The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 20:46:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 [1491] 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 ... 2181   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1820727 times)
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #29800 on: November 01, 2021, 15:30:51 pm »

In answer to your question Steve
Out of the two options I will continue my self imposed exile until the east stand is built.

The reason for this is

I’m full of opinions. But none of them extend past my keyboard…..
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #29801 on: November 01, 2021, 16:02:47 pm »

I’m full of opinions. But none of them extend past my keyboard…..
I’m sorry to hear that.
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #29802 on: November 01, 2021, 16:53:04 pm »

There’s a lot of talk but it’s up to David.
Let’s see what he thinks and if it’s a yes we can all get behind the idea.

Personally the more it’s ramped up the more people may be disappointed.
Take a leaf out of KTs book

Promise little , deliver big.

Any timescale on when the plans may be put before David for his evaluation of the project.

Are we talking a few months or a few years….
Who is drawing up the plans for David to look at and whose paying for them?

To be fair Steve if you are paying for this out of your own pocket you have my upmost respect as it’s a risk and you are putting your money where your mouth is so fair play to you.

Will you be posting the plans on here prior to showing them to David to gauge fan response.

Keep it up
Your hearts in the right place.
Think Beds, Random, Carton and a whole lot more might be a tad bemused by this little insertion!  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #29803 on: November 01, 2021, 17:04:26 pm »

I can hardly wait to return when the east stand is full of executive boxes and the north stand is a huge home end with its in built brewery and great atmosphere  Shocked

Il hardly recognise the place  Wink

I hope it won’t take too long  Roll Eyes

I cannot understand your self imposed exile?
You haven't been to a Cobblers game for 5 or 6 years?
Have you been watching any other live games, or have you been sneaking into Sixfields?
Seems like a stance that, although with the best of principled intentions originally, has a masochistic/narcissistic slant that is actually achieving nothing, aside from depriving yourself of something that is/was in your blood?
Bite the bullet, you've served your penance, come on back... Wink
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
Coolcat

View Profile
« Reply #29804 on: November 01, 2021, 21:51:14 pm »

I cannot understand your self imposed exile?
You haven't been to a Cobblers game for 5 or 6 years?
Have you been watching any other live games, or have you been sneaking into Sixfields?
Seems like a stance that, although with the best of principled intentions originally, has a masochistic/narcissistic slant that is actually achieving nothing, aside from depriving yourself of something that is/was in your blood?
Bite the bullet, you've served your penance, come on back... Wink
Not only his self imposed exile, his constant negative barriers for every step, with thinly veiled caveats of support that fool few I'd imagine...and irritatingly refering to 'David' as if he's a personal friend!
Report Spam   Logged
tcobb

View Profile
« Reply #29805 on: November 01, 2021, 23:17:59 pm »

What is the point boycotting the Team you support ? What does it achieve,  how will it achieve anything ? Particularly when nearly all the posters are here are anonymous , I'm boycotting supporting the team I say I support, but I'm not going to tell you who I am !!! Ridiculous. 
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #29806 on: November 02, 2021, 10:07:14 am »

Proposed deal on the land development to be presented at a full council meeting in December.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
guest3359

« Reply #29807 on: November 02, 2021, 11:42:19 am »

I saw that but couldn't read the full article.
https://www.nnjournal.co.uk/p/cobblers-land-deal-step-closer?r=d8ltb&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_source=
Report Spam   Logged
guest2608

« Reply #29808 on: November 02, 2021, 13:03:01 pm »

Proposed deal on the land development to be presented at a full council meeting in December.

Could I ask, for a Trust statement on this deal please?
Is the Trust going to dive in and veto it with the people on the Trust from WNDC or has this been pre approved by the Trust and it’s WNDC people already?

Hopefully it’s the latter and progress may finally be with us.
Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #29809 on: November 02, 2021, 13:45:06 pm »

Could I ask, for a Trust statement on this deal please?
Is the Trust going to dive in and veto it with the people on the Trust from WNDC or has this been pre approved by the Trust and it’s WNDC people already?

Hopefully it’s the latter and progress may finally be with us.

So do you know the exact details of the land deal? and what in real terms it means for NTFC
Report Spam   Logged
tcobb

View Profile
« Reply #29810 on: November 02, 2021, 13:53:45 pm »

Think that's what he is asking, do the Trust have further knowledge and will they be making a statement either for or against the proposal?
Report Spam   Logged

guest168

« Reply #29811 on: November 02, 2021, 14:04:18 pm »

at this stage no I don't believe we have any info other than the original land proposal / stand

For me personally, the club getting a £3m East stand will be a missed opportunity and will totally sum up NTFC and Northampton in general.

The club getting £3m from £20m land deal is simply not good enough. sorry if its negative but it will only allow us to partly catch-up with most clubs in L2, and miles behind most in L1

Unless of course our owners can announce how they plan to use the other £7m or so they will receive, in the name of NTFC.

Report Spam   Logged
guest3359

« Reply #29812 on: November 02, 2021, 14:39:10 pm »

Probably more importantly, can anyone from the Trust (or anyone) confirm if its true. Its not reported anywhere else and is from 'sources'
Report Spam   Logged
tcobb

View Profile
« Reply #29813 on: November 02, 2021, 15:00:08 pm »

Random is the £20m you are quoting a known fact ? If so how is that figure made up ?
Report Spam   Logged

guest2608

« Reply #29814 on: November 02, 2021, 15:11:46 pm »

So do you know the exact details of the land deal? and what in real terms it means for NTFC
No I don’t…. That’s why I’m asking if it’s pre approved.
Get off your high horse.
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #29815 on: November 02, 2021, 15:20:31 pm »

Are we back to the old 'aggressive' Random?
He was asking the question of The Trust.
Your tone of response wasn't deserved.

Your later response was just as bad, switching between Trust mode and Random mode, it would help if you breathed before you type...
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
guest2608

« Reply #29816 on: November 02, 2021, 15:23:35 pm »

In addition to my original reasonable question, given the presence of WNDC members on the Trust, was I wrong to assume those members would have let the Trust know the meeting was scheduled and what was being planned for discussion?
If that’s a poorly judged assumption, then best I start my business experience from scratch lol
Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #29817 on: November 02, 2021, 15:27:17 pm »

No it was aggressive from whitedog asking for a statement from the Trust🙄🙄🙄

Trying to stir the pot as usual.

Did he ask the club for a statement ??

I am wanting the owners to be honest with us and sorry for wanting better for NTFC
If u are happy then fine, we have a difference of opinion.  

Tcobb, KT said to me if we go on £1m per acre so I would say £20m is a rough fair number at this stage.

Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #29818 on: November 02, 2021, 15:29:57 pm »

In addition to my original reasonable question, given the presence of WNDC members on the Trust, was I wrong to assume those members would have let the Trust know the meeting was scheduled and what was being planned for discussion?
If that’s a poorly judged assumption, then best I start my business experience from scratch lol

Sorry what WNC members are on the Trust ?
Report Spam   Logged
guest2608

« Reply #29819 on: November 02, 2021, 15:32:22 pm »

No it was aggressive from whitedog asking for a statement from the Trust🙄🙄🙄

Trying to stir the pot as usual.

Did he ask the club for a statement ??

I am wanting the owners to be honest with us and sorry for wanting better for NTFC
If u are happy then fine, we have a difference of opinion.  

Tcobb, KT said to me if we go on £1m per acre so I would say £20m is a rough fair number at this stage.

Grin Aggressive? Blimey.... I could add a response but you'll probably get upset.
❄️❄️❄️❄️
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 [1491] 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 ... 2181   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: