The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 10:38:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 [1389] 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 ... 2182   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1822496 times)
west stand oap and 56 Guests are viewing this topic.
guest3086

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #27760 on: January 28, 2021, 20:11:27 pm »

No it would not. Juries are there to base their judgements on facts not sentiments, anything else would lead to a mistrial and the denfendants walking away scott free. Are we to hark back to the age of if your face doesn't fit you are guilty? Look to the Septics and their kangaroo courts up into the eighties, black or a shít kicker who doesn't go to church on sunday then you are guilty. A sham trial will only end up in a sham verdict that will get overurned on appeal.

How dare you suggest we Cobblers fans would fail to be impartial? Outrageous.
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
Search 5000 Posts Level 6
« Reply #27761 on: January 28, 2021, 20:15:45 pm »

Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #27762 on: January 28, 2021, 21:56:27 pm »

No it would not. Juries are there to base their judgements on facts not sentiments, anything else would lead to a mistrial and the denfendants walking away scott free. Are we to hark back to the age of if your face doesn't fit you are guilty? Look to the Septics and their kangaroo courts up into the eighties, black or a shít kicker who doesn't go to church on sunday then you are guilty. A sham trial will only end up in a sham verdict that will get overurned on appeal.
Into the eighties...take it you haven't watched the Steven Avery/Brendan Dassey documentary series on Netflix. Very much still happening!
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #27763 on: January 28, 2021, 23:07:08 pm »

and you a prayer leader too!
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
singcobb

View Profile
Level 6 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #27764 on: January 29, 2021, 10:02:50 am »

Into the eighties...take it you haven't watched the Steven Avery/Brendan Dassey documentary series on Netflix. Very much still happening!

Don't have Netflix or any of the others. I'm very cautious about what I see and read in the media today. Everyone seems to have some sort of political agenda and massage the facts to prove their point(a bit like this message board really). Also too busy doing other things to waste my time sat in front of the box.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #27765 on: January 29, 2021, 10:10:30 am »

Don't have Netflix or any of the others. I'm very cautious about what I see and read in the media today. Everyone seems to have some sort of political agenda and massage the facts to prove their point(a bit like this message board really). Also too busy doing other things to waste my time sat in front of the box.
Too right, the thought police in the BBC are unbearable, the accuracy of information leaves a lot to be desired as well, if anyone watched Question Time last night, Fiona Bruce’s constant interruptions made me switch off.
Media has got a lot to answer for, from Trump to fake news to recruiting ISIS.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Joes Sweet Left Foot

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #27766 on: January 29, 2021, 11:50:12 am »

I think you mean, Social media has got a lot to answer for. I would still rather get my news from the BBC than any other news organisation. While it is attacked from both right and left, it seems to have the balance about right. As far as QT is concerned, I stopped watching during the never ending Brexit debates when the degree of ignorance from the participants was breath taking. 
Report Spam   Logged
singcobb

View Profile
« Reply #27767 on: January 29, 2021, 11:58:12 am »

I think you mean, Social media has got a lot to answer for. I would still rather get my news from the BBC than any other news organisation. While it is attacked from both right and left, it seems to have the balance about right. As far as QT is concerned, I stopped watching during the never ending Brexit debates when the degree of ignorance from the participants was breath taking. 

No, I mean all media. Every single one of the news channels has it's own agenda driven by it's owners. As for the Beeb being balanced, well if you think their reporting is balanced try looking at other news outlets for the stories they do not report on or even mention in some cases.
Report Spam   Logged
Joes Sweet Left Foot

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #27768 on: January 29, 2021, 12:16:06 pm »

Examples ?
Report Spam   Logged
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #27769 on: January 29, 2021, 12:19:20 pm »

So basically, the council should have ensured NTFC went to tender to find a development partner but instead it was just given to CDNL. Owned by....?

Some clever chap way back on page 32 hinted at this being a bit off
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
guest3086

« Reply #27770 on: January 29, 2021, 12:32:22 pm »

No, I mean all media. Every single one of the news channels has it's own agenda driven by it's owners. As for the Beeb being balanced, well if you think their reporting is balanced try looking at other news outlets for the stories they do not report on or even mention in some cases.

So, you don't believe anyone then?
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Avatar Search
« Reply #27771 on: January 29, 2021, 12:42:09 pm »

Some clever chap way back on page 32 hinted at this being a bit off
Hands up if you have just read page 32 ✋
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #27772 on: January 29, 2021, 13:01:05 pm »

I did, but I cant be assed to look for emojis.
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
singcobb

View Profile
« Reply #27773 on: January 29, 2021, 13:01:13 pm »

So, you don't believe anyone then?

I believe none of what I hear or read and take what I see with a pinch of salt. I mean the reading side of it was completed búggered up for me with Harry Potter. It was all so very credible right the way up until the last book and that confirmed to me it was just fiction because we all know the ginger never gets the fit bird.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #27774 on: January 29, 2021, 13:14:57 pm »

I believe none of what I hear or read and take what I see with a pinch of salt. I mean the reading side of it was completed búggered up for me with Harry Potter. It was all so very credible right the way up until the last book and that confirmed to me it was just fiction because we all know the ginger never gets the fit bird.
GINGER LIVES MATTER!
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Gen.Disorda

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #27775 on: January 29, 2021, 13:21:36 pm »

Might go back and edit my earliest post on this thread  Grin Grin Grin

TOLD YOU SO !
Report Spam   Logged

Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #27776 on: January 29, 2021, 13:23:24 pm »

I won’t have that, Meghan Markle scrubs up well?
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #27777 on: January 29, 2021, 13:45:04 pm »

I won’t have that, Meghan Markle scrubs up well?
You would, wouldn’t you?
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #27778 on: January 29, 2021, 13:47:36 pm »

This is an ongoing meticulous attorney investigation, highlighting the shocking corruption of placed evidence and cronyism of Wisconsin federal state, with one guy twice falsely imprisoned and his sixteen year old autistic nephew imprisoned for life...and still there. US Supreme Court initially refused to hear new evidence...
Even so, to say you don't trust all media, is quite simply a lazy cop out...something akin to Trump's rabble and the anti-vaxer brigade, who despite facts being presented (via social media, BBC or even Netflix) dismiss, as they know better!
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #27779 on: January 29, 2021, 13:47:50 pm »

You would, wouldn’t you?
The wife won’t let me. I’m sure old Meghan will be gutted
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 [1389] 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 ... 2182   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: