The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 19:32:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Away Day Out- ROTHERHAM

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Away Day Out- ROTHERHAM  (Read 7629 times)
Coolcat

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2012, 18:44:53 pm »

...well possibly..I'll go with 742!  Smiley Bradford City bought a 'job' lot 2000 allocation for their visit to Wycombe...distributing FREE to BCFC fans..as a thank you for their penalty taking exploits this season...That idea might inch us over the 1000!  Grin
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 18:46:36 pm by Coolcat » Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2012, 18:48:16 pm »

Anyway, still think Exeter would have been the better option...the thought of flooding Devon...I'll get my coat!
Report Spam   Logged
DL2

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2013, 09:41:37 am »

1st coach is full so about to book a 2nd so it seems this one will be popular. 

Anyone interested in going by coach with a pub/lunch stop en route, pick up times are 09:15 Weston Favell, stops through town to pick up Sixfields 09:45.  Fare is £13 Adults, £12 accompanied U16s .  As usual call or text 07840355864 to book.

Linda
Report Spam   Logged
tcobb

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2013, 11:39:11 am »

Looking good for the trip to Exeter, all booked up now, hotel, trains. Will be a top of the table clash  Evil
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
Elad

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2013, 12:37:21 pm »

Im going to bring my please come back Bayo flag
Report Spam   Logged

If you are the big tree, we are the small axe. Ready to cut you down, to cut you down.
mackemcobbler
FTM

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2013, 17:33:29 pm »

i will be there weather permitting going by train from Market Harborough should be Rotherham by 12-30
Report Spam   Logged
WasRambo

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2013, 19:46:21 pm »

Daft question possibly... can you pay on the gate? I may even be roping the missus into this one if we can get a sitter!
Report Spam   Logged
St Edmundsbury Cobbler

View Profile
Level 6 Search Windows User
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2013, 06:52:31 am »

Train tickets for this and Exeter bought. Only downside is i need to change at the land time forgot on the way to Rotherham.
Report Spam   Logged

2022/23 Prediction League Champion
2022/23 Guess The Attendance Champion

Claret & White - Nothing Else Matters
Raz

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2013, 11:23:41 am »

Daft question possibly... can you pay on the gate? I may even be roping the missus into this one if we can get a sitter!

I was planning on doing that although looking online you can save a couple of quid if you buy in advance.

This will be a huge game if we're serious about 3rd place. I see Rotherham as the biggest threat for that position as they've made some impressive signings of late - Claude Davis from Crawley and Adam Morgan on loan from Liverpool.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 11:26:02 am by Raz » Report Spam   Logged
Dan

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2013, 20:35:47 pm »

Davis got sent off today so won't be available next Sat Smiley

This is the second of two massive games this week. Surely we should manage a 1,000 for this with it being a new ground and the positions of the two teams?
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2013
St Edmundsbury Cobbler

View Profile
Level 6 Search Windows User
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2013, 07:15:39 am »

If we get a positive result at a stuttering Gills, you might be right.
Report Spam   Logged

2022/23 Prediction League Champion
2022/23 Guess The Attendance Champion

Claret & White - Nothing Else Matters
STEVIEG

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2013, 18:59:18 pm »

Got my ticket for this one today. Really looking forward to it.

Hopefully our fans won't have lost too much enthusiasm after last night and we take a big vocal following.

Would love a win to boost our play off chances, but also to see how the vile human being that is steve evans reacts. He is under immense pressure according to my mate who us a millers fan.
Report Spam   Logged
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2013, 19:49:22 pm »

Would love a win to boost our play off chances, but also to see how the vile human being that is steve evans reacts. He is under immense pressure according to my mate who us a millers fan.

Sounds like a home banker to me.
Report Spam   Logged
sbedscobb

« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2013, 20:49:09 pm »

I'm making the effort to get up to Rovrum, I except that the result may not go our way, but I won't be happy to be exposed to s***e amateurish defending making it a non contest after 15!

Millers 2 Cobblers 4
Report Spam   Logged
DrillingCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2013, 20:58:25 pm »

Well Im looking to improve my away record this season. P6 W-0 D-1 L-5  F 4 A 15

Can anybody claim to have a worse record? !  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
DL2

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2013, 21:03:28 pm »

At least 7 coaches travelling up to this one  Cool
Report Spam   Logged
Dr Feelgood

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2013, 02:47:12 am »

Don't have a good feeling about this one either...
Report Spam   Logged

For goodness sake Doc we are NOT going down  Grin   you heard it here 1st  Wink

(I damn well hope that does not come back to haunt me)
TbananaG

« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2013, 03:37:29 am »

I'm making the effort to get up to Rovrum...

I'm in Delhi, leaving v early on Saturday morming, driving from Heathrow and stopping only to pick up the kids on the way. I will of course be entirely relaxed about it if my effort is rewarded by a first half display like the one at Chesterfield...!
Report Spam   Logged
Bingers

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day 5000 Posts Avatar
« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2013, 06:09:45 am »

I'm in Delhi, leaving v early on Saturday morming, driving from Heathrow and stopping only to pick up the kids on the way. I will of course be entirely relaxed about it if my effort is rewarded by a first half display like the one at Chesterfield...!

This is commitment.  Mr banana - I salute you.

I certainly can't trump you in exotic routes, I'm going via Hemsworth Miners Welfare FC, which is where Boy Bingers is playing for Bradford Schools.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2015
Zen Master

Taxi to Kings Heath mate?

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2013, 06:15:31 am »

Any clues re parking and beer options?
Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2022
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: