The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 12:49:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 [1291] 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 ... 2180   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1819619 times)
Barty, Shoemender (+ 1 Hidden) and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.
Horsham Cobbler

"I'm not a gynaecologist, but I'll take a look"

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
500 Posts Eighth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #25800 on: October 15, 2019, 19:25:37 pm »

Still no estimate when the CPS will make charges?

I month, 1 year or another 4 years?

I'd hazard a guess it will be around the same time that the East Stand gets finished ……..
Report Spam   Logged
guest3264

« Reply #25801 on: October 15, 2019, 19:40:19 pm »

I'd hazard a guess it will be around the same time that the East Stand gets finished ……..

another 25 years then !!!!
Report Spam   Logged
memyhead

View Profile
« Reply #25802 on: October 23, 2019, 09:24:46 am »

I see the Trust have requested as meeting with KT to discuss the newly transferred lease etc...

Hopefully, everyone can finally pull in the same direction
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #25803 on: October 23, 2019, 10:04:20 am »

I see the Trust have requested as meeting with KT to discuss the newly transferred lease etc...

Well done to the trust, this cloak and dagger nonsense has to stop.. the answer to  'who has what and what can the football club of Northampton expect to be left with after Thomas and co  have cashed in?' is so very long over due.
It should've been clear 4 years ago not squeezed out of them this far down the line after such a long period of inactivity.

Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #25804 on: October 23, 2019, 11:34:05 am »

I'm sure it will be fine, as long some sections of the Trust (and friends) remember that their perspective is their perspective, and don't try to sell their version of events, as that of the support..

A more conciliatory and professional approach is called for by all. 
Report Spam   Logged
NTFC87

View Profile
Fourth year Anniversary Apple User Level 4
« Reply #25805 on: November 07, 2019, 20:35:38 pm »

This threads not had a lot going on for it for a while (bit like the east stand) any more updates or news or anything cuz this forums been a bit flat this week to say the least
Report Spam   Logged
guest3086

« Reply #25806 on: November 07, 2019, 21:19:53 pm »

Apparently a potential club buyers missus was seen in the old dilapidated west stand recently. Time they refurbished it.
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #25807 on: November 07, 2019, 22:52:29 pm »

Apparently a potential club buyers missus was seen in the old dilapidated west stand recently. Time they refurbished it.

The potential club buyers missus?  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25808 on: November 08, 2019, 09:32:43 am »

Why can I hear the scrapping of a barrel  Grin
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 10:03:35 am by Terryfenwickatemyhamster » Report Spam   Logged
singcobb

View Profile
Level 6 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #25809 on: November 08, 2019, 15:27:07 pm »

Why can I hear the scrapping of a barrel  Grin

They are through the barrel and on to the floorboards
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #25810 on: November 08, 2019, 19:26:58 pm »

They are through the barrel and on to the floorboards
And you can be sure continued digging until your mateThomas does either what he suggested he would or gets gone...
Report Spam   Logged
singcobb

View Profile
« Reply #25811 on: November 08, 2019, 19:55:39 pm »

And you can be sure continued digging until your mateThomas does either what he suggested he would or gets gone...

Why do you call him my mate? Please show me where I give my undying support to the current regime. Oh you can't becasue as usual you pluck things out of your árse, you truly are a complete knóbhead.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3086

« Reply #25812 on: November 08, 2019, 20:34:38 pm »

Why do you call him my mate? Please show me where I give my undying support to the current regime. Oh you can't becasue as usual you pluck things out of your árse, you truly are a complete knóbhead.

Acute what?
Report Spam   Logged
singcobb

View Profile
« Reply #25813 on: November 08, 2019, 20:36:49 pm »

Acute what?

The acute allows you to get certain words past the message board nazis and snowflakes.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 21:07:58 pm by singcobb » Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #25814 on: November 08, 2019, 21:30:27 pm »

So why do accept his complete disregard for our football club with his constant belittling and your acceptance of Thomas's failure to build up the infrastructure of our club..
Do you have a selfie with him?
Are you easily convinced?
My guess is both...
Report Spam   Logged
singcobb

View Profile
« Reply #25815 on: November 08, 2019, 22:15:54 pm »

So why do accept his complete disregard for our football club with his constant belittling and your acceptance of Thomas's failure to build up the infrastructure of our club..
My guess is both...

OK díckhead, where do I say that I accept any of the bullshít terms you come out with about Thomas? If you had a brain you would be dangerous. You really are a complete and utter fúckwit my friend.
Report Spam   Logged
guest1269

« Reply #25816 on: November 09, 2019, 12:45:50 pm »

Beds - seriously why don’t you take a rest or at least accept that W hilst most every supporter wants better for the club many are not quite so ready to cast the blame totally at KT’s door - can you not understand he has kept the club running during his tenure? - and for every club at our level that’s had the investment we would all like there is also one that has failed completely either due to no investment or unwise/crooked investment - it’s not settling for mediocrity it’s accepting what you can actually change. I always smile with your comments on KT belittling our club - you may well disagree when he uses terms like “currently adequate” to describe sixfields but most would consider comments like “pathetic non league ground” as somewhat more belittling - the here and now is the only reality and even realistic dreams are still only dreams unless you can offer more than words to achieve them.

We know your feelings and accept your passion but at least have the grace to accept those with different opinions and don’t cast them as friend’s of KT, sheep or individuals who don’t care about our club.
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25817 on: November 09, 2019, 16:57:23 pm »

My guess is both...

As I have said numerous times me old mucker... We've done as much as anybody else about the situation. INCLUDING YOU  Grin Grin

Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #25818 on: November 09, 2019, 20:31:48 pm »

As I have said numerous times me old mucker... We've done as much as anybody else about the situation. INCLUDING YOU  Grin Grin

At least we agree on this one, Thomas is a piss taker. Grin
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #25819 on: November 09, 2019, 20:36:54 pm »

Beds - seriously why don’t you take a rest or at least accept that W hilst most every supporter wants better for the club many are not quite so ready to cast the blame totally at KT’s door - can you not understand he has kept the club running during his tenure? - and for every club at our level that’s had the investment we would all like there is also one that has failed completely either due to no investment or unwise/crooked investment - it’s not settling for mediocrity it’s accepting what you can actually change. I always smile with your comments on KT belittling our club - you may well disagree when he uses terms like “currently adequate” to describe sixfields but most would consider comments like “pathetic non league ground” as somewhat more belittling - the here and now is the only reality and even realistic dreams are still only dreams unless you can offer more than words to achieve them.

We know your feelings and accept your passion but at least have the grace to accept those with different opinions and don’t cast them as friend’s of KT, sheep or individuals who don’t care about our club.
I'm not stepping foot inside Sixfields whilst that belittling ass hole pretends hes about the football club and not what he really is here for...Land grabbing asset striping . I can not recognise his bastardised version of the football club representing the town of Northampton...
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 [1291] 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 ... 2180   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: