The Hotel End
April 19, 2024, 05:43:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Snedker

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Snedker  (Read 5276 times)
defender

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2015, 19:00:37 pm »

Sometime in his past, he lost his bow. Grin
Report Spam   Logged
John

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2015, 00:10:23 am »

By dropping the ball into his own net, Dunn managed to cost Ian Sampson his job. Dunn is still in the game, Sammo isn't. That's some paybackfor all the faith shown in him.
Report Spam   Logged

Baby Bear

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2015, 01:10:38 am »

Sampson lost his own job, and if you think it hinged on 1 error your a fool.
How did your mate Sammo get on at Corby?
Report Spam   Logged

@Babie_Bear_
Dr Feelgood

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2015, 02:08:07 am »

Jalals car got nicked from moulton....welcome to Northampton.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

For goodness sake Doc we are NOT going down  Grin   you heard it here 1st  Wink

(I damn well hope that does not come back to haunt me)
John

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2015, 04:34:43 am »

Sampson lost his own job, and if you think it hinged on 1 error your a fool.
How did your mate Sammo get on at Corby?

Sampson lost his job after we lost at home to Burton in the game in which Dunn inexplicably carried the ball into his own net. Had he not Dunn that, the result might have been different and had we won that game Sampson wouldn't have been sacked. That my friend is a fact!

However just to put you straight, Sampson is no friend of mine, I wasn't against the sacking as I didn't think he had it in him to get us promoted. As things turned out and with the benefit of hindsight, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have fared any worse than the two clowns that followed him.

Now go and find out who has been sleeping in your bed.
Report Spam   Logged

Baby Bear

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2015, 11:30:19 am »

Sampson lost his job after we lost at home to Burton in the game in which Dunn inexplicably carried the ball into his own net. Had he not Dunn that, the result might have been different and had we won that game Sampson wouldn't have been sacked. That my friend is a fact!

However just to put you straight, Sampson is no friend of mine, I wasn't against the sacking as I didn't think he had it in him to get us promoted. As things turned out and with the benefit of hindsight, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have fared any worse than the two clowns that followed him.

Now go and find out who has been sleeping in your bed.

no, he'd've been sacked a couple of weeks later, as he was clueless.
Report Spam   Logged

@Babie_Bear_
John

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2015, 11:32:48 am »

Clueless?

Maybe but I bet he can work out how to use the quote button correctly.
Report Spam   Logged

Baby Bear

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2015, 12:38:18 pm »

Yeah, but after his underserved payoff, hes probably got a decent phone.......
Report Spam   Logged

@Babie_Bear_
WasRambo

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2015, 12:40:23 pm »

Blimey, a thread about Snedker goes off in at least three different directions with people fighting over semantics.

I'd say I'm anti-semantic but then someone would probably pick a fight and accuse me of hating Jewish people.....
Report Spam   Logged
guest1269

« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2015, 12:56:50 pm »

Why the vitriol aimed now at Sammo? - for God's sake he was a relatively inexperience manager who was given a fraction of the playing budget those that followed him were afforded.

Far from perfect but learning his trade and his results whilst not remarkable were by no means the worst of recent times - as a man, his integrity, discipline & man management was significantly better than all who came after him. 
Report Spam   Logged
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2015, 13:05:28 pm »

Why the vitriol aimed now at Sammo? - for God's sake he was a relatively inexperience manager who was given a fraction of the playing budget those that followed him were afforded.

Have you got a source for that?
Report Spam   Logged
John

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2015, 13:34:59 pm »

Why the vitriol aimed now at Sammo? -

It's Baby Bear. Read through his posts, he aims vitriol at everybody in every post he makes, that's just the type of poster/person he is.
Report Spam   Logged

guest48

« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2015, 13:37:15 pm »

Far from perfect but learning his trade and his results whilst not remarkable were by no means the worst of recent times - as a man, his integrity, discipline & man management was significantly better than all who came after him. 
Spot on, Sammo always was and still is a top bloke.
Report Spam   Logged
Baby Bear

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2015, 13:48:29 pm »

Stating that someone wasnt very good at their job is hardly vitriol.
And Marvo my dear old thing, if i'm aiming bitter criticsm at Sammo, what exactly is it your aiming at Mr Dunn?
Report Spam   Logged

@Babie_Bear_
John

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2015, 14:42:19 pm »

Stating that someone wasnt very good at their job is hardly vitriol.
And Marvo my dear old thing, if i'm aiming bitter criticsm at Sammo, what exactly is it your aiming at Mr Dunn?

I just said he dropped the ball into his own net, consequently we lost the game and consequently Ian Sampson was sacked. Those are all facts, your view that Sampson would have been sacked at a later date had we not lost is just an opinion.

The difference between us is, some of my posts are critical, ALL of yours are. You're just on here looking for an argument and you try to be as offensive as possible when doing so but it's just your nature so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Isn't the saying "As grumpy as a bear"?

Report Spam   Logged

Saint Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2015, 15:00:20 pm »

I just said he dropped the ball into his own net, consequently we lost the game and consequently Ian Sampson was sacked. Those are all facts, your view that Sampson would have been sacked at a later date had we not lost is just an opinion.

The difference between us is, some of my posts are critical, ALL of yours are. You're just on here looking for an argument and you try to be as offensive as possible when doing so but it's just your nature so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Isn't the saying "As grumpy as a bear"?

Join the queue Baby Bear of those of us who have been shown our rightful place.  Roll Eyes

Report Spam   Logged
Saint Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 27, 2015, 15:02:26 pm »

And, Marvo, before you saying anything about the quote button..............
Report Spam   Logged
HallamCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 27, 2015, 15:15:52 pm »

I said luck didn't exist so it was guesswork. If it was down to skill then a hell of a lot more kicks would get saved.

You really don't understand. Saving penalties is a skill. Otherwise why bother leaving the keeper in the net during a shootout.

Why not have the guy who found a 4 leaf clover that morning go in net, or whoevers the best Guess Who player.
Report Spam   Logged
Baby Bear

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 27, 2015, 15:55:34 pm »

Its impossible to win a debate with someone who always insists on being right, no matter how wrong they are.
Report Spam   Logged

@Babie_Bear_
John

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 27, 2015, 17:07:48 pm »

Its impossible to win a debate with someone who always insists on being right, no matter how wrong they are.

I know what you mean, I struggle with Neverbrite as well.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: