The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 19:13:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 [1711] 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 ... 2181   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1820540 times)
Alfred, Cobblernick97uk (+ 1 Hidden) and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.
Manwork04

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #34200 on: June 11, 2022, 12:44:24 pm »

Life expectancy in the UK for males is 81, time to go David, cash in while you can and enjoy your life.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Avatar Search
« Reply #34201 on: June 11, 2022, 12:50:50 pm »

Life expectancy in the UK for males is 81, time to go David, cash in while you can and enjoy your life.
Luckily in the UAE it’s 97 so 10 more years at least!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #34202 on: June 11, 2022, 15:05:55 pm »

Unless you get caught smuggling Junior Disprin, or knocking up some homemade rhubarb wine.
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #34203 on: June 11, 2022, 15:08:30 pm »

Interestingly it’s 77 in the UAE 😳
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #34204 on: June 11, 2022, 20:42:15 pm »

Interestingly it’s 77 in the UAE 😳
Specsaver wánkers.
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #34205 on: June 11, 2022, 20:57:36 pm »

Specsaver wánkers.
Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #34206 on: June 12, 2022, 06:27:00 am »

I want to be careful and clear in how I phrase this because I have no evidence, have heard no gossip and there is absolutely no accusation intended, it's just a genuine question based upon something I've noticed lately that has made me think.

The reason I ask it is I've noticed a certain tone appearing in comments lately from some of those in and around the Trust that seem to be talking favourably about the Cilldara bid and making references about the council being "bent", which may align with Cilldara's judicial review.

So can I ask GPC or Random - is there any involvement from Cilldara in the plans the Trust are putting together for the ACV land?
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #34207 on: June 12, 2022, 07:39:42 am »

I want to be careful and clear in how I phrase this because I have no evidence, have heard no gossip and there is absolutely no accusation intended, it's just a genuine question based upon something I've noticed lately that has made me think.

The reason I ask it is I've noticed a certain tone appearing in comments lately from some of those in and around the Trust that seem to be talking favourably about the Cilldara bid and making references about the council being "bent", which may align with Cilldara's judicial review.

So can I ask GPC or Random - is there any involvement from Cilldara in the plans the Trust are putting together for the ACV land?

That is the elephant that has been in the room for quite a while... Wink
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #34208 on: June 12, 2022, 09:26:38 am »

Huh?
That was a joke about my cráp new glasses making me incapable of reading anything correctly.
Report Spam   Logged

guest3494

« Reply #34209 on: June 12, 2022, 10:01:09 am »

My thoughts exactly, there has been an advice flow which has been proved.
Carefully worded again lol
🦮🦮🦮🦮🦮🦮
Report Spam   Logged
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #34210 on: June 12, 2022, 11:00:21 am »

It seems to me that they're in bed together. This comes from when that 'legal advisor' weirdo  or whatever he calls himself was found to be 'advising' them or however Radio Northampton phrased it. Not good and it'll see the end of the club if you ask me, which will suit them because they'll get to form their phoenix club which some of them seem desperate to do
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
Larry

View Profile
Search Fourth year Anniversary Mobile User
« Reply #34211 on: June 12, 2022, 12:19:34 pm »

This is a league 2 unofficial noticeboard. I dont know if you've visited other football message boards but they are generally full of the most potentially libellous stuff you can imagine. No-one would be able to claim there reputation has been damaged by messages posted by  anonymous people read by a few hundred others.
It really is Walter Mitty territory to assume that anything you write on here is likely to be worth a trip to the courts with all the costs involved.

Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #34212 on: June 12, 2022, 12:31:36 pm »

Those on Twitter, might like to check out Keith B  @KB127
Seems like some nerves have been hit.
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
« Reply #34213 on: June 12, 2022, 12:40:36 pm »

This is a league 2 unofficial noticeboard. I dont know if you've visited other football message boards but they are generally full of the most potentially libellous stuff you can imagine. No-one would be able to claim there reputation has been damaged by messages posted by  anonymous people read by a few hundred others.
It really is Walter Mitty territory to assume that anything you write on here is likely to be worth a trip to the courts with all the costs involved.

I wasn't tiptoeing around things for fear of litigation, I just didn't want to cause upset so I wanted to make it clear I was only asking a simple yes or no question rather than throwing any accusations around.
Report Spam   Logged

GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #34214 on: June 12, 2022, 12:41:11 pm »

It seems to me that they're in bed together. This comes from when that 'legal advisor' weirdo  or whatever he calls himself was found to be 'advising' them or however Radio Northampton phrased it. Not good and it'll see the end of the club if you ask me, which will suit them because they'll get to form their phoenix club which some of them seem desperate to do

Which ones are desperate for that? Please do tell me....give me names and i'll have a word!

The general tone of this post is slightly disturbing....especially from a moderator.

For the record......Cilldara are in no way connected and have no involvement with anything to do with the plans being formed and worked through by the Trust in respect of the ACV land.

Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
« Reply #34215 on: June 12, 2022, 12:48:02 pm »

For the record......Cilldara are in no way connected and have no involvement with anything to do with the plans being formed and worked through by the Trust in respect of the ACV land.

Thank you GPC. Pleased to hear it.
Report Spam   Logged

The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #34216 on: June 12, 2022, 12:57:48 pm »

Which ones are desperate for that? Please do tell me....give me names and i'll have a word!

The general tone of this post is slightly disturbing....especially from a moderator.

my opinion is "slightly disturbing"? It doesn't matter if I'm a mod or not, that's the vibe I'm getting from the trust at the moment. As for the phoenix club comment, that stems from when we nearly went under 6 or 7 years ago, captain Tom Reed could hardly contain himself at the thought of starting up again. I'm presuming he's something to do with the trust, he was involved in that odd presentation a couple of years ago about signing gentleman players or whatever was in that baffling leaflet
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #34217 on: June 12, 2022, 13:18:11 pm »

my opinion is "slightly disturbing"? It doesn't matter if I'm a mod or not, that's the vibe I'm getting from the trust at the moment. As for the phoenix club comment, that stems from when we nearly went under 6 or 7 years ago, captain Tom Reed could hardly contain himself at the thought of starting up again. I'm presuming he's something to do with the trust, he was involved in that odd presentation a couple of years ago about signing gentleman players or whatever was in that baffling leaflet

Tom Reed is nothing to do with the Trust either...... keep trying.

I didn't say your opinion was slightly disturbing.....more the tone of the post. I mean, on the one hand you are calling the Trust legal adviser a weirdo, and yet on the other people really believe he is providing advice to a multi-million pound company who no doubt have their own legal and litigation department, and have decided (without any contact with the Trust) to launch a call for a judicial review into the Councils decision making process.

Again, for the record, yes the person who is the Trust legal advisor did have some contact in a personal capacity with someone at Cilldara (not a key player i'm told) but certainly did not give any advice, and certainly did not do this work/ask questions/speak to anyone on behalf of/at the request of/with the knowledge of the Trust.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
Ryan Amoo 14

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #34218 on: June 12, 2022, 13:20:58 pm »

From the outside it feels very much like 'The New Hotel End' crew have been ripping pages out of the same colouring book, no idea if there's any crossover in terms of actual individuals though.
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #34219 on: June 12, 2022, 13:25:45 pm »

You and a few others must really struggle with life 😁
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 [1711] 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 ... 2181   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: