The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 08:07:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 [1182] 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 ... 2181   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1821902 times)
Barty and 62 Guests are viewing this topic.
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #23620 on: January 07, 2019, 10:55:18 am »

The reason I didn't post it was that this is NOT a public meeting, it's a Trust board meeting, which like all Trust board meetings, is open to invited Trust members. To get invited just ask any Trust board member, there are 2 reasons why we work like this, the first is room size, most of the board meetings are in small rooms and the second is that with too many guests it would be very difficult to get through our full agenda.
     Hopefully, in the near future, we can hold an Open Forum with KC and have another public meeting about the ownership of NTFC.

?
There are a few ways to control numbers?

« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 10:57:10 am by everbrite » Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
guest48

« Reply #23621 on: January 07, 2019, 11:08:28 am »

Thank you.

In a way though that tells you all you need no know about the club being fans owned through the trust.
IF the club ever becomes fan owned, it really wouldn't be the same 9 or 10 people who run the Trust, running the club. Professional people would be put in place, a bit like James Whiting running the club whilst KT is in the USA and DB in Dubai
Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #23622 on: January 07, 2019, 13:17:07 pm »

so Pedj how many meeting with the club do you currently get to go to?

unreal that some fans cannot understand the difference between a board meeting and a public meeting

to me your post sums why the trust / fans should not worry to much about what the general opinion is. I understand it is a representative structure but then so is government and they do whatever they want

i think the board should just get on with what it wants to do and present it to the fans sometime (if ever) in the future.

Afterall they are not bothered in general who owns the club so no difference to them if the fans do.

Report Spam   Logged
meccanostand

View Profile
« Reply #23623 on: January 07, 2019, 13:32:40 pm »

Very early on in an idea. When there is anything worth discussing im sure it will be as the fans will have to be on board. Good to see so much interest in fan ownership now though.
Report Spam   Logged
Another Pedj

View Profile
Search Apple User Windows User
« Reply #23624 on: January 07, 2019, 13:52:40 pm »

so Pedj how many meeting with the club do you currently get to go to?

unreal that some fans cannot understand the difference between a board meeting and a public meeting

to me your post sums why the trust / fans should not worry to much about what the general opinion is. I understand it is a representative structure but then so is government and they do whatever they want

i think the board should just get on with what it wants to do and present it to the fans sometime (if ever) in the future.

Afterall they are not bothered in general who owns the club so no difference to them if the fans do.

To answer your points

Not too many these days. I used to be a regular when I lived in East Hunsbury.

I understand the difference between a board meeting and a public meeting but his comment inviting another did not specify. Hence I asked the question.

I am a trust member. I havent had any views expressed to me other than through this site.

Happy to leave it to the Board and recommend. Earlier threads on here however referred to a general meeting. I assume that is not trust led.

I certainly am bothered who owns the club but to be frank I will stick with the existing until a credible alternative alternative materialises.. There is loads of waffle on here but no substance. If anyone is serious they must come up with a serious plan. We have been waiting for months.
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #23625 on: January 07, 2019, 14:18:54 pm »

?
There are a few ways to control numbers?

Yes, KT has mastered it to a tee...limit the number of seats at the venue and charge £21 in advance to attend or £24 if rolling up on the day!
 Cool
Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #23626 on: January 07, 2019, 14:37:11 pm »

Hi Pedj thank you for your measured reply, i actually meant NTFC board meetings not open forum, but no worries

Waiting years not months for an actual plan mate. KT has never issued anything other than he won't be here in 5 years (from when he took over) and the club doesn't warrant development.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2934

« Reply #23627 on: January 07, 2019, 16:41:20 pm »

The reason I didn't post it was that this is NOT a public meeting, it's a Trust board meeting, which like all Trust board meetings, is open to invited Trust members. To get invited just ask any Trust board member, there are 2 reasons why we work like this, the first is room size, most of the board meetings are in small rooms and the second is that with too many guests it would be very difficult to get through our full agenda.
     Hopefully, in the near future, we can hold an Open Forum with KC and have another public meeting about the ownership of NTFC.

I live on a beach if it helps? Look at it as a mid-winter break meeting, enough room for the last home attendance and plenty of beer, we can all just sit on the sand. No need to rush the agenda then.

You can have the open meeting too if it suits, KT likes a bit of sun.
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #23628 on: January 07, 2019, 17:17:06 pm »

I live on a beach if it helps? Look at it as a mid-winter break meeting, enough room for the last home attendance and plenty of beer, we can all just sit on the sand. No need to rush the agenda then.

You can have the open meeting too if it suits, KT likes a bit of sun.
Aren't you the lucky one  Smiley There are some large rooms available in Northampton, but for a board meeting with usually between 10-15 people, we don't need a large room otherwise it would be like being a Dongs fan.
Report Spam   Logged
tcobb

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #23629 on: January 07, 2019, 18:05:40 pm »

You are inbetween a rock and a hard place Barton.
You only invite people because the venue is too small, but only hire a small venue because not many people turn up. Grin
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
guest48

« Reply #23630 on: January 07, 2019, 19:43:50 pm »

You are inbetween a rock and a hard place Barton.
You only invite people because the venue is too small, but only hire a small venue because not many people turn up. Grin
This is the last time I'll write this it's a BOARD MEETING, the Trust have held board meetings for the last 27 years. These are for board members, we have 14 board members if everyone can make it, so that's the size room we have, I'm struggling that people find this hard to understand.
Report Spam   Logged
tcobb

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #23631 on: January 07, 2019, 20:02:56 pm »

Sorry, misunderstood the bit where you said " INVITED TRUST MEMBERS " that led me to believe it can be more than the TRUST BOARD
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 20:07:38 pm by tcobb » Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #23632 on: January 09, 2019, 17:05:13 pm »

We have a date for the judgement being handed down in the Northampton Borough Council v Cardoza High Court case.

24th January, 1030am.

Birmingham Civil and Family Justice Hearing Centre, Room 606.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #23633 on: January 09, 2019, 18:33:10 pm »

We have a date for the judgement being handed down in the Northampton Borough Council v Cardoza High Court case.

24th January, 1030am.

Birmingham Civil and Family Justice Hearing Centre, Room 606.
Is this the one that was due last September? I really hope that it was worth the wait.
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Zen Master

Taxi to Kings Heath mate?

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #23634 on: January 09, 2019, 18:50:13 pm »

Slippery business
Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2022
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #23635 on: January 09, 2019, 19:04:13 pm »

https://www.casemine.com/judgement/uk/5a8ff74760d03e7f57eaac19
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
1971cobbler

View Profile
Level 5 Search Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #23636 on: January 09, 2019, 19:28:38 pm »

So, there's a lot to take in there, but does that mean that the council has lost its claim against the Cardozas?
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #23637 on: January 10, 2019, 08:11:58 am »

So, there's a lot to take in there, but does that mean that the council has lost its claim against the Cardozas?
No, it's going to be in room 606.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
The Rauldinho

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #23638 on: January 10, 2019, 12:14:56 pm »

https://www.ntfc.co.uk/news/2019/january/fans_panel_feb2019/

Off you go, Beds.
Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #23639 on: January 10, 2019, 13:53:06 pm »

Rauldinho are you able to tell us anything positive that have come from these meetings?

Supporters want lots of different things but don't expect many asked for relegation, 4 managers, no development or little improvements at sixfields, a transfer policy that fails time and time again, no progress or thoughts of better training facilities, improved supporters facilities (for home and away fans) etc etc
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 [1182] 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 ... 2181   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: