The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 12:10:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 [1256] 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 ... 2180   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1819537 times)
Madrid Cobbler, TVOR, West Stand and 31 Guests are viewing this topic.
BedsCobb

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #25100 on: July 13, 2019, 17:56:49 pm »

19% corporation tax on any profits. All I asked him was how many times the away end sold out when we were in division 1 and he comes back with yet another comedy business plan.
Melborne, hamster, sing and and the other members of theThomas fan club, you need to tell Peterborough,  luton Brentford, MK, Rotherham, Doncaster, Watford, Swansea, etc, etc  They mustn't know of these perils you so readily warn of...
We are so lucky with Cardoza and Thomas to keep us from ambitions above our station.. 🤣
All that vat and corperate tax saved by being 5hite is an absolute master stroke of buisness genius 🤔
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 18:00:03 pm by BedsCobb » Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #25101 on: July 13, 2019, 18:28:07 pm »

Melborne, hamster, sing and and the other members of theThomas fan club, you need to tell Peterborough,  luton Brentford, MK, Rotherham, Doncaster, Watford, Swansea, etc, etc  They mustn't know of these perils you so readily warn of...
We are so lucky with Cardoza and Thomas to keep us from ambitions above our station.. 🤣
All that vat and corperate tax saved by being 5hite is an absolute master stroke of buisness genius 🤔

Oh I get it... You’re now a fully fledged member of the momentum party perspective as well as the Trust. Where if I don’t agree with you, I’m automatically agreeing with KT. Or not entitled to an opinion.
Report Spam   Logged
Lukey

View Profile
Level 4 Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #25102 on: July 13, 2019, 22:06:39 pm »

Oh I get it... You’re now a fully fledged member of the momentum party perspective as well as the Trust. Where if I don’t agree with you, I’m automatically agreeing with KT. Or not entitled to an opinion.

To be fair Bedscobb gets a lot of stick, some is unjust.

On the other hand he repeats the same thing over and over a little to much, however I do think people with little interest in this topic keep replying to him to start him of again.

We don't exactly have new fans lining up to come down to Sixfields, we don't exactly fill the place as it is, I wouldn't put re dev at the top of priorities unless we were challenging for the League One play offs.

Yeovil have a lovely ground, they have gone from Championship to Conference, nice facilities do not guarantee stability or success.

At least we still have a ground to play on, let's focus on getting it right on the pitch, that may increase attendances and move any re dev ideas up the agenda.
Report Spam   Logged

Prejudice cannot be hidden,
Arrogance for the color of skin.
Its ugly head is here again
Racism is lurking within.

"Cynthia BuhainBaello"
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Avatar Search
« Reply #25103 on: July 14, 2019, 02:24:04 am »

Still not in the KT fan club, and failing to include tax liabilities in any calculation is juvenile incompetence. All you have to do is come up with viable figures instead of shouting this absolute sh1te from the depths of your own arse. The facts are I’ve got a proven track record, your proven to be a clueless cnnt. Over to you!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 04:04:18 am by Melbourne Cobbler » Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #25104 on: July 14, 2019, 05:09:53 am »

To be fair Bedscobb gets a lot of stick, some is unjust.

On the other hand he repeats the same thing over and over a little to much, however I do think people with little interest in this topic keep replying to him to start him of again.

We don't exactly have new fans lining up to come down to Sixfields, we don't exactly fill the place as it is, I wouldn't put re dev at the top of priorities unless we were challenging for the League One play offs.

Yeovil have a lovely ground, they have gone from Championship to Conference, nice facilities do not guarantee stability or success.

At least we still have a ground to play on, let's focus on getting it right on the pitch, that may increase attendances and move any re dev ideas up the agenda.
And that right there Lukey is the consensus of opinion on here. Unfortunately you have now put yourself right in the crosshairs of Bedlam, Randy and the rest of the broken abacus club. I’d run for cover if I were you mate.
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
guest3086

« Reply #25105 on: July 14, 2019, 08:10:39 am »

Still not in the KT fan club, and failing to include tax liabilities in any calculation is juvenile incompetence. All you have to do is come up with viable figures instead of shouting this absolute sh1te from the depths of your own arse. The facts are I’ve got a proven track record, your proven to be a clueless cnnt. Over to you!

You are a nasty piece of work and nobody gives a toss about the billions you have made on thirty continents.
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #25106 on: July 14, 2019, 09:12:53 am »

And at what point did I suggest we defraud the HMRC? The figures I gave are ball park figures of what we could and should be grossing when the club pays its liabilities, and it'll still have upwards of £1m more per season in revenues at an upgraded stadium than the current losses suffered through poor gate takings and other associated  revenues.
Hope that helps😘
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #25107 on: July 14, 2019, 09:27:49 am »

And that right there Lukey is the consensus of opinion on here. Unfortunately you have now put yourself right in the crosshairs of Bedlam, Randy and the rest of the broken abacus club. I’d run for cover if I were you mate.
All Lukey did was, like you, fail to compare like for like.. here's a little lesson..
Yeovil population 50,000
Northampton pop  230,000
So being 4 and half times bigger than the little Somerset town or the many other lesser towns, you'd have to imagine we would be trading x2 or x3 in all aspects of what they do.. we don't as we are unable to even compete with some diddy clubs due to our poor archaic.
infrastructure.
Hope that helps. Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #25108 on: July 14, 2019, 09:56:57 am »

And at what point did I suggest we defraud the HMRC? The figures I gave are ball park figures of what we could and should be grossing when the club pays its liabilities, and it'll still have upwards of £1m more per season in revenues at an upgraded stadium than the current losses suffered through poor gate takings and other associated  revenues.
Hope that helps😘
Figures are clearly not your strong point. Perhaps we should put faith in the man? Maybe there is something in your past achievements that warrant people having faith in the b0ll0cks you keep spouting? Let’s be honest there isn’t is there? I come across many people like you? You accuse me of being over cautious yet I have put every penny and brick I own multiple times to back my own judgement. People like you drone endlessly on about how other people should invest their money. Yet ask someone like you to put everything on the line and you sh1t your pants and crawl back into the hole you came from. If you’re  so confident this is a great idea why don’t you put together a little consortium, put your houses on the line and approach the trust? No chance of that either is there? However, without a track record to promote confidence in this sh1t or the balls to back your own judgment and put your money where your mouth is you’re nothing more than yet another charlatan and coward with an opinion, all be it an entertaining one?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 10:01:02 am by Melbourne Cobbler » Report Spam   Logged

Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #25109 on: July 14, 2019, 10:02:50 am »

You are a nasty piece of work and nobody gives a toss about the billions you have made on thirty continents.
Harsh, but fair. If we met I imagine this is how the conversation would go?

« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 10:07:44 am by Melbourne Cobbler » Report Spam   Logged

Cordwainer2

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #25110 on: July 14, 2019, 10:09:34 am »

Can I renew my suggestion of a "Personal Abuse" section to avoid having to look through this lot in case someone writes something useful.
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #25111 on: July 14, 2019, 10:11:16 am »

Can I renew my suggestion of a "Personal Abuse" section to avoid having to look through this lot in case someone writes something useful.
Yes, miserable old cnnt needs moving over to it if you ask me?
Report Spam   Logged

Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #25112 on: July 14, 2019, 10:22:29 am »

You are fixated with BedsCobb. Perhaps you should put forward your own plan to resolve the East Stand impasse.
Joking aside I wish I had an answer for that conundrum. Like many my big fear is that the club over commits and goes down the toilet. I just believe success on the pitch should be the catalyst for growth Beds believes development leads to success. That’s all it is really, that and the constant worry about how we pay for it. Don’t be concerned about Beds, he couldn’t give a monkeys what I think. If he laid off abusing people for having an alternative opinion things probably wouldn’t get so juvenile?
Report Spam   Logged

BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #25113 on: July 14, 2019, 11:52:47 am »

Figures are clearly not your strong point. Perhaps we should put faith in the man? Maybe there is something in your past achievements that warrant people having faith in the b0ll0cks you keep spouting? Let’s be honest there isn’t is there? I come across many people like you? You accuse me of being over cautious yet I have put every penny and brick I own multiple times to back my own judgement. People like you drone endlessly on about how other people should invest their money. Yet ask someone like you to put everything on the line and you sh1t your pants and crawl back into the hole you came from. If you’re  so confident this is a great idea why don’t you put together a little consortium, put your houses on the line and approach the trust? No chance of that either is there? However, without a track record to promote confidence in this sh1t or the balls to back your own judgment and put your money where your mouth is you’re nothing more than yet another charlatan and coward with an opinion, all be it an entertaining one?
You say in your buisness you're willing to speculate to accumulate but the thought of our football club have a few relatively small and sustainable investments into it's  infrastructure sends you into an instant tail spin?
You're now contradicting yourself.
As for expecting Thomas to put a single penny of his own money into our club, everyone knows he won't so that's not the issue,  what is the issue is him being ensconced at our club stops other forms of inward investment being put into our club to rejuvenate the club, and that cant continue indefinitely as he's had 4 years here and proved he's not interested with the task of improving our infrastructure, just profiteering from land deals.
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #25114 on: July 14, 2019, 11:59:58 am »

You say in your buisness you're willing to speculate to accumulate but the thought of our football club have a few relatively small and sustainable investments into it's  infrastructure sends you into an instant tail spin?
You're now contradicting yourself.
As for expecting Thomas to put a single penny of his own money into our club, everyone knows he won't so that's not the issue,  what is the issue is him being ensconced at our club stops other forms of inward investment being put into our club to rejuvenate the club, and that cant continue indefinitely as he's had 4 years here and proved he's not interested with the task of improving our infrastructure, just profiteering from land deals.
Beds, I keep telling you, I don’t care about Thomas, this is about affordability of development. Anyway, I’ve had a lovely day and have settled down to watch the cricket with a nice glass of pimms. All this cyber bullying and arguing is casting a cloud over my evening.
Report Spam   Logged

WadeyCobbler

View Profile
Mobile User Windows User Combination
« Reply #25115 on: July 14, 2019, 21:21:49 pm »

Beds, I keep telling you, I don’t care about Thomas, this is about affordability of development. Anyway, I’ve had a lovely day and have settled down to watch the cricket with a nice glass of pimms. All this cyber bullying and arguing is casting a cloud over my evening.

The cricket hey? What a game, what a finish? Unreal. Nerve shredding drama for us over here. How did it feel down under?
Report Spam   Logged
southofthecounty

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #25116 on: July 14, 2019, 22:12:33 pm »

Harsh, but fair. If we met I imagine this is how the conversation would go?https://youtu.be/jOlbOZ9w84I
I knew that would be Enfield before I clicked.
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #25117 on: July 14, 2019, 23:17:11 pm »

The cricket hey? What a game, what a finish? Unreal. Nerve shredding drama for us over here. How did it feel down under?
Never got to bed till 5am. My phone has been getting a text every minute with the Aussies whinging and blubbing about the game, how we cheated by changing the rules, not playing players who are English all that? I keep telling them if they hadn’t forgot the sandpaper it would have been them playing NZ not us? I told them I keep reading the name on the trophy but it doesn’t mention any of that, it just says “England”?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 23:19:06 pm by Melbourne Cobbler » Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #25118 on: July 15, 2019, 07:39:28 am »

Bit spiteful - almost personal? 
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #25119 on: July 15, 2019, 09:37:32 am »

Bit spiteful - almost personal? 
If you can’t take it don’t dish it out Evers, at least that’s my view? Although I haven’t stopped crying since he said it.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 [1256] 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 ... 2180   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: