The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 18:30:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 [1104] 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 ... 2181   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1820438 times)
Larry, CobblerG, tcobb, DustonCobbler, Tabasco Kid, RChurch and 37 Guests are viewing this topic.
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #22060 on: June 28, 2018, 08:11:36 am »

Cant you explain to me cobblerwatch the exact issues with the leases and why you think KT has been hard done by when

A: He has never, since gaining control of NTFC submited or even indicated what he wants to do with Sixfields
B: Broke various agreements with NBC and 'done the dirty on them' by buying the leases from underneath NBC

Technically he didn't lie about the leases, just failed to say that he had pissed NBC off by cheaply taken over land that they had earmarked as a way of recovering the £10m that had just written off in order for him to gain control of the club

Basically KT has done almost nothing that he promised he would do as part of the 'agreement' of NBC writing off the £10m and you lot wonder why NBC are so reluctant to deal with him  LOL LOL LOL LOL

Sorry but apart from a smile KT has done little in considering the clubs well being unless it was in HIS interests, tell you what, tell me where I am wrong because I am also too thick and twisted to see it

IMHO NTFC is worse off now than before KT took over, back in the same division, with worse players and higher wage bill, no Trust / fan involvement, no development and no land leases. Oh he might put some land to NTFC but most of it will not benefit NTFC one little bit, oh sorry lets wait and see as we don't know his intentions - what a load of bollox. He has been here 3 years, his intentions are as clear as DC's

If you are accusing me of being a keyboard coward, sorry you are wrong, the club know exactly who I am and the chief Exec, James Whiting has my phone number and can call me anytime he likes.

I'll tell you where you and others are too thick to see it.  Grin

Had he not took HONEST advantage of procuring the appropriate paperwork at the time it was LEGALLY available, the council would have us over a barrel now. Regardless of your convenient love in with our poor damaged council, you know as well as I do, we'd have been right royally fcucked. By showing some business acumen and doing something that gave him an HONEST advantage, he has apparently fallen foul of a few clowns on here. So.. Let's reverse the heinous crime that he has inflicted on our diligent caring council and imagine they held the trump cards in all negotiations. Not only would we have been at their mercy until any investigation into THEIRS and Cardoza's antics had been resolved, we'd could have waited and waited for ever after for it to be sorted. I can't even start to imagine how charitable yours and a few others perspective would have been then. I should imagine that you and Beds would have been camped on here every day, lauding him on his honesty and integrity. Complimenting him on how noble he was to pass up a perfectly fair opportunity to maintain the moral fibre of the club.

Like I and a few others have said. You and your cronies fcuking loved it when the council called KT out. You were rolling in the aisles with glee. Licking your lips at the thought of his demise. You can't pin a single thing on him, and with no obvious benefactor to keep the club afloat, the detractors still wanted him out. When it turned out he was RIGHT not a single apology. Not a single acknowledgement. No... within hours of the council having to admit they have no legal way of stopping him, the cronies are on his back again. Not a thought for the fact that he hasn't spent many thousands on surveying, architects, soil sampling, impact surveys etc, for something that might not of happened. So once again his judgement was right. KT was never going to spend a penny until he had the paperwork he needed. He was never going to reveal his hand, until he had the paperwork he needed.

You asked me what I thought was a realistic time line for building to start. I said 18 months. My head says that's about right, but I don't know what KT has in place already. I definitely know one thing. He absolutely does have a plan. He was one about 20 steps ahead of thickos throughout. I can see how much that has hurt you and the detractors, just by the bile and vitriol that negative people spout when they are wounded  Grin Grin Everybody wants to see progress. But those that are too weak to instigate it, or don't understand the sacrifice it takes, are normally the loudest. You and your mates can move over now, and let those that are actually going to do something other than talk get on with it.. 

« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 08:19:35 am by Terryfenwickatemyhamster » Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #22061 on: June 28, 2018, 08:43:00 am »

everTHICK   please please stop embarrassing yourself, you are a **** idiot

You are a great one to call any one thick!  I think you are a problem on here forever spreading doom and despondency. You claim allegiance to the club but I doubt that you have much interest in the playing side. Its all personal grudges and vindictive political opinions. Its about time you and literally a few others moved on. If the Admin guys don't get you the litigation people may.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 08:47:24 am by everbrite » Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
JollyCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #22062 on: June 28, 2018, 09:52:48 am »

You are a great one to call any one thick!  I think you are a problem on here forever spreading doom and despondency. You claim allegiance to the club but I doubt that you have much interest in the playing side. Its all personal grudges and vindictive political opinions. Its about time you and literally a few others moved on. If the Admin guys don't get you the litigation people may.

Behave yourself! If they wanted all the idiots taken off of here you'd have been gone years ago. Wink Grin
Report Spam   Logged
guest1269

« Reply #22063 on: June 28, 2018, 10:16:06 am »

Cant you explain to me cobblerwatch the exact issues with the leases and why you think KT has been hard done by when

A: He has never, since gaining control of NTFC submited or even indicated what he wants to do with Sixfields
B: Broke various agreements with NBC and 'done the dirty on them' by buying the leases from underneath NBC

Technically he didn't lie about the leases, just failed to say that he had pissed NBC off by cheaply taken over land that they had earmarked as a way of recovering the £10m that had just written off in order for him to gain control of the club

Ok a few rational answers here -I never suggested KT was hard done by the lease situation but his statement about needing legal clarity by the council was made by him several times in a consistent manner - the council have now acknowledged that and I feel individuals that support your views should also acknowledge that point and admitt land grabbing was not the aim of that specific action (he already had it).

Your point B is incorrect - if in the next 12 to 18 months (now the lease issue appears to be resolved) there is no East Stand development then you are correct - cannot you understand without the conflicting lease issue being resolved no sane businessman would go ahead with any development or any type - and now this is resolved instead of admitting that the scurrilous accusations were wrong you move straight to the timing issue in a somewhat simplistic “I’m entitled to know immediately” what the plans are.

On a more conciliatory note I believe it is very important from a PR perspective the development plans are made public in the next few weeks - I also know who you are and what you have done for the club & it is genuinely commendable - unfortunately whether we like it or not, a successful football club in addition to fantastic supporters also needs a money man who may have parallel objectives. I wouldn’t accuse anyone who expresses an opinion of being thick - but (and not aimed at you), in my opinion anyone who makes nasty speculative, personal accusations based more on opinion than fact, & from the relative safety of their PC is a coward - not just on this issue but people say things digitally that they would not dream of saying face to face and I think the world is a worse place for that growing trend.

Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #22064 on: June 28, 2018, 11:20:21 am »

Why are you so pleased that he has gained control of Northampton land that will see no benefit to NTFC Hammy?

Cobblerwatch as it stands today, B is totally correct (as u say)  We have been waiting to see for 10 years

Report Spam   Logged
Monty

View Profile
Windows User Apple User Combination
« Reply #22065 on: June 28, 2018, 11:38:29 am »

Why are you so pleased that he has gained control of Northampton land that will see no benefit to NTFC Hammy?

Cobblerwatch as it stands today, B is totally correct (as u say)  We have been waiting to see for 10 years

To be fair, KT can hardly be blamed for the 10 years elapsed so far. For me, the clock starts ticking from the time he could feasibly do something - and while there's still (I believe) some legalities to be completed on the East Stand proposed site we're not even there yet. Hopefully (and I do mean hopefully, I don't think I have any entitlement to any instant information) he already has plans and will start sharing them once these legalities are completed. As far as I'm aware that's what he said he would do - we can have some justification to question him if he doesn't.
Report Spam   Logged

Hotel End Grand National Sweepstake Winner 2018, Fantasy Premier League Winner 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #22066 on: June 28, 2018, 11:55:23 am »

Behave yourself! If they wanted all the idiots taken off of here you'd have been gone years ago. Wink Grin

Ha Ha - there are idiots and idiots on here! Random is a trouble maker with a tendency to score "political point" against most on here. He is also abusive. Not a true supporter at all certainly not with his axe to grind.
Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #22067 on: June 28, 2018, 12:00:06 pm »

Ok a few rational answers here .................................................................................

On a more conciliatory note I believe it is very important from a PR perspective the development plans are made public in the next few weeks - I also know who you are and what you have done for the club & it is genuinely commendable - unfortunately whether we like it or not, a successful football club in addition to fantastic supporters also needs a money man who may have parallel objectives. I wouldn’t accuse anyone who expresses an opinion of being thick - but (and not aimed at you), in my opinion anyone who makes nasty speculative, personal accusations based more on opinion than fact, & from the relative safety of their PC is a coward - not just on this issue but people say things digitally that they would not dream of saying face to face and I think the world is a worse place for that growing trend.

Wasting your time trying to 'debate' with Random - why don't you call it as it is? Terry has.
Report Spam   Logged

guest170

« Reply #22068 on: June 28, 2018, 13:07:38 pm »

I know this wasn't asked of me but my opinion on this is that if KT owns the land and develops it and makes money from it then he potentially has more money to spend on the club, either on the occasional expensive player or to improve the ground and facilities further.
Also if he has other profitable businesses then the hit like he will get by getting relegated for example (although hopefully this will be the last) wont have as big of an impact on his want / need to sell the club. The more money our owner has surely has to be of a benefit to our club. Yes I know this is all wildly optimistic and he is just as likely to keep it for himself but if he didn't have the land then it wouldn't be an option at all.

For me personally, I don't care that the council have lost the land cant make the £10m back from it. Its not the fault of the club (anymore) and might be a hard lesson for the council that they cant make stupid mistakes again. I agree it doesn't help the relationship between the club and the council but business is tough and the councilors will change. I hope the council get the £10m but from the people who the authorities are chasing (replace 'people' for any other word you desire)
Report Spam   Logged
guest2539

« Reply #22069 on: June 28, 2018, 13:10:48 pm »

Ok a few rational answers here -I never suggested KT was hard done by the lease situation but his statement about needing legal clarity by the council was made by him several times in a consistent manner - the council have now acknowledged that and I feel individuals that support your views should also acknowledge that point and admitt land grabbing was not the aim of that specific action (he already had it).

Your point B is incorrect - if in the next 12 to 18 months (now the lease issue appears to be resolved) there is no East Stand development then you are correct - cannot you understand without the conflicting lease issue being resolved no sane businessman would go ahead with any development or any type - and now this is resolved instead of admitting that the scurrilous accusations were wrong you move straight to the timing issue in a somewhat simplistic “I’m entitled to know immediately” what the plans are.

One of the best postings for many a day.

The clock starts ticking WHEN  the NBC solicitors complete the paperwork.
Whilst Random and his sidekicks are entitled to their 'opinion' they do not offer an alternative. When NTFC needed finance I believe KT was in a queue of ONE!!!

I look forward to KT's plans and timescale, promptly, once the completion of the legal issues gives him a clear run.
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #22070 on: June 28, 2018, 18:24:20 pm »

KT mat have been in a queue of one initially, but his bbc interview after taking over saw him say there was a lot of interest last minute from a number of parties.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22071 on: June 28, 2018, 19:18:17 pm »

Who would you rather have the land? As long as he has it, there's relevance to NTFC. Have you got someone else in mind. Or just pi$$ed off its him?

I don't see why it bothers you so much. He's done nothing wrong.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3114

« Reply #22072 on: June 29, 2018, 00:06:07 am »

I’m not sure all the arguing has got that personal has it? Me and Beds have been having a row for the best part of 3 months and I haven’t said anything that I wouldn’t say to his face. He hasn’t said anything that would bother me if he said it to mine either to be fair to him. I think Random called me a moron at some point but the wife reckons he’s spot on?
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22073 on: June 29, 2018, 15:29:20 pm »

I’m not sure all the arguing has got that personal has it? Me and Beds have been having a row for the best part of 3 months and I haven’t said anything that I wouldn’t say to his face. He hasn’t said anything that would bother me if he said it to mine either to be fair to him. I think Random called me a moron at some point but the wife reckons he’s spot on?

I wait until you see Beds face before being so confident about what you'd say to it...  Grin Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
guest3114

« Reply #22074 on: June 30, 2018, 00:07:07 am »

I wait until you see Beds face before being so confident about what you'd say to it...  Grin Cheesy
  I’ll have you know Beds is on the list of people I’d most like to meet. That’s along with Barack Obama, Mikhail Gorbachev and that bird from the Trivago adverts.
Report Spam   Logged
guest1269

« Reply #22075 on: June 30, 2018, 06:08:57 am »

I think this sums quite succinctly why I differ from your view so much
Why are you so pleased that he has gained control of Northampton land that will see no benefit to NTFC Hammy? Why do you assume this point - the owner of NTFC has legitimately gained control of land he owns adjacent to the stadium - surely without jumping to other conclusions that is a good thing for a football club?

Cobblerwatch as it stands today, B is totally correct (as u say)  We have been waiting to see for 10 years  - your ability to misrepresent facts is a little worrying - KT has had the club for less than 3 years he inherited a host of issues and for you to lay the blame on the club’s development inertia for those 10 years is a statement in the world of fake news Trump would be proud of.

Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #22076 on: July 01, 2018, 10:51:00 am »

KT really doesn't help himself with his supercilious attitude and "not my style" secrets.
He's been whinging on about the inept council, they have given him what he wants, what's in store for NTFC?
Over to you KT, because at the moment the silence is deafening.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest3063

« Reply #22077 on: July 01, 2018, 12:36:36 pm »

KT really doesn't help himself with his supercilious attitude and "not my style" secrets.
He's been whinging on about the inept council, they have given him what he wants, what's in store for NTFC?
Over to you KT, because at the moment the silence is deafening.

You really have got an axe to grind with KT, haven't you?
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #22078 on: July 01, 2018, 15:08:10 pm »

You really have got an axe to grind with KT, haven't you?
It must be hard to axe grind someone who has done the grand some of ziltch in 3 years?
You have to admit he has treated some of his loyal subjects as back water hillbillies 🤣🤣🤣
When do we expect the  reveal, release or the notification or sale?
It cant go on like this.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 15:18:14 pm by BedsCobb » Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #22079 on: July 01, 2018, 16:03:37 pm »

It must be hard to axe grind someone who has done the grand some of ziltch in 3 years?
You have to admit he has treated some of his loyal subjects as back water hillbillies 🤣🤣🤣
When do we expect the  reveal, release or the notification or sale?
It cant go on like this.

So do you (have an axe to grind), I know.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 [1104] 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 ... 2181   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: