The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 19:05:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 [1374] 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 ... 2181   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1820525 times)
Cobblernick97uk and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #27460 on: September 07, 2020, 18:26:00 pm »

Well now it’s nearly Trust Board bedtime.....something’s got to give!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
guest3264

« Reply #27461 on: September 08, 2020, 04:09:46 am »

Originally we were told, because there was no Council meeting in August, the full NBC would discuss the proposed deal with NTFC today (8/9).

Is it still going ahead?

If not why not?
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #27462 on: September 08, 2020, 06:41:02 am »

Originally we were told, because there was no Council meeting in August, the full NBC would discuss the proposed deal with NTFC today (8/9).

Is it still going ahead?

If not why not?

I’m hoping that those involved and their hangers on have undergone an egoectomy..
Report Spam   Logged
Carton Lid

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Apple User
« Reply #27463 on: September 08, 2020, 09:08:03 am »

Also, as far as I can see, no mention of Sixfields on the NBC Cabinet Meeting agenda for 9th Sept, unless its being talked about in the "Exclusion of Public & Press" section.
I posted this 4 days ago
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #27464 on: September 08, 2020, 10:50:57 am »

The Club have tweeted that they held a constructive meeting with the Trust Board last night. The Trust Board will meet on Thursday to discuss, and the Club and Trust will have a further meeting next Monday to decide on next steps.
Report Spam   Logged

Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #27465 on: September 08, 2020, 12:08:02 pm »

The Club have tweeted that they held a constructive meeting with the Trust Board last night. The Trust Board will meet on Thursday to discuss, and the Club and Trust will have a further meeting next Monday to decide on next steps.
Great, at last KT has swallowed his considerable ego and pride.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #27466 on: September 08, 2020, 12:15:37 pm »

Great, at last KT has swallowed his considerable ego and pride.

Grin
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #27467 on: September 10, 2020, 16:04:36 pm »

I'm surprised that after all those Trust bashers were having a go because the Trust didn't jump immediately and arrange a meeting, now the fact there has been a meeting there have been no posts to ask what went on! No official statement from the Club, no update from the Trust, nothing! Yet nobody is asking any questions?
Report Spam   Logged

Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #27468 on: September 10, 2020, 16:21:07 pm »

I'm surprised that after all those Trust bashers were having a go because the Trust didn't jump immediately and arrange a meeting, now the fact there has been a meeting there have been no posts to ask what went on! No official statement from the Club, no update from the Trust, nothing! Yet nobody is asking any questions?

Aren't we waiting for the Trust meeting today/tonight?
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #27469 on: September 10, 2020, 16:27:32 pm »

Aren't we waiting for the Trust meeting today/tonight?

According to a tweet....the Trust Board are discussing the meeting tonight yes.....wait and see then!
Report Spam   Logged

Ragdoll Cobbler

View Profile
Linux User Level 5 1000 Posts
« Reply #27470 on: September 10, 2020, 16:29:35 pm »

Club tweeted & put this on their Facebook page on Tuesday...however, nothing from the Trust!

Northampton Town Football Club and the board of the Northampton Town Supporters Trust held a constructive meeting on Monday evening.

The Trust board is due to meet on Thursday to discuss, and the Club and the Trust have agreed to meet again next Monday to hopefully decide on the next steps.
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #27471 on: September 10, 2020, 16:59:25 pm »

Club tweeted & put this on their Facebook page on Tuesday...however, nothing from the Trust!

Northampton Town Football Club and the board of the Northampton Town Supporters Trust held a constructive meeting on Monday evening.

The Trust board is due to meet on Thursday to discuss, and the Club and the Trust have agreed to meet again next Monday to hopefully decide on the next steps.

The Trust did share the club's post, to be fair. I've not made any comment because I guess there isn't a lot to say until the Trust have discussed things and reconvened with the club. It's good that it was viewed as constructive though.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27472 on: September 10, 2020, 20:04:40 pm »

According to a tweet....the Trust Board are discussing the meeting tonight yes.....wait and see then!

You forgot that didn’t you 😂😂😂
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #27473 on: September 10, 2020, 21:58:01 pm »

You forgot that didn’t you 😂😂😂

May I suggest you go back a page in this thread and see who originally reported the tweet on this forum.......then ask yourself whether you really think i'd "forgotten that bit"....

There was no reaction on here to the club pulling out of the agreed date last Thursday and postponing until Monday.....

Nor was it reported by the Club, by the Trust board or the media. Now they've reportedly had a meeting everyone is happy it seems.....

All I was saying is there seems to be a stony silence now compared to the clamour for the Trust to set up, or at least make themselves available for the meeting in the first place. I'm not being a "mood-hoover" or anything...... Wink
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 22:05:49 pm by GrangeParkCobbler » Report Spam   Logged

claretparrot

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #27474 on: September 10, 2020, 22:38:05 pm »

For my part, I'm just a bit bored and will re-engage when there is actually something to talk about.
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27475 on: September 13, 2020, 19:59:22 pm »

May I suggest you go back a page in this thread and see who originally reported the tweet on this forum.......then ask yourself whether you really think i'd "forgotten that bit"....

The trouble with asking myself anything. Is that I always seem to get the answer I want...

Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #27476 on: September 15, 2020, 09:39:57 am »

Hang on, weren't the club and the Trust due to meet again yesterday? I've seen no mention of it from either party; anyone know if it went ahead?
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
Ragdoll Cobbler

View Profile
Linux User Level 5 1000 Posts
« Reply #27477 on: September 16, 2020, 08:48:53 am »

Hang on, weren't the club and the Trust due to meet again yesterday? I've seen no mention of it from either party; anyone know if it went ahead?

According to a facebook post in the "Shoe Army" group, the trust board are meeting again tomorrow night to decide once and for all, if they will back the owners plans or not...

I'd expect a statement from both parties after that...
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #27478 on: September 16, 2020, 08:56:41 am »

According to a facebook post in the "Shoe Army" group, the trust board are meeting again tomorrow night to decide once and for all, if they will back the owners plans or not...

I'd expect a statement from both parties after that...
If you need a meeting to decide that then the answer is probably NO.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Wattie

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #27479 on: September 16, 2020, 09:26:28 am »

Are all trust members voting on whether to agree or not or is it just a few, what happens if the Trust don't agree, does it actually mean anything if the Trust don't agree? I am never clear on the relevance of the trust other than an interested party have a view, do they have more power than that? How many members have the Trust got?

No issues with the Trust just trying to understand it's importance
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 [1374] 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 ... 2181   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: