The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 12:16:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 [1245] 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 ... 2180   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1819544 times)
Madrid Cobbler, TVOR, West Stand (+ 1 Hidden) and 26 Guests are viewing this topic.
guest3264

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #24880 on: May 28, 2019, 17:02:59 pm »

Is it all getting a bit too much...  Grin Grin
APPEAL; If Beds and Co have something new to say, great, but if they are just going to regurgitate the same statements time after time then SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!......................soooooo boring!
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #24881 on: May 28, 2019, 17:16:09 pm »

I see this thread hasn't changed, still a place to moan, groan and **** about the owners etc.... yawn 😴😴😴. Please change the record this track is getting boring. Lol
Our clubs accounts are showing  we have accumulated enough debt, £5m, to fitout 12 corporate boxes into the East stand, a resturant and large supporters bar /function room and also a 3000 capacity increase!
We are so lucky as these new facilities will not only allow our club to maximise its potential but allowing us thrive in the division above
 The extra income generated from these facilities and playing league 1 football will pay off these debts in 3 short seasons then for many decades,  help put more funds into our playing budget to attract more talent and helping us to finally sell our better young players for big money!
 Something we've never been able to do until now.
So you're right, we have so much to be grateful for and shouldn't moan and groan or bi tch about our wonderfully beautiful talented businessmen  and football guru's that our club have been so lucky to have had the pleasure to endure these past 20 years!

I Can't wait to see all these long awaited redevelopment changes in August.🤔
Report Spam   Logged
guest3086

« Reply #24882 on: May 30, 2019, 20:11:34 pm »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p078qllg
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #24883 on: May 30, 2019, 23:16:22 pm »

A really good insight of how to run a club
Report Spam   Logged
tcobb

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #24884 on: May 31, 2019, 00:13:08 am »

No thanks.
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #24885 on: May 31, 2019, 12:15:42 pm »

No thanks.
Why? Not enough novice would be land developers for you to admire ?🤣
Report Spam   Logged
memyhead

View Profile
« Reply #24886 on: May 31, 2019, 12:21:07 pm »

What's the latest with the trusts masterplan to oust KT etc? All gone rather quiet...
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #24887 on: May 31, 2019, 21:44:21 pm »

What's the latest with the trusts masterplan to oust KT etc? All gone rather quiet...
The only person to have ousted Thomas is Thomas himself, he has little credibility left after failing in 4 years to deliver what he had suggested for the East stand or anything else!
I can see through your little jibe against the trust that youre one of those hurting after being well and truely taken in by Kelvs nonsence.
The ntfc supporters trust is all this club have left to get it moving in the right direction, you'd do well to remember that.
Report Spam   Logged
memyhead

View Profile
« Reply #24888 on: May 31, 2019, 23:07:43 pm »

The only person to have ousted Thomas is Thomas himself, he has little credibility left after failing in 4 years to deliver what he had suggested for the East stand or anything else!
I can see through your little jibe against the trust that youre one of those hurting after being well and truely taken in by Kelvs nonsence.
The ntfc supporters trust is all this club have left to get it moving in the right direction, you'd do well to remember that.

Being a lifetime trust member, just asking a simple question...what is the next stage of "moving in the right direction"?
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #24889 on: June 01, 2019, 00:10:19 am »

Being a lifetime trust member, just asking a simple question...what is the next stage of "moving in the right direction"?
#thomasout? Perhaps?
Report Spam   Logged
NTFC87

View Profile
Fourth year Anniversary Apple User Level 4
« Reply #24890 on: June 01, 2019, 01:01:41 am »

Give kt a break he came in saved the club got us up wilder f***ed off and fair play to him and now we at a stalemate with the east stand redevelopment what more do people want
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #24891 on: June 01, 2019, 10:15:42 am »

Give kt a break he came in saved the club got us up wilder **** off and fair play to him and now we at a stalemate with the east stand redevelopment what more do people want
Thomas out for a start!
Just for the record Cardoza got wilder in and let him have 3 seasons to build that team, Thomas came in a very short period and it all went to the dogs.
Getting out of L2 and staying out of it is all important, Thomas by his actions has shown to me he doesn't 
understand this or cares not to, as  personal wealth through land aquirement is all that he really cares for.
He's had 4 years to explain his abject failure to get anything done but resorted to blaming the council.
 Who for the record are now fully wise to his plan.
Every little this club have has been given by the council, it's time the football club of Northampton show it has the ability to grow its infrastructure by way of promoting itself throughout the Town and county,  growing its supporters base and links to local buisneses, which none of this can happen with Thomas still ensconced.
Report Spam   Logged
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #24892 on: June 01, 2019, 11:06:30 am »

Agree entirely.

Just to add so that no one can be in any doubt. The position on the East Stand is clear.  It was set out in the Trust's statement.  The Council are requiring CDNL to (1) sign off the legal document reinstating the boundary line between NTFC & CDNL to what it should be - in the Council’s language “regularising the lease” (2) complete the East Stand and then and only then will NBC engage is any meaningful dialogue on the development of CDNL land and other lease issues to which KT has alluded.  Remember, KT told us in 2017 -2018 that it was only the boundary issue that was holding up matters. That was sorted out by NBC 12 months ago but CDNL have failed to sign off on the legal side. 

Having got the boundary sorted KT then raises other matters.  The conclusion of one aspect is the starting point for new issues to be raised by KT knowing very well the Council’s stance.  These are classic stalling tactics from owners who in November 2015 made a commitment to finish the East Stand.  The Council may have been hoodwinked once but to its credit it is not allowing this to be happen again. So forget all the flim flam coming out of the club; it is a smokescreen behind which lies responsibility for delay by our owners.  KT can talk to the Council about future development until the cows come home but what I state above is where the mess rests. It’s is all down to our owners and has been since June last year when the NBC Cabinet agreed to the regularisation of the lease.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #24893 on: June 02, 2019, 12:29:59 pm »

Agree entirely.

Just to add so that no one can be in any doubt. The position on the East Stand is clear.  It was set out in the Trust's statement.  The Council are requiring CDNL to (1) sign off the legal document reinstating the boundary line between NTFC & CDNL to what it should be - in the Council’s language “regularising the lease” (2) complete the East Stand and then and only then will NBC engage is any meaningful dialogue on the development of CDNL land and other lease issues to which KT has alluded.  Remember, KT told us in 2017 -2018 that it was only the boundary issue that was holding up matters. That was sorted out by NBC 12 months ago but CDNL have failed to sign off on the legal side. 

Having got the boundary sorted KT then raises other matters.  The conclusion of one aspect is the starting point for new issues to be raised by KT knowing very well the Council’s stance.  These are classic stalling tactics from owners who in November 2015 made a commitment to finish the East Stand.  The Council may have been hoodwinked once but to its credit it is not allowing this to be happen again. So forget all the flim flam coming out of the club; it is a smokescreen behind which lies responsibility for delay by our owners.  KT can talk to the Council about future development until the cows come home but what I state above is where the mess rests. It’s is all down to our owners and has been since June last year when the NBC Cabinet agreed to the regularisation of the lease.
Spot on ! TBH these points are lost by most on here as they simply are only interested in the on pitch happenings  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #24894 on: June 02, 2019, 13:07:41 pm »

Spot on ! TBH these points are lost by most on here as they simply are only interested in the on pitch happenings  Tongue

I don’t think it’s that Manwork... I think we’re all doing the same. Which is sweet FA.

It’s just like most things in life. Some people do fcuk a lot louder than others 😁😁😜.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #24895 on: June 02, 2019, 13:08:25 pm »

Thomas out for a start!

This continuous mantra from you seems to suggest that your are a little unhinged about KT?
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #24896 on: June 02, 2019, 13:11:40 pm »

I am really worried about you, VC and Beds as well. 
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #24897 on: June 02, 2019, 14:17:12 pm »

I don’t think it’s that Manwork... I think we’re all doing the same. Which is sweet FA.

It’s just like most things in life. Some people do fcuk a lot louder than others 😁😁😜.

It would be interesting to know where you stand, Hamster.  Always the same mantra from you but rarely, if ever, a clear opinion.  Take for example the final para of my most recent posting. Any views other than the rhetorical what are you doing about it stuff you post regularly? Specifically, what do you think about KT’s latest efforts in kicking the redevelopment can down the road?  Do you consider him as an owner to be a force for good as regards NTFC? 

Some of us have consistently made known our views for much of the DB/KT ownership era and we have been right to do so.  Pity that more supporters don’t have the guts or inclination to do so and try to see these owners off, difficult as that may for as long as they think there is a big profit to be made on the land behind the East Stand.  Thankfully, NBC is now playing its part but not before time.  You and I would appear to agree that the Council has not been blameless in the past.  As a club we are going nowhere with these owners. 

Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #24898 on: June 02, 2019, 20:38:56 pm »

It would be interesting to know where you stand, Hamster.  Always the same mantra from you but rarely, if ever, a clear opinion.  Take for example the final para of my most recent posting. Any views other than the rhetorical what are you doing about it stuff you post regularly? Specifically, what do you think about KT’s latest efforts in kicking the redevelopment can down the road?  Do you consider him as an owner to be a force for good as regards NTFC? 

Some of us have consistently made known our views for much of the DB/KT ownership era and we have been right to do so.  Pity that more supporters don’t have the guts or inclination to do so and try to see these owners off, difficult as that may for as long as they think there is a big profit to be made on the land behind the East Stand.  Thankfully, NBC is now playing its part but not before time.  You and I would appear to agree that the Council has not been blameless in the past.  As a club we are going nowhere with these owners. 

You know as well as I do what I think. You sat next to me in the same room whilst I stated it perfectly clearly, As did Random, Roger and quite a few others. It’s a shame that you and a few others insist on coming across as zealots and fanatics with anybody that chooses not to take your route to addressing issues.

I have been very active for some time with this whole issue. I have made a point of meeting and speaking to a number of people, in fact all of the protagonists in this mess. All of them have shown that they are prepared to sacrifice the truth to further their own agenda.

Let me make it clear to you for the umpteenth time. I want the posturing to stop. That includes the Trust, the club and the Council. Let’s see KT put his money where his mouth is. Let’s see the Trust produce the multi millionaire backer they boasted about at the Park Inn to the gathered audience and a very concerned employee of NTFC. And let see the council come clean about certain unminuted comments that were made about NTFC at least two meetings.

The truth is I’m bored with all of you. The only person that supports affirmative action is Beds so far. And I told him that I fully support his stance. But I will not be taking that route. It’s just shame he doesn’t quite know just how many parties have not been completely honest with him, and the rest of us. Hopefully somebody decent will come along soon.

Report Spam   Logged
guest3293

« Reply #24899 on: June 02, 2019, 21:15:35 pm »

il reste silencieux ici pendant quelques jours, puis les mêmes personnes ont le même argument, puis il redevient silencieux, puis les mêmes personnes ont le même argument, puis il redevient silencieux, alors les mêmes personnes ont le même argument.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 [1245] 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 ... 2180   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: