The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 10:12:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 [1107] 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 ... 2180   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1819292 times)
EB Claret and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.
Towcester ntfc

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #22120 on: July 05, 2018, 21:45:19 pm »

https://twitter.com/mattcprecey  Scroll down his tweets
Report Spam   Logged
Towcester ntfc

View Profile
« Reply #22121 on: July 05, 2018, 21:58:05 pm »

2 million of the loan went to Anthony Cardoza as a repayment of the loan he had given the club.
In 2013 emailed the club chief exec saying he is seriously worried about the clubs finances
Cardoza asked for the whole loan to be released so he could use it to keep the club going for another year
Report Spam   Logged
Towcester ntfc

View Profile
« Reply #22122 on: July 05, 2018, 21:59:59 pm »

A.Cardoza said he was aware that the loan was to be used for the stadium only even though he took 2 million of it to pay back his loan
Report Spam   Logged
Towcester ntfc

View Profile
« Reply #22123 on: July 05, 2018, 22:02:41 pm »

County group (Grossmans company) was due to receive more money than Buckingham were due to be paid, Cardoza replied there's such thing as developers profit
Report Spam   Logged
Towcester ntfc

View Profile
« Reply #22124 on: July 05, 2018, 22:06:38 pm »

https://twitter.com/mattcprecey/status/1014796749700026370 Here is the feed scroll down
Report Spam   Logged
Towcester ntfc

View Profile
« Reply #22125 on: July 05, 2018, 22:09:23 pm »

It's also claimed that Grossmans Bentley was paid for by the club and so was both the Cardozas cars
Report Spam   Logged
Towcester ntfc

View Profile
« Reply #22126 on: July 05, 2018, 22:19:53 pm »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-36342097
Report Spam   Logged
guest3114

« Reply #22127 on: July 05, 2018, 22:51:02 pm »

In the event that this does turn out to be a case of fraud and not some unfortunate event that caused the disappearance of the money (such as “left the briefcase on the bus” or “horse fell at the last” that sort of thing) I assumed it was the work of a financial criminal genius? Some of the stuff coming out in court seems to indicate those involved are possibly not as clever as either I or they thought? I am particularly interested in anything Mackintosh has to say, I do hope he makes an appearance at some point? Does anyone know if our former esteemed leader and Rt Honourable Gentleman is due an appearance? If so I am backing an individual of his standing, integrity and honesty to lay bare his full knowledge of this whole affair in open court.

I also note Mr Cardoza (David) has professed his love of the club being as great as any supporter. This will of course be re-enforced by his attendance at games (either home or away), membership of the trust and/or enrolment in ifollow etc, you know, typical fan activity, post sale? Does anyone know if he has engaged in activity of this nature, it would help him emphasise the point he wished to make in court regarding his expression of love?
Report Spam   Logged
LeeleeSTAR

View Profile
« Reply #22128 on: July 05, 2018, 23:42:06 pm »

In the event that this does turn out to be a case of fraud and not some unfortunate event that caused the disappearance of the money (such as “left the briefcase on the bus” or “horse fell at the last” that sort of thing) I assumed it was the work of a financial criminal genius? Some of the stuff coming out in court seems to indicate those involved are possibly not as clever as either I or they thought? I am particularly interested in anything Mackintosh has to say, I do hope he makes an appearance at some point? Does anyone know if our former esteemed leader and Rt Honourable Gentleman is due an appearance? If so I am backing an individual of his standing, integrity and honesty to lay bare his full knowledge of this whole affair in open court.

I also note Mr Cardoza (David) has professed his love of the club being as great as any supporter. This will of course be re-enforced by his attendance at games (either home or away), membership of the trust and/or enrolment in ifollow etc, you know, typical fan activity, post sale? Does anyone know if he has engaged in activity of this nature, it would help him emphasise the point he wished to make in court regarding his expression of love?

I believe it was Anthony that professed his love for the club.  David wasn’t in the witness stand today from what I can tell.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3114

« Reply #22129 on: July 06, 2018, 06:12:29 am »

I believe it was Anthony that professed his love for the club.  David wasn’t in the witness stand today from what I can tell.
of course, I stand corrected, the Judge appeared to be asked to redirect a question that many times I completely lost track of who was supposed to be responding? Please may I transpose the question onto Anthony? Not that I’m expecting an answer anytime soon or anything?
Report Spam   Logged
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #22130 on: July 06, 2018, 07:03:42 am »

This BBC report provides a helpful update of what is going on at the High Court, Birmingham

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-44716214
Report Spam   Logged
Wolvo

View Profile
« Reply #22131 on: July 06, 2018, 08:03:56 am »

This is only a couple minutes walk away from my desk. Anyone reckon eggs will suffice?
Report Spam   Logged

Pink Army!
The Rauldinho

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #22132 on: July 06, 2018, 08:06:54 am »

Strange that the Chron are not reporting much about this.......
Report Spam   Logged
guest2995

« Reply #22133 on: July 06, 2018, 09:11:54 am »

You would have thought this was a major story but it isn’t being picked up by local media at all .
Have they been caught out and didn’t know it was happening or are they running scared ?
How long is this due to run for do we know and will Grossman be called to the dock ?
Report Spam   Logged
guest2995

« Reply #22134 on: July 06, 2018, 09:16:10 am »

A.Cardoza said he was aware that the loan was to be used for the stadium only even though he took 2 million of it to pay back his loan
This for me is where the council have been negligent . They issued the loan in full without , it appears specifying exactly how it should be spent and tracking thereafter .
Surely using public money to pay off a personal loan is fraudulent ?
Report Spam   Logged
Onetouch

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #22135 on: July 06, 2018, 09:42:47 am »

Any idea why the Chron is not reporting on the Court Case between NBC & The Cardoza's?
Its being reported on on Radio Northampton.

It was mentioned on the Radio yesterday that Cardoza Senior said the trust knew about his £2m loan to the club and he was just taking his money back
Report Spam   Logged
Onetouch

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #22136 on: July 06, 2018, 09:46:13 am »

You can follow it on Twitter with Matt Precey
https://twitter.com/mattcprecey
Report Spam   Logged
The Rauldinho

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #22137 on: July 06, 2018, 09:48:28 am »

It's in the Redev thread, few of us following it there.
Report Spam   Logged
FezNTFC

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #22138 on: July 06, 2018, 09:54:38 am »

Any idea why the Chron is not reporting on the Court Case between NBC & The Cardoza's?
Its being reported on on Radio Northampton.

It was mentioned on the Radio yesterday that Cardoza Senior said the trust knew about his £2m loan to the club and he was just taking his money back
Chron reporter Paul Lynch is there today.
Report Spam   Logged
FezNTFC

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #22139 on: July 06, 2018, 09:57:00 am »

You would have thought this was a major story but it isn’t being picked up by local media at all .
A strange thing to say bearing in mind we all know about it from a local BBC reporter Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 [1107] 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 ... 2180   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: