The Hotel End
April 20, 2024, 00:50:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 [1240] 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 ... 2200   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1845108 times)
Manwork04

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #24780 on: May 09, 2019, 07:31:09 am »

I like Cobblerwatch's proposal of building the second tier onto the south stand and putting more investment into the team to get us promoted then look at the east when we are in the next league.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #24781 on: May 09, 2019, 10:10:00 am »

I like Cobblerwatch's proposal of building the second tier onto the south stand and putting more investment into the team to get us promoted then look at the east when we are in the next league.
Getting back into L1 and stay in it is essential for the future of our club.
Only next time we must be prepared and ready to maximise potential gate receipts from the 10 most attractive  local derbys and larger clubs who would comfortably sell more than 2 to 3000 tickets, which also allows less matchday restrictions on the general supporters who wish to turn up on the day for these games.
We have let the East stand become a shelter for Thomas to hide behind in his real reason for being at our club, a land grab.
When speaking about our redevelopment we need to acknowledge both the increase in capacity and the corperate boxes in equal terms, as we need both to progress.
It looks to be more beneficial to look at the South stand extention to allow us to be L1 ready then fit the boxes at a later date.
Firstly need to have owners with our clubs future first and foremost who are happy to  raise funds and who are not bothered about any quick return of investment but look at the development plans as a long term benefit for our club.
This is why I will not step foot inside Sixfields until Thomas dumps his ludicrous £5m of debts , gets on side with what our club needs or gets out of our club.
Report Spam   Logged
Zen Master

Taxi to Kings Heath mate?

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #24782 on: May 09, 2019, 15:11:50 pm »

I don’t disagree but could just see us having a 2 sided ground if South Stand went tits up as well!
Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2022
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
Search 5000 Posts Level 6
« Reply #24783 on: May 09, 2019, 20:08:27 pm »

This is why I will not step foot inside Sixfields until Thomas dumps his ludicrous £5m of debts , gets on side with what our club needs or gets out of our club.

Make him an offer. We can all afford what the Trust thinks it’s worth...  Grin Grin

Trouble is mate. There’s nobody interested enough to pay what wants.

Just out of interest. If we are bang on certs for promotion to promised land of league one towards the end of next season. Will you come back into Sixfields?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 20:12:54 pm by Terryfenwickatemyhamster » Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #24784 on: May 10, 2019, 07:02:32 am »

The club with its newly acquired £5,000,000 of toxic debts have deemed our club un saleable . How can the council now deal with these lot is now is up for my scrutiny Cool, So here goes, could Thomas and Co be playing a long game with the council by showing them how fragile Northampton's football club could be should their immediate demands for land and leases not be met?
They have proved they were never really  interested in building up the clubs infrastructure just getting rich on the vast land deals they hoped to get.
So should this be their latest ploy?  How do we as the clubs supporters deal with it? Ignore it and hope it goes away or do what I've done and temporarily stop recognising Thomas's version of the football club of Northampton,  one that is rotting away without direction and being weighed down by ridiculously unfair debts!

Should Thomas's Northampton play a cup game against a big name club, play a table topping game or play off matches, I will reserve the right to attend said games and take my seat in the ground.🤣🤣
Any other matches, weather permitting,  it's from the bank I shall watch.
We need to get our club back!
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #24785 on: May 10, 2019, 07:42:21 am »

The club with its newly acquired £5,000,000 of toxic debts have deemed our club un saleable . How can the council now deal with these lot is now is up for my scrutiny Cool, So here goes, could Thomas and Co be playing a long game with the council by showing them how fragile Northampton's football club could be should their immediate demands for land and leases not be met?
They have proved they were never really  interested in building up the clubs infrastructure just getting rich on the vast land deals they hoped to get.
So should this be their latest ploy?  How do we as the clubs supporters deal with it? Ignore it and hope it goes away or do what I've done and temporarily stop recognising Thomas's version of the football club of Northampton,  one that is rotting away without direction and being weighed down by ridiculously unfair debts!

Should Thomas's Northampton play a cup game against a big name club, play a table topping game or play off matches, I will reserve the right to attend said games and take my seat in the ground.🤣🤣

Good morning, I hope that you have a good day...Sad.
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24786 on: May 10, 2019, 08:41:26 am »

So.... As I suspected, your personal stand against KT only extends to avoiding the humdrum league games if things are mediocre 😁😁😁.

Citizen smith rises again.
Report Spam   Logged
rebelspawn

View Profile
Search Eighth year Anniversary Mobile User
« Reply #24787 on: May 10, 2019, 08:43:59 am »

Are you going to print a 'KT out!' banner to have with you on the hill? i cant wait to see this, it is more exciting than the current squad we have in place  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
wazzacobbler

Warrington Cobblers Supporters

View Profile WWW
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #24788 on: May 10, 2019, 09:34:34 am »

I kind of hope that when we draw a Man City in the cup this season, Beds is met at the turnstiles by a member of the clubs staff and told he can’t go in due to his self imposed ban.
Report Spam   Logged

Host and Producer of the It's All Cobblers To Me podcast
@CobblersToMe @charlescommins
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #24789 on: May 10, 2019, 09:40:23 am »

Are you going to print a 'KT out!' banner to have with you on the hill? i cant wait to see this, it is more exciting than the current squad we have in place  Grin

I'm hoping he'll be cutting a Cerne Abbas giant style protest into the side of the hill.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #24790 on: May 10, 2019, 10:10:55 am »

You can have your fun at Bed’s expense, I don’t think he gives a jot.  But largely he is right in what he says about our owners, their intentions and the lack of progress over the past 3.5 years. Hands up anyone who is happy with the present state of affairs?

Equally, the posters who say it has been like this for 50 years are also right but it doesn’t follow from this that it has to be Groundhog Day every time a new owner turns up.  The supporters' expectations are appallingly low because the bar has been set so low and owner after owner is allowed to get away with poor stewardship with minimal criticism from a placid supporter base . 

NTFC is like a perpetually failing school which needs to be put in special measures starting with a new headmaster and a new purpose of getting to the Championship with the facilities to sustain a position in the EFL that reflects a town and catchment area of our size.  I don't believe that is asking for or expecting too much.  It isn't going to happen under the present ownership so best they be gone.  We can't force them out but we can let our views be known.
Report Spam   Logged
Grove

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #24791 on: May 10, 2019, 12:59:14 pm »

Is it any wonder that so many fans are pi$$ed off. the mantra from the club over the past few season has been avoid relegation, and many fans just accept it. next year we are targeting a top ten finish, WOW. Where has the ambition gone, Thomases managers and teams have been s***e but some happy clapper fans keep on with "we wouldn't be here without him" Until he puts his money where his mouth is, we will continue to flounder under a chairman that spins like a top. and unfortunately we will stay average.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #24792 on: May 10, 2019, 13:37:43 pm »

Is it any wonder that so many fans are pi$$ed off. the mantra from the club over the past few season has been avoid relegation, and many fans just accept it. next year we are targeting a top ten finish, WOW. Where has the ambition gone, Thomases managers and teams have been s***e but some happy clapper fans keep on with "we wouldn't be here without him" Until he puts his money where his mouth is, we will continue to flounder under a chairman that spins like a top. and unfortunately we will stay average.

Another Buyer for the Club?
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24793 on: May 10, 2019, 16:01:19 pm »

You can have your fun at Bed’s expense, I don’t think he gives a jot.  But largely he is right in what he says about our owners, their intentions and the lack of progress over the past 3.5 years. Hands up anyone who is happy with the present state of affairs?

Equally, the posters who say it has been like this for 50 years are also right but it doesn’t follow from this that it has to be Groundhog Day every time a new owner turns up.  The supporters' expectations are appallingly low because the bar has been set so low and owner after owner is allowed to get away with poor stewardship with minimal criticism from a placid supporter base . 

NTFC is like a perpetually failing school which needs to be put in special measures starting with a new headmaster and a new purpose of getting to the Championship with the facilities to sustain a position in the EFL that reflects a town and catchment area of our size.  I don't believe that is asking for or expecting too much.  It isn't going to happen under the present ownership so best they be gone.  We can't force them out but we can let our views be known.

Absolutely... I wouldn’t say my expectations are low at all. I’d say that I am realistic. I'd love to change as much as the next person. I reckon I’ve been let down by the club. By the council. And by the Trust.

I’d love a star to follow. Some direction. But sadly it’s missing. 
Report Spam   Logged
guest3086

« Reply #24794 on: May 10, 2019, 17:36:28 pm »

Absolutely... I wouldn’t say my expectations are low at all. I’d say that I am realistic. I'd love to change as much as the next person. I reckon I’ve been let down by the club. By the council. And by the Trust.

I’d love a star to follow. Some direction. But sadly it’s missing. 

How have you been let down by the Trust?
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24795 on: May 10, 2019, 20:12:22 pm »

Where are they?
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #24796 on: May 10, 2019, 20:13:31 pm »

Hamster has been let down by Thomas and Thomas only.
Much like the club, trust and council, hamster has been as much taken in by Thomas's slipperyness.
You're a survivor Hammy, not a victim😘

Report Spam   Logged
guest3086

« Reply #24797 on: May 11, 2019, 09:49:20 am »

Where are they?

What do you expect them to do?
Report Spam   Logged
West Stand

View Profile
500 Posts Search Combination
« Reply #24798 on: May 11, 2019, 11:25:45 am »

So people don't want the debt on the balance sheet, but they also want money invested into the club  Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
CobblerForever

View Profile
« Reply #24799 on: May 11, 2019, 12:13:49 pm »

So people don't want the debt on the balance sheet, but they also want money invested into the club  Huh?

Issue shares to cover the debt.

Debit Directors Loan Accounts
Credit Share Capital

ps I know not all the shares are owned by KT/DB but you get my drift.

At least it looks a bit better on the Balance Sheet.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 [1240] 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 ... 2200   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: