The Hotel End
March 19, 2024, 05:42:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Why do...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do...  (Read 8675 times)
TheEdgeyMole

Badges: (View All)
« on: January 16, 2013, 09:37:34 am »

Why do people when waiting at a road crossing and the button on the traffic lights has clearly already been pressed then feel the need to press it again just to make sure?

Also, why do people go to the gym and then come outside and have a smoke?

My other big query is why do clearly overweight women on Gold St feel the need to wander around in tight leggings, sometimes you can even see sweat patches and to be honest when I'm walking back from Greggs with my sausage roll in hand, it often ruins the culinary delight I was hoping to enjoy.

Another one for you, when traffic lights are on red why do cars keep edging forwards, why for the love of god do people do this?

Final question, why do birds suddenly appear?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

tcobb

View Profile
Level 6 Windows User Linux User
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 17:21:10 pm »

Why when people go to the gym do they park there car as close as possible so they don't have to walk !!

Why do fat people drink diet coke
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
tcobb

View Profile
Level 6 Windows User Linux User
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 18:51:14 pm »

Why do women give blow jobs until you marry them.
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
oop_north

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 19:20:30 pm »

......Final question, why do birds suddenly appear?

as in, everytime you are near?Huh?

Why do Ford, BMW & 4x4 drivers not bother with indicators? Really irritating when waiting at a busy roundabout - assuming they are going straight on across you, only to find they exit before they get to you.
Report Spam   Logged
St Edmundsbury Cobbler

View Profile
Level 6 Search Windows User
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 19:37:04 pm »

My other big query is why do clearly overweight women on Gold St feel the need to wander around in tight leggings, sometimes you can even see sweat patches

Seems to be the fashion for women in Northampton.

Report Spam   Logged

2022/23 Prediction League Champion
2022/23 Guess The Attendance Champion

Claret & White - Nothing Else Matters
southofthecounty

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2013, 20:17:26 pm »

Why do young drivers with years of life left, drive at speeds that could kill them, and elderly drivers who could drop dead at any moment, drive so slowly? If I was 78 I'd speed everywhere, so I have more time to enjoy spending my money on hookers and drugs.
Report Spam   Logged
abington_cobbler

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2013, 05:25:05 am »

Try this one out, when you see someone look at their watch ask them the time and they will look at their watch again despite the fact that they looked at it just 2 seconds before
Report Spam   Logged
IwishIwasafly

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 09:03:10 am »

Why when you tread in dog poo do you feel the need to stretch your leg out as far as you can away from you?
Report Spam   Logged

So where were the spiders, while the fly tried to break our balls
IwishIwasafly

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2013, 09:05:46 am »

Why do people over 30 feel the need to make a little groan noise when bending down to pick something off the floor?
Report Spam   Logged

IwishIwasafly

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2013, 09:08:58 am »

Why do you feel compelled to stare at a dogs bollocks swinging about when they are passing you in a park etc? It is the last place you want to look at that moment in time but you still do it!
Report Spam   Logged

IwishIwasafly

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2013, 09:25:01 am »

Why do people own Staffordshire bull terriers  Huh? And if you have one I don't want to hear how it would never hurt a fly etc

http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/health/girl-s-foot-amputated-after-savage-attack-by-family-s-staffordshire-bull-terrier-puppy-1-4689201
Report Spam   Logged

betamax toploader

THAT MONEY WAS THERE FOR OUR CLUB

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2013, 20:26:08 pm »

People on trains in London, have an overwhelming urge, to stare at, use, fiddle with, text, tweet, their mobile phones at 06.30 in the morning?  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

To baldly go where no Betamax has gone before...
wrigleys

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2013, 07:24:30 am »

Why do I always need to take a sh!t when I am in a hurry
Report Spam   Logged

Intravenous real ale at Sixfields. Make it happen
southofthecounty

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2013, 09:28:39 am »

people who have just picked up their dog's steaming pile of poo, put it in CLEAR plastic bags, and then walk along gaily swinging it like Mary Poppins.
They should stuff it in their pocket. At least then I'd be spared the sight of it, AND it'd keep their hand warm.
Report Spam   Logged
IwishIwasafly

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2013, 14:55:32 pm »

Why O why  Huh?

http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/local/northamptonshire-officials-warn-of-need-to-clear-snow-from-cars-before-driving-1-4704070
Report Spam   Logged

Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2013, 20:21:54 pm »

Why do people use snow as a reason not to appear at work when public transport and mark one legs are still operating?
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
New Dawn Fades

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2013, 20:28:22 pm »

Why do people use snow as a reason not to appear at work when public transport and mark one legs are still operating?
Unless people have done a Medman ex in Canada they have no idea what driving in snow and ice is like!
Report Spam   Logged

Can of Strongbow, Im a mess
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2013, 20:59:13 pm »

Unless people have done a Medman ex in Canada they have no idea what driving in snow and ice is like!

I did 7 months there one year, never one day when anyone had a day off because of the snow. Minus 25 with a wind chill across the prairie up to minus 46.
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
oop_north

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2013, 21:51:17 pm »

people who have just picked up their dog's steaming pile of poo, put it in CLEAR plastic bags, and then walk along gaily swinging it like Mary Poppins.
They should stuff it in their pocket. At least then I'd be spared the sight of it, AND it'd keep their hand warm.

It's to show they really have picked up their dog's Posh. If they use an opaque bag, they may just be carrying random rubbish whilst leaving the Posh to add to the excitement for pedestrians trying to negotiate ice-covered pavements.
Report Spam   Logged
oop_north

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2013, 22:00:57 pm »

.... Smart phones do the dimmest things? whenever I scroll through this board, my dim phone keeps thinking I'm trying to 'Reply', or report a 'Spam Post'.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: