The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 15:01:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 [1110] 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 ... 2182   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1823206 times)
Tabasco Kid, yayo bayo (+ 1 Hidden) and 29 Guests are viewing this topic.
BedsCobb

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #22180 on: July 07, 2018, 13:44:13 pm »

Unbelievably selective with facts - so next time round we get an owner that dances to your tune - irrespective of the eventual manager’s ability he or she invests all their money in development (just like Darlington as has been said before).

You seem incapable of understanding that (and it’s been said so many times) no sane business man makes investment pounds in a development that has unclear lease legal definition (ffs try and get a mortgage when there is even a minor lease disagreement) - you then have the arrogant sense of self entitlement that because plans have not been shared with you days from a settlement (still only verbal) the main player is a bad man not doing his job.

One day there may be a job for you and Beds in the real world - meanwhile we still wait for that local consortium waiting in the wings to make that counter offer.
Thomas out.. you know it makes sense😂😂
Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #22181 on: July 07, 2018, 16:05:25 pm »

Sorry Cobblerwatch but you will be made to eat your words just like you did with DC

So what do you think of his 'development' of away fan facilities?  That to me is a clear picture of his 'devotion' of developing our club

I see neither you or the other fan boy chose to comment on the training facilities.

Since NBC has said they are giving him what he wants we have heard absolutely nothing from him, perhaps he's too busy get the artwork done for his masterplan  NOT !

Say it again we are back where he took over but without the saleable assets of Holmes or Smith and much bigger wage bill for league 2. When we are again treading water midtable or lower, will it sink in then???

Report Spam   Logged
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #22182 on: July 07, 2018, 16:16:52 pm »

I am struggling to understand those who continue to sing Thomas' praises.  I suggest you stand back and consider what he has achieved since the he bought the club for £1.00 in November 2018.  Three failed managerial appointments, the Chinese debacle and relegation are on my list.  he tells a good story but does not deliver.  It is common knowledge that he is trying to sell the club which shows his commitment to us the paying customers and his concern for our welfare.  He has blown it big time.
Report Spam   Logged
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #22183 on: July 07, 2018, 16:21:52 pm »

2015!!
Report Spam   Logged
LeeleeSTAR

View Profile
« Reply #22184 on: July 07, 2018, 16:37:16 pm »

I can’t for the life of me work out why any of the Grossman’s or Patrick haven’t been called.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3153

« Reply #22185 on: July 07, 2018, 17:41:35 pm »

Wasn't it Chris Wilder that contacted KT in the first place?
Report Spam   Logged
Another Pedj

View Profile
Search Apple User Windows User
« Reply #22186 on: July 07, 2018, 17:51:51 pm »

I can’t for the life of me work out why any of the Grossman’s or Patrick haven’t been called.

The council can't take action against Groosman even though they would love to. They Kent money to NTFC whose officers transferred the money toGrissman.they can only act against the club and its officers.
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
Search 5000 Posts Level 6
« Reply #22187 on: July 07, 2018, 18:37:14 pm »

I am struggling to understand those who continue to sing Thomas' praises. 

Who exactly is singing is praises?

Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #22188 on: July 07, 2018, 18:58:52 pm »

Who exactly is singing is praises?

you, cobbler watch, uni, Melborne and coolcat.. where do I sign up?
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #22189 on: July 07, 2018, 19:22:19 pm »

I'm singing,
Report Spam   Logged
Irchy cob

View Profile
« Reply #22190 on: July 07, 2018, 19:41:00 pm »

I'm singing,

Any rumours/whispers on or off the pitch mate - you seem to be more itk than most?
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #22191 on: July 07, 2018, 20:31:44 pm »

The new home shirt is claret.
Report Spam   Logged
Irchy cob

View Profile
« Reply #22192 on: July 07, 2018, 20:54:42 pm »

The new home shirt is claret.

Not quite what I was hoping for - I thought the whisper was it was going to be white with claret!
Report Spam   Logged
LeeleeSTAR

View Profile
« Reply #22193 on: July 07, 2018, 22:29:00 pm »

The council can't take action against Groosman even though they would love to. They Kent money to NTFC whose officers transferred the money toGrissman.they can only act against the club and its officers.

But why aren’t they being called to give evidence? They can definitely do that.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #22194 on: July 08, 2018, 08:17:36 am »

KT the man who promises small and delivers fooK all.
This guy will be gone before the start of the season. Waiting for the leases to be signed  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest2487

« Reply #22195 on: July 08, 2018, 08:55:05 am »

Football chairman doesn't react to a few irrational blokes on a message board who are unable to put across a sensible proposal/argument.....shock.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2539

« Reply #22196 on: July 08, 2018, 09:34:14 am »

Most of our group of season ticket holders (10) met for the England game and discussed the current situation off the field at NTFC before the match.
What I find strange is NOT one of us agreed with the 4 or 5 obsessive anti-KT posters who relentlessly preach the same bile against him. None of these small number of posters give a viable financial alternative.
We agreed the time to judge KT is when he is in full control of the legalities.

Only then do we expect an announcement about plans and timescales!
Report Spam   Logged
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #22197 on: July 08, 2018, 10:02:17 am »

I am struggling to understand those who continue to sing Thomas' praises.  I suggest you stand back and consider what he has achieved since the he bought the club for £1.00 in November 2018.  Three failed managerial appointments, the Chinese debacle and relegation are on my list.  he tells a good story but does not deliver.  It is common knowledge that he is trying to sell the club which shows his commitment to us the paying customers and his concern for our welfare.  He has blown it big time.

No bile just an honest assessment of what has been achieved under Thomas' stewardship of our club.  And not a mention by me in that summation of the redevelopment.  On which subject, I think people are being incredibly naively if they think Bower (it is mostly his money) is going to commit a large sum of money to a redevelopment at a time when they are looking for a buyer.  The understanding Thomas had with NBC on the east Stand is not worth the paper it is written on.  The end of the road for the present owners was the foul up with 5USport and the non-arrival of their fictitious funds. 

Report Spam   Logged
Gen.Disorda

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #22198 on: July 08, 2018, 10:18:28 am »

No bile just an honest assessment of what has been achieved under Thomas' stewardship of our club.  And not a mention by me in that summation of the redevelopment.  On which subject, I think people are being incredibly naively if they think Bower (it is mostly his money) is going to commit a large sum of money to a redevelopment at a time when they are looking for a buyer.  The understanding Thomas had with NBC on the east Stand is not worth the paper it is written on.  The end of the road for the present owners was the foul up with 5USport and the non-arrival of their fictitious funds. 

But thanks to Kelvin that relegation was NTFC from league one, not NTFC from league two or NTAFC from some tin pot league.
Report Spam   Logged

Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #22199 on: July 08, 2018, 10:22:20 am »

That is what is described as setting the bar low which is the problem with much of our support who are happy to be in the basement division of the EFL.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 [1110] 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 ... 2182   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: