The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 12:28:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 [1712] 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 ... 2180   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1819573 times)
Shoemender, Poggy (+ 1 Hidden) and 27 Guests are viewing this topic.
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #34220 on: June 12, 2022, 13:30:02 pm »

You and a few others must really struggle with life 😁

Not at all.....I just expect a bit more professionalism from those running and managing the board (ie those setting the tone for the content)  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #34221 on: June 12, 2022, 13:30:48 pm »

From the outside it feels very much like 'The New Hotel End' crew have been ripping pages out of the same colouring book, no idea if there's any crossover in terms of actual individuals though.

I think they are one and the same (look at the captions under the pictures)

https://www.newhotelend.com/new-page
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #34222 on: June 12, 2022, 13:45:11 pm »

I think they are one and the same (look at the captions under the pictures)

https://www.newhotelend.com/new-page

?? Yes Tom Reed is one of the driving forces behind the New HotelEnd project......

I thought the question was being asked if he was "something to do with the Trust"? Apart from being one of the 700-odd members he has nothing more than that in connection with the Trust.
Report Spam   Logged

guest168

« Reply #34223 on: June 12, 2022, 14:32:30 pm »

Now I have to be careful how i word this, i have no real evidence or real facts but it is just a feeling....

That BOTN, Hammy, Deepcut, Marquis, Doggydo and Tcobb are actually KT, GW, JW, DB, Cllr Nunn and other Director Mike Wailing

Because they seem so focused on the Trust and are desperate to discredit it and simply make up stupid posts, especially ones that already know the answer to.

I mean as a genuine fan of NTFC would you at the very least like to hear what the Trust ideas re the ACV land and compare their offerings to that of the owners simply selling and pocketing the money for themselves.

Now someone else who has ambition and making KT & the club look bad is Tom Reed, so surprise surprise, lets give him some abuse and ridicule - I mean why would we want some plans for a better stadium. (KT reply really makes me laugh. - - NHE has to be totally fan led, managed, funded etc, but they are not interested in an Infrastructure Foundation because it will be fan involved - you could not make it)

I assume they didn't like my reasoned response and explanations so thought better deflect by making ship up.

What did you lot do with the secret £6.68m you got from the Chinese? This is actual fact with evidence but lets ignore that and call someone who is doing his utmost to protect the interests of NTFC - not the owners - a Weirdo. !!!!!

Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #34224 on: June 12, 2022, 14:38:52 pm »

?? Yes Tom Reed is one of the driving forces behind the New HotelEnd project......

I thought the question was being asked if he was "something to do with the Trust"? Apart from being one of the 700-odd members he has nothing more than that in connection with the Trust.
Who was behind the absurd leaflets, handed out at the Trust meeting, at the Park Inn hotel then?
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
guest168

« Reply #34225 on: June 12, 2022, 14:41:28 pm »

It seems to me that they're in bed together. This comes from when that 'legal advisor' weirdo  or whatever he calls himself was found to be 'advising' them or however Radio Northampton phrased it. Not good and it'll see the end of the club if you ask me, which will suit them because they'll get to form their phoenix club which some of them seem desperate to do

absolute bolloxs and you know it. Was this post sponsored by KT and NTFC?

You see KT and DB have millions to gain here, our advisor will not benefit 1p.

The advisor has been a well respected commercial lawyer for about 50 years, he knows legal teams of many many companies. Just the same as in almost every other industry, everyone knows everyone, many working for different / same companies at various times. Therefore if you were aware of "gossip" that you had an interest in, would you not speak with those involved? of course you would.

I will point out again in big letters  He is not advising Cilldara, The Trust board have never met or spoke with anyone from Cilldara

Both the club and the Council meet with Cilldara months and even years before the Trust knew of their interest

The Trust remain committed to getting the best for NTFC in the medium and long term

Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #34226 on: June 12, 2022, 14:43:57 pm »

Who was behind the absurd leaflets, handed out at the Trust meeting, at the Park Inn hotel then?

Just to remind you the Trust has been going for 30 years so at various times certain people have been involved with the Trust

Absurd only due to the limited ambition of our owners and some fans

Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #34227 on: June 12, 2022, 14:46:20 pm »

Pass, before my time and involvement.....what was it? Four years ago now?

I've told you what connection Tom Reed has TODAY with the Trust.

I should probably add that he did approach the Trust for funding to carry out a feasibility study into his project. He also approached the club. He made a presentation on behalf of The NewHotelEnd.
The Trust agreed at a Board meeting to fund our share (which from memory was £600+VAT), however he did not get the backing from either the club or another party and therefore he never got/we never gave him the money and the project went no further at that time.
Report Spam   Logged

GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #34228 on: June 12, 2022, 14:52:35 pm »

absolute bolloxs and you know it. Was this post sponsored by KT and NTFC?

You see KT and DB have millions to gain here, our advisor will not benefit 1p.

The advisor has been a well respected commercial lawyer for about 50 years, he knows legal teams of many many companies. Just the same as in almost every other industry, everyone knows everyone, many working for different / same companies at various times. Therefore if you were aware of "gossip" that you had an interest in, would you not speak with those involved? of course you would.

I will point out again in big letters  He is not advising Cilldara, The Trust board have never met or spoke with anyone from Cilldara

Both the club and the Council meet with Cilldara months and even years before the Trust knew of their interest

The Trust remain committed to getting the best for NTFC in the medium and long term

The club (or rather the owner and chairman) met with Cilldara on a number of occasions, were even willing to sell the club and the land to them for a price...... that price was judged too high by Cilldara at the time.

So the "elephant in the room" was the the club knew of another company interested in buying the land back in 2019, yet seemed surprised when the same company came along with counter bids on the same land in 2021 and 2022.

But yeah, lets focus on the fact that the Trust's legal advisor had an off-line unsolicited conversation with someone connected with Cilldara and therefore the Trust is in bed with the multi-million pound outfit that is the Cilldara Group because that fits the narrative better eh?
Report Spam   Logged

guest168

« Reply #34229 on: June 12, 2022, 14:55:30 pm »

Pass, before my time and involvement.....what was it? Four years ago now?

I've told you what connection Tom Reed has TODAY with the Trust.

I should probably add that he did approach the Trust for funding to carry out a feasibility study into his project. He also approached the club. He made a presentation on behalf of The NewHotelEnd.
The Trust agreed at a Board meeting to fund our share (which from memory was £600+VAT), however he did not get the backing from either the club or another party and therefore he never got/we never gave him the money and the project went no further at that time.

Totally correct GPC,

KT not interested in the slightest , has to be fan led. WHY DOES KT HAVE NO INTEREST IN DEVELOPING OUR STADIUM?  But has many many posts by him and his staff regarding the land deal (dressed up as the East stand) ?
Report Spam   Logged
tcobb

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #34230 on: June 12, 2022, 15:01:53 pm »

Blimey the Trust warriors are losing it again. Random really gone off the rails again after two or three mild posts, he reverts to type. Random i may have shares in NTFC , which im proud to have, not at all proud of a Trust that fails to engage with the fans.  Im not even a big supporter of the current owners, a fact that does not seem to register with the Trust Board.
Why do the certain people keep bringing up the Chinese deal? It has absolutely nothing to do with the fans let alone the Trust.

Still waiting for this Statement from the Trust regarding this ACV, how long does it take to press the "send" button?
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #34231 on: June 12, 2022, 15:03:04 pm »

Just to remind you the Trust has been going for 30 years so at various times certain people have been involved with the Trust

Absurd only due to the limited ambition of our owners and some fans

I dont need reminding, as I was at the Exeter rooms meeting. Were you? And I am a life member. And the leaflet was absurd due to its content, and not the owners limited ambition.
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
guest168

« Reply #34232 on: June 12, 2022, 15:03:15 pm »

The club (or rather the owner and chairman) met with Cilldara on a number of occasions, were even willing to sell the club and the land to them for a price...... that price was judged too high by Cilldara at the time.

So the "elephant in the room" was the the club knew of another company interested in buying the land back in 2019, yet seemed surprised when the same company came along with counter bids on the same land in 2021 and 2022.

But yeah, lets focus on the fact that the Trust's legal advisor had an off-line unsolicited conversation with someone connected with Cilldara and therefore the Trust is in bed with the multi-million pound outfit that is the Cilldara Group because that fits the narrative better eh?

Excellent Post. Remember it is much easier to attack someone else with made up s*** stirring rubbish that constantly defend the indefensible

With every passing month the lack of action around the place puts more and more pressure on KT (from fans and DB I suspect)

Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #34233 on: June 12, 2022, 15:16:57 pm »

Blimey the Trust warriors are losing it again. Random really gone off the rails again after two or three mild posts, he reverts to type. Random i may have shares in NTFC , which im proud to have, not at all proud of a Trust that fails to engage with the fans.  Im not even a big supporter of the current owners, a fact that does not seem to register with the Trust Board.
Why do the certain people keep bringing up the Chinese deal? It has absolutely nothing to do with the fans let alone the Trust.

Still waiting for this Statement from the Trust regarding this ACV, how long does it take to press the "send" button?

LOL, double standards again - OK i will call you and your friends idiots, weirdos, clueless thick, stupid idiots, just like you must be based upon your post above.

This is then back up by your absurd claim that you are not a big supporter of the owners

I bring up the Chinese deal because it underlines how KT acts and treats NTFC and it's supporters. Again you are a thick idiot if you think it is not relevant that the owners done a questionable deal with oversees investors without declaring it to the fans and various 'mis-reporting' to companies house etc. Now on the back of that we have had 6 years of blaming everyone about the East stand delays, debts of £6m with zero increase in assets, constant moving of the goal posts re the land deal.

And to cap it off you then have a dig at the Trust for not telling you of plans we have spend a few months in the making - at the same time allowing the owners 6 years grace on producing plans and at least 6-8 months on their plans for ACV land

I mean you must be an idiot and some sort of mega weirdo if you think that a 30 year old supporters Trust, with it Directors having around 400 years of combined support and seeing in well excess of 5000 games, is trying to buy ACV land for their personal gain yet raise not one concern about owner who lives in Dubai, is a fan of Oxford United, fan of NTFC for 0 time and attended around 6 games in 7 years with his General living in Florida, 4000 miles away.

Report Spam   Logged
tcobb

View Profile
« Reply #34234 on: June 12, 2022, 15:22:01 pm »

Random as I said, it didn't take long for you to revert to type, considering all the abuse in your post above, I feel justified in replying that yourself and the rest of the Trust may go and impregnate yourselves.
Report Spam   Logged

guest168

« Reply #34235 on: June 12, 2022, 15:25:36 pm »

I dont need reminding, as I was at the Exeter rooms meeting. Were you? And I am a life member. And the leaflet was absurd due to its content, and not the owners limited ambition.

Think you will find that most of that leaflets was taken from how other clubs have achieved success.

Some of was even picked up by KT last season with the transfer community, etc etc

But again lets attack another fan who wants more from his football club than underperforming poor L2 football in a not for purpose stadium

If we had been promoted what do you think would have happened next season?  we would have been bookies firm favourites for relegation

I wonder how Exeter will do ? They are building and developing bit by bit through their passionate supporters.
Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #34236 on: June 12, 2022, 15:30:18 pm »

Random as I said, it didn't take long for you to revert to type, considering all the abuse in your post above, I feel justified in replying that yourself and the rest of the Trust may go and impregnate yourselves.

what a surprise, nothing about the lies and false allegations from the earlier posts or labelling someone a weirdo.

Lets ignore that and i can post anti-Trust stuff - what joy

I posted like that so you could take the high ground, which of course you did

Funny how you are allowed to get upset and revert to type but I and the Trust are not !!!

And of course no counter argument to any of the points I make in my milder posts - again simply ignore. 

Report Spam   Logged
tcobb

View Profile
« Reply #34237 on: June 12, 2022, 15:33:00 pm »

Yep, bye twat.
Report Spam   Logged

guest168

« Reply #34238 on: June 12, 2022, 15:40:55 pm »

Yep, bye twat.

why not come to a board meeting and say that to my face ?

so which one of KT, GW, DB, Nunn, MW or JW are you?  Bet it's not DB, I mean he's only interested in money. Not JW either cos hes too nice to call me a twat, hmmm interesting

Or perhaps you are just a nobody? 

Or a somebody expecting to get paid if this crap land deal goes ahead, I know, you are the tea boy at Buckingham Group and will get a £100 bonus when they develop the land. No wonder you are so keen to support KT and the land deal, even if you don't support the owners !!!
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Avatar Search
« Reply #34239 on: June 12, 2022, 15:49:45 pm »

Totally correct GPC,

KT not interested in the slightest , has to be fan led. WHY DOES KT HAVE NO INTEREST IN DEVELOPING OUR STADIUM?  But has many many posts by him and his staff regarding the land deal (dressed up as the East stand) ?

Come up with a financially viable plan Derek and people will be onboard, I promise. My advice would be stop focusing on what people are not doing, that has been done to death.

What is the real alternative proposal that will motivate the support base, turn heads and generate some momentum for a different future? I would suggest that KT doesn’t invest in the stadium as it isn’t an investment in the true sense.

There has to be a financial argument to incentivise the funding. It’s a basic principle that underpins any proposal, and there is nothing there to suggest a financial reason to do it. This is not a difficult concept, and whilst I understand your frustration, to deny that people have a reasonable argument for not doing so is frankly ridiculous.

I understand the emotional reasoning, that just won’t cut it though. Every example that is held up as a blueprint to follow such as Peterborough and Lincoln for example is financially haemorrhaging money. That isn’t a proposal, that’s a significant risk of financial instability and failure which potentially jeopardises the future of NTFC.

I admire your tenacity, but this relentless trotting out of the same criticisms is getting you absolutely nowhere. Unless you come up with something that offers an alternative hope for the future that doesn’t involve unserviceable debt, you will on the balance of probability fail. I say this genuinely trying to be constructive but the current PR strategy is not only getting you nowhere it is in my view counterproductive and consistently making you a target for ridicule that goes beyond the pages of this forum.

You may get a pat on the back from your like minded associates, but they are on your side anyway. The challenge is to change the opinion of those who are sceptical of your position, and with respect, regarding that you have spectacularly failed to date.

To repeat, unless there is a provable financial incentive there will be almost insurmountable obstacles to overcome, without a beneficiary. If you can solve that conundrum you will achieve more in 10 minutes than in 10 years of KT bashing. It may not serve any personal vendetta, but that’s not your motivation anyway is it, it’s what’s best for the club?

I look forward to the ACV proposals and some traction regarding any plans post KT/DB. Hopefully we will be moving forward rather than backwards, as remains the distinct possibility feared by some? Change your approach Derek and you may get somewhere?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 19:19:55 pm by Deepcut Cobbler » Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
Pages: 1 ... 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 [1712] 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 ... 2180   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: