The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 10:09:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 [1364] 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 ... 2182   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1822382 times)
Carton Lid and 52 Guests are viewing this topic.
Ragdoll Cobbler

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Linux User Level 5 1000 Posts
« Reply #27260 on: August 24, 2020, 12:42:38 pm »

Just had this response from the trusts Facebook page...

I don't know when Kelvin issued that statement but we provided him with a couple of dates on Saturday and a meeting for Thursday 3 September has now been agreed.
Report Spam   Logged
wazzacobbler

Warrington Cobblers Supporters

View Profile WWW
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #27261 on: August 24, 2020, 13:20:29 pm »

The article is probably based on the conversation that Kelvin had with the media on Thursday last week. The Chron always spread their articles out across the course of a week. You would think the Trust would know this considering their chairman's profession.
Report Spam   Logged

Host and Producer of the It's All Cobblers To Me podcast
@CobblersToMe @charlescommins
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #27262 on: August 24, 2020, 13:35:23 pm »

Get a life, wazzacobbler - always having a go at the Trust even on inconsequential matters, It is infantile of you. 

You could say the Chronic should have checked with the Trust before embarking on yet another cut & paste job of what KT said without any comment or analysis. 
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #27263 on: August 24, 2020, 13:39:49 pm »

KT has today urged the trust to contact him regarding the previously offered zoom meeting...

https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/sport/football/thomas-waiting-trust-confirm-meeting-over-east-stand-deal-2951051

CAN THE TRUST PLEASE CONTACT KT AND ARRANGE A ZOOM DATE ON BEHALF OF ALL TRUST MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS ALIKE

Your not doing yourselves any favours delaying the meeting with KT - Get on with it ffs!

WE HAVE WAITED FIVE YEARS TO SEE THE BROKEN PROMISES OF THE CHAIRMAN COME TO NOTHING.
The trust are doing what they were set up to do and that is hold the chairman’s feet to the fire, unfortunately this chairman doesn’t like it.
As I said before people on here criticising the trust should be ashamed of themselves, they are volunteers who are making sure we as a club get a fair deal.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #27264 on: August 24, 2020, 13:41:50 pm »

The Trust's open letter reply to the Club was ridiculous.

The Trust stated the 5 things that they would require to happen for them to support the Club's intentions with regards the deal with NBC.

The Club reply to each of those 5 points. Agreeing with 3, disagreeing with 1 and wondering what the final point has to do with the Trust's remit.

The Trust then reply adding more issues to the original 5.

These additions to the original points should have been made on the zoom call and discussed with the Club. That was the point of it!

Let's be honest Vintage, you have no intention of meeting anyone else in the middle. You are firmly against the current owners of the football club and nothing will ever change your mind.
Did you even bother reading it?
Let alone understand the wider issues at stake.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest3355

« Reply #27265 on: August 24, 2020, 13:42:17 pm »

I'm glad bold is being used.

Could someone use italics too.
Report Spam   Logged
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #27266 on: August 24, 2020, 13:47:41 pm »

Well said Manny - for wazzacobbler and fellow travellers a case of the inconvenient truth
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #27267 on: August 24, 2020, 13:54:47 pm »

WE HAVE WAITED FIVE YEARS TO SEE THE BROKEN PROMISES OF THE CHAIRMAN COME TO NOTHING.
The trust are doing what they were set up to do and that is hold the chairman’s feet to the fire, unfortunately this chairman doesn’t like it.
As I said before people on here criticising the trust should be ashamed of themselves, they are volunteers who are making sure we as a club get a fair deal.

Were those words on Facebook as well?
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #27268 on: August 24, 2020, 13:58:00 pm »

I could volunteer at a soup kitchen. I could crow about how good it is of me to give up my time for something I believe in, but that doesn't change the fact no bugger would want to eat anything I'd cooked!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #27269 on: August 24, 2020, 14:03:52 pm »

My favourite comment of the night was....

"You have stuck with us and we should chant your name more"

Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #27270 on: August 24, 2020, 14:05:15 pm »

BOTN - no one from the Trust is crowing about anything.  I know you have a vitriolic hate concerning the Trust but, really, this kind of posting is, like you, intellectually bankrupt.  
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27271 on: August 24, 2020, 14:09:17 pm »

BOTN - no one from the Trust is crowing about anything.  I know you have a vitriolic hate concerning the Trust but, really, this kind of posting is, like you, intellectually bankrupt.  

So, anyone who currently doesn't agree with the way that the Trust is carrying out it's business has a 'vitriolic hate' of the Trust?
How to win friends and influence people - Lesson One (Failed)
Report Spam   Logged

guest3355

« Reply #27272 on: August 24, 2020, 14:12:14 pm »

So, anyone who currently doesn't agree with the way that the Trust is carrying out it's business has a 'vitriolic hate' of the Trust?
How to win friends and influence people - Lesson One (Failed)

Don't agree then you're an idiot. It's like politics discussions.
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #27273 on: August 24, 2020, 14:12:34 pm »

I don't have a vitriolic hatred of the Trust. I have a huge amount of frustration with the way they conduct themselves and go about things. I went into this in some detail the other day so if you are really interested then feel free to go back and read what I said.

By the way, you do yourself no favours in casting aspersions about the intellect of someone who disagrees with you. You sound like you've been to the Donald Trump debating school when you do that; ignore debate and go for the other person instead.  
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
guest3355

« Reply #27274 on: August 24, 2020, 14:13:16 pm »

Get a life, wazzacobbler - always having a go at the Trust even on inconsequential matters, It is infantile of you. 

This is absolute A* gold material, coming from you of all people.
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #27275 on: August 24, 2020, 14:20:04 pm »

I phoned up coral bookmakers for a price on a bet today.......
Incidentally it is 1,000/1 on man landing on Mars before 2030 but they will not give a price on the redevelopment happening before this.

I found that extraordinary  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #27276 on: August 24, 2020, 14:30:10 pm »

BOTN - more than happy to engage in debate but looking back over your postings concerning the Trust your position is clear as is mine. We are poles apart.  Like others you appear to have an obsession about all things Trust. Why, I wonder.

I am not the Trust, a director of the Trust  or a spokesman for the Trust but I am a life member of the Trust and delighted to be one and support the Trust in its endeavours.  The endless attacks on the Trust from you and others on this site are tedious and unceasing at a time when the the focus of attention should be on the club's owners and where they are or are not on the subject matter of this thread.  You could be forgiven to thinking this thread is all about the Trust given the focus of attention it gets from KT's supporters.  All very unbalanced and jaundiced.  Like the inconvenient truth of where are owners are at with NBC the Trust is a useful diversion on which to vent frustrations.

To use your Trump analogy this is straight from his playbook - the accuser becomes the accused. The Trust is all to blame for the East Stand/redevelopment situation.  
Report Spam   Logged
guest3264

« Reply #27277 on: August 24, 2020, 14:45:56 pm »

*NEWS ALERT*

NBC have made mistakes
NBC have done some good work

NTFC/KT have made mistakes
NTFC/KT have done some good work

NTFC TRUST have made mistakes
NTFC TRUST have done some good work

EVERY situation has two sides, although reading some postings they only ever talk about one side!

The situation about the 'development' will only ever be resolved by NBC and KT around a table!

My concerns are; NBC will kick the ball down the line to the new Council
                                NTFC/KT could kickstart the building of the East Stand today but will not spend their own cash up front!
                                NTFC TRUST (which I support) have NO standing in the current situation and can only whistle from the sides!

Therefore the next false dawn is the 'full Council' meeting on the 8th September to discuss the proposed deal with NTFC....................don't hold your breath!!!

..................but I still continue my support for the Cobblers!
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27278 on: August 24, 2020, 14:52:05 pm »

BOTN - more than happy to engage in debate but looking back over your postings concerning the Trust your position is clear as is mine. We are poles apart.  Like others you appear to have an obsession about all things Trust. Why, I wonder.

You've acknowledged that and I would assume that your position is clear to him, diametric views happen in the world in all walks of life.  But he hasn't resorted to questioning your educational ability.
Report Spam   Logged

Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #27279 on: August 24, 2020, 14:57:35 pm »

My opinion is that the last owner didn’t build the stand and this one won’t either.
Just a hunch based on five years of promises from DC followed by five years of promises from KT
Other football teams have built new grounds let alone stands in the time we have seen two chairman arguing the toss about building on land that was previously a tip.
As I understand it KT could start work on redeveloping the ground tomorrow...
So just one question
Why isn’t it happening?

The irony would be if after all this the land can’t be built on anyway!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 [1364] 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 ... 2182   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: