area basically the athletics track, where the leases overlap about half way, right where all the residential will go.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 07:12:48 am by Manwork04 » Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #21691 on: June 06, 2018, 07:17:51 am »

What moment would be right? After you've just made £100m  Grin
The only way this deal should come off is KT and DB pay back the council the £10m, build the original Cardoza East Stand, same as the West and extend the South Stand with 12 rows of seating behind the existing 9 rows.
I sure there is still more than enough profit after that. To make it worth their while.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #21692 on: June 06, 2018, 08:48:11 am »

Absolutely, but that is not his "style".  He will keep spinning the story with no detail.  The Council are no better. Between them a marriage made in hell.

You must have pals in high places to get away with making comments like this! Tad risky to me.
Report Spam   Logged

Shoemaker

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #21693 on: June 06, 2018, 10:27:32 am »

What annoys me is the shambolic nature of it all
The club haven’t even told the fans what’s going on regards the land and still haven’t produced a set of plans for the stand!
Whatever good the current owners have done for the club the way the redevelopment has been handled is very very poor.
The supporters are yet again piggy in the middle and being kept out of the loop at a time when they above all others should be very much involved.
The club and council conveniently mention non disclosure which I find totally unfair upon both paying customers and tax payers.
The whole episode is being handled appallingly.
It seems yet again that it’s a handful of fans on here that are responsible for finding out what’s going on that is then made official by the chronicle who then run a story.

We’ve been down this road before.......

All I ask is honesty from the club and the council.
The board have gone very quiet regards the latest claims of land acquisition.
As a fan I have no idea what’s true and what’s false
What’s more frustrating is despite paying to join a supporters trust they have been made impotent by their exclusion from the board.
They and the fan base in general have been cut off and as a fan I have never felt more disconnected from the club than I have now.
So much so that my appetite for the club has waned and I haven’t renewed my season ticket.
I feel totally disenchanted and it feels like ntfc aren’t the club I’ve supported for thirty years

Nowadays they seem a political object that just gets kicked from pillar to post with money making the principal attraction.
The football side of things is a side show.
That’s not the club I’ve known.
Yes there have been plenty of low points down the years but I always felt part of the club,nowadays I get the impression that ntfc is not a football club for the town but a stadium built on valuable land.

You could argue for all the fanfare when sixfields was built the club hasn’t moved forward at all,in fact since the move the club has just become a political football rather than a home of football.

For the sake of the FOOTBALL club please sort things out and please hold a forum so questions can be answered.

Report Spam   Logged
MK_Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #21694 on: June 06, 2018, 11:36:38 am »

What annoys me is the shambolic nature of it all
The club haven’t even told the fans what’s going on regards the land and still haven’t produced a set of plans for the stand!
Whatever good the current owners have done for the club the way the redevelopment has been handled is very very poor.
The supporters are yet again piggy in the middle and being kept out of the loop at a time when they above all others should be very much involved.
The club and council conveniently mention non disclosure which I find totally unfair upon both paying customers and tax payers.
The whole episode is being handled appallingly.
It seems yet again that it’s a handful of fans on here that are responsible for finding out what’s going on that is then made official by the chronicle who then run a story.

We’ve been down this road before.......

All I ask is honesty from the club and the council.
The board have gone very quiet regards the latest claims of land acquisition.
As a fan I have no idea what’s true and what’s false
What’s more frustrating is despite paying to join a supporters trust they have been made impotent by their exclusion from the board.
They and the fan base in general have been cut off and as a fan I have never felt more disconnected from the club than I have now.
So much so that my appetite for the club has waned and I haven’t renewed my season ticket.
I feel totally disenchanted and it feels like ntfc aren’t the club I’ve supported for thirty years

Nowadays they seem a political object that just gets kicked from pillar to post with money making the principal attraction.
The football side of things is a side show.
That’s not the club I’ve known.
Yes there have been plenty of low points down the years but I always felt part of the club,nowadays I get the impression that ntfc is not a football club for the town but a stadium built on valuable land.

You could argue for all the fanfare when sixfields was built the club hasn’t moved forward at all,in fact since the move the club has just become a political football rather than a home of football.

For the sake of the FOOTBALL club please sort things out and please hold a forum so questions can be answered.

Not sure if I have missed something here... why would the club spend money on proposed plans for a development which involves land that’s wound up in a lease that they don’t own?
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #21695 on: June 06, 2018, 14:25:16 pm »

Not sure if I have missed something here... why would the club spend money on proposed plans for a development which involves land that’s wound up in a lease that they don’t own?
So who owns it then? The land is either CDNL or NTFC
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 14:35:00 pm by Manwork04 » Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #21696 on: June 06, 2018, 15:05:55 pm »

So who owns it then? The land is either CDNL or NTFC

Isn't that the £10m question?
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #21697 on: June 06, 2018, 15:26:00 pm »

Isn't that the £10m question?
NOOOO FFS how many more times CDNL own all the land that Cardoza had except half of the Athletics track from the back of the East Stand.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
singcobb

View Profile
Level 6 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #21698 on: June 06, 2018, 15:38:13 pm »

The debt from the money given to the Dodgy lot was not from the coffers of NBC, but a fund from central goverment.
Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #21699 on: June 06, 2018, 15:43:08 pm »

The debt from the money given to the Dodgy lot was not from the coffers of NBC, but a fund from central goverment.

Isn't this something of a moot point? The fact is, our football club was provided a ten-million loan...which then went missing.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 [1085] 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 ... 2180   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: