The Hotel End
December 06, 2019, 00:19:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 [1262] 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 ... 1302   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1017156 times)
Melbourne Cobbler
Whilst not a gynaecologist, I know a bloke who can take a look.

View Profile
« Reply #25220 on: July 14, 2019, 11:11:16 am »

Can I renew my suggestion of a "Personal Abuse" section to avoid having to look through this lot in case someone writes something useful.
Yes, miserable old cnnt needs moving over to it if you ask me?
Report Spam   Logged

Chairman, Paul Stratford Fan Club, and proud member of the Steve Massey Appreciation Society. (Although refuse to be in his fan club on account of his crap goal celebration in front of The Hotel End when playing for Wrexham)
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #25221 on: July 14, 2019, 11:22:29 am »

You are fixated with BedsCobb. Perhaps you should put forward your own plan to resolve the East Stand impasse.
Joking aside I wish I had an answer for that conundrum. Like many my big fear is that the club over commits and goes down the toilet. I just believe success on the pitch should be the catalyst for growth Beds believes development leads to success. Thatís all it is really, that and the constant worry about how we pay for it. Donít be concerned about Beds, he couldnít give a monkeys what I think. If he laid off abusing people for having an alternative opinion things probably wouldnít get so juvenile?
Report Spam   Logged

Chairman, Paul Stratford Fan Club, and proud member of the Steve Massey Appreciation Society. (Although refuse to be in his fan club on account of his crap goal celebration in front of The Hotel End when playing for Wrexham)
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #25222 on: July 14, 2019, 12:52:47 pm »

Figures are clearly not your strong point. Perhaps we should put faith in the man? Maybe there is something in your past achievements that warrant people having faith in the b0ll0cks you keep spouting? Letís be honest there isnít is there? I come across many people like you? You accuse me of being over cautious yet I have put every penny and brick I own multiple times to back my own judgement. People like you drone endlessly on about how other people should invest their money. Yet ask someone like you to put everything on the line and you sh1t your pants and crawl back into the hole you came from. If youíre  so confident this is a great idea why donít you put together a little consortium, put your houses on the line and approach the trust? No chance of that either is there? However, without a track record to promote confidence in this sh1t or the balls to back your own judgment and put your money where your mouth is youíre nothing more than yet another charlatan and coward with an opinion, all be it an entertaining one?
You say in your buisness you're willing to speculate to accumulate but the thought of our football club have a few relatively small and sustainable investments into it's  infrastructure sends you into an instant tail spin?
You're now contradicting yourself.
As for expecting Thomas to put a single penny of his own money into our club, everyone knows he won't so that's not the issue,  what is the issue is him being ensconced at our club stops other forms of inward investment being put into our club to rejuvenate the club, and that cant continue indefinitely as he's had 4 years here and proved he's not interested with the task of improving our infrastructure, just profiteering from land deals.
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #25223 on: July 14, 2019, 12:59:58 pm »

You say in your buisness you're willing to speculate to accumulate but the thought of our football club have a few relatively small and sustainable investments into it's  infrastructure sends you into an instant tail spin?
You're now contradicting yourself.
As for expecting Thomas to put a single penny of his own money into our club, everyone knows he won't so that's not the issue,  what is the issue is him being ensconced at our club stops other forms of inward investment being put into our club to rejuvenate the club, and that cant continue indefinitely as he's had 4 years here and proved he's not interested with the task of improving our infrastructure, just profiteering from land deals.
Beds, I keep telling you, I donít care about Thomas, this is about affordability of development. Anyway, Iíve had a lovely day and have settled down to watch the cricket with a nice glass of pimms. All this cyber bullying and arguing is casting a cloud over my evening.
Report Spam   Logged

WadeyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #25224 on: July 14, 2019, 22:21:49 pm »

Beds, I keep telling you, I donít care about Thomas, this is about affordability of development. Anyway, Iíve had a lovely day and have settled down to watch the cricket with a nice glass of pimms. All this cyber bullying and arguing is casting a cloud over my evening.

The cricket hey? What a game, what a finish? Unreal. Nerve shredding drama for us over here. How did it feel down under?
Report Spam   Logged
southofthecounty

View Profile
« Reply #25225 on: July 14, 2019, 23:12:33 pm »

Harsh, but fair. If we met I imagine this is how the conversation would go?https://youtu.be/jOlbOZ9w84I
I knew that would be Enfield before I clicked.
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #25226 on: July 15, 2019, 00:17:11 am »

The cricket hey? What a game, what a finish? Unreal. Nerve shredding drama for us over here. How did it feel down under?
Never got to bed till 5am. My phone has been getting a text every minute with the Aussies whinging and blubbing about the game, how we cheated by changing the rules, not playing players who are English all that? I keep telling them if they hadnít forgot the sandpaper it would have been them playing NZ not us? I told them I keep reading the name on the trophy but it doesnít mention any of that, it just says ďEnglandĒ?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 00:19:06 am by Melbourne Cobbler » Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

Suffer fools gladly

View Profile
« Reply #25227 on: July 15, 2019, 08:39:28 am »

You are a nasty piece of work and nobody gives a toss about the billions you have made on thirty continents.

Bit spiteful - almost personal? 
Report Spam   Logged

Don't mistake activity for achievement
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #25228 on: July 15, 2019, 10:37:32 am »

Bit spiteful - almost personal? 
If you canít take it donít dish it out Evers, at least thatís my view? Although I havenít stopped crying since he said it.
Report Spam   Logged

WadeyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #25229 on: July 15, 2019, 22:47:07 pm »

Never got to bed till 5am. My phone has been getting a text every minute with the Aussies whinging and blubbing about the game, how we cheated by changing the rules, not playing players who are English all that? I keep telling them if they hadnít forgot the sandpaper it would have been them playing NZ not us? I told them I keep reading the name on the trophy but it doesnít mention any of that, it just says ďEnglandĒ?
You tell 'em 😜
Report Spam   Logged
The Rauldinho

View Profile
« Reply #25230 on: July 16, 2019, 12:35:21 pm »

Update from the Trust on the East Stand:

http://ntfctrust.co.uk/news/article/statement-east-stand-update

Still no proposed solutions from anyone, it is a right mess but at least the Trust have the good of the club in the forefront of their thinking.

Not sure how this plays out judging by what is being said.
Report Spam   Logged
memyhead

View Profile
« Reply #25231 on: July 16, 2019, 13:08:50 pm »

Agree, clear statement from the Trust...no idea what happens next though...

All we know is it's been yet another wasted Summer with nowt whatsoever happening to that bloomin eyesore of an East Stand

I think even the staunchest KT supporters are beginning to wane...

No doubt, a non committal official response is being drafted...

So frustrating!
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
« Reply #25232 on: July 16, 2019, 13:10:22 pm »

That sounds to me like the Trust, having alienated the owners, have switched their focus to alienating the council by making demands of them too.

Will Rogers once defined diplomacy as the art of saying "nice doggie" until you can find a rock. I think the Trust's definition involves locking themselves in a room with a pair of dogs and then giving them both a good, hard kick before checking to see if they have a key (or a rock).
Report Spam   Logged
Boring Bar Steward

View Profile
« Reply #25233 on: July 16, 2019, 13:12:52 pm »

Agree with the Trust's statement BUT the main cards are with KT and NBC so all we can do is sit on our hands, with our begging bowls empty!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25234 on: July 16, 2019, 20:46:34 pm »

Once again the Trust identify the problem, without a single solution. Or worse more, no attempt to galvanise the support behind a concerted campaign.

Itís like a room full of Beds cobblers. Telling us what we know, but thatís it. I genuinely hope that Vintages repetitive ďwait and seeĒ statement amounts to more than this.

I apologise in advance if this is the precursor to something tangible. But at the moment we are STILL no further on than we have been for ages.
Report Spam   Logged
Zen Master

Taxi to Kings Heath mate?

View Profile
« Reply #25235 on: July 16, 2019, 20:50:27 pm »

So how big is the parcel of land for the club?
Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #25236 on: July 16, 2019, 21:28:37 pm »

Once again the Trust identify the problem, without a single solution. Or worse more, no attempt to galvanise the support behind a concerted campaign.

Itís like a room full of Beds cobblers. Telling us what we know, but thatís it. I genuinely hope that Vintages repetitive ďwait and seeĒ statement amounts to more than this.

I apologise in advance if this is the precursor to something tangible. But at the moment we are STILL no further on than we have been for ages.

So what is the answer? Seems like the Trust have asked questions, have got answers and issues this statement based on information gathered. What next?

Oh all seriousness...what can they do? What can anyone do? Mobilise the troops for a protest?
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #25237 on: July 16, 2019, 21:56:20 pm »

So what is the answer? Seems like the Trust have asked questions, have got answers and issues this statement based on information gathered. What next?

Oh all seriousness...what can they do? What can anyone do? Mobilise the troops for a protest?
Iím up for a protest 1st game of the season nice big banner in the east stand, all over social media press etc.
#we want answers 2
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest3293
« Reply #25238 on: July 16, 2019, 22:01:44 pm »

THE REVOLUTION. 7 WEIRD f***S HOLDING A BANNER WHILE WANKING EACH OTHER OFF.
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25239 on: July 16, 2019, 22:10:10 pm »

There is nothing new in there, with the exception of the fact that the council are now back out of the circle of trust 😂😂

I said on here over and over again that this council will screw us over, yet Beds stated that he trusted them.

The Trust has a significant amount of money, that has sat around doing nothing for far to long now. As I stated right from the start. Start posting out to the support, or hand out leaflets. If we are in this alleged crisis, letís see a matching urgency. Ask the support to join in a protest. Letís see how much momentum can be generated.

Too much talking.. Letís start rattling some cages.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 [1262] 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 ... 1302   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: