The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 11:39:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Will we even sell out???

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we even sell out???  (Read 3133 times)
Cobbler78

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: April 30, 2013, 22:02:40 pm »

Well everyone has been slating Cheltenham but at 11pm Tuesday night there are still 624 tickets not purchased in home areas. Will we sell out?? Only 2 days to go.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Rodney

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 22:12:40 pm »

Well everyone has been slating Cheltenham but at 11pm Tuesday night there are still 624 tickets not purchased in home areas. Will we sell out?? Only 2 days to go.
most of these have only recently come on sale. I would imagine it will be a sell-out although fans seem to be becoming increasingly fussy about where they sit. Does it matter? Being part of the experience is surely more important.
Report Spam   Logged

After years of boredom, despair, resignation and misery, this is unbound joy.
MKMal

View Profile
Mobile User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 22:25:10 pm »

They only came on sale at 10 o'clock tonight. Don't think it will be a complete sell out but very close.
Report Spam   Logged
SmithyNTFC

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 22:25:48 pm »

Yes we will. Only became available tonight. All day tomorrow and the majority of Thursday to purchase tickets. Remember loads of fans leave it to the last minute to get a ticket, happens everytime.
Report Spam   Logged
betamax toploader

THAT MONEY WAS THERE FOR OUR CLUB

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 22:48:44 pm »

They only came on sale at 10 o'clock tonight. Don't think it will be a complete sell out but very close.
East stand, unsold Cheltnum tickets?
Report Spam   Logged

To baldly go where no Betamax has gone before...
tcobb

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 05:53:01 am »

Well apart from 200odd tickets will did sell out, now just got to try and shift cheltenhams tickets for them.
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
guest170

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2013, 06:04:40 am »

I dont think it will be a sell out but it will be very close. As stated above, a large number of these are the returned tickets from Cheltenham. Also proir to season tickets being made available the majority of tickets (except in the corners) were single seats, now more groups will be available I think more will book.
Report Spam   Logged
black_army

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2013, 07:23:11 am »

Reading on Cheltenham's message board, they seem very apathetic to the whole situation. There's even one season ticket holder who claims he can't afford to go to Northampton, but prior to this says he's having a night at the races on Thursday instead! It's all very odd that they can't drum up any interest in these two games.

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm buzzing my bits off!
Report Spam   Logged
Zen Master

Taxi to Kings Heath mate?

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2013, 07:42:21 am »

If only we had a band called The Chip Shop Boys performing pre match and at half time. That would bring in the doubters.
Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2022
Cobbler78

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2013, 08:29:54 am »

Still 611 seats (N 124, W143, E 344) tickets remaining so only 13 sold since 11pm last night. I think there will be tickets available on the game. I am surprised, I thought we could have sold 15,000 tickets if our staium was big enough. If we get to Wembley, can't see us taking more than 25,000 to be honest which is a shame.
Report Spam   Logged
betamax toploader

THAT MONEY WAS THERE FOR OUR CLUB

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2013, 08:35:00 am »

but I'm buzzing my ginger bits off!
Fixed it.  Wink

Report Spam   Logged

To baldly go where no Betamax has gone before...
St Edmundsbury Cobbler

View Profile
Level 6 Search Windows User
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2013, 08:35:20 am »

Reading on Cheltenham's message board, they seem very apathetic to the whole situation. There's even one season ticket holder who claims he can't afford to go to Northampton, but prior to this says he's having a night at the races on Thursday instead! It's all very odd that they can't drum up any interest in these two games.

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm buzzing my bits off!

I am too. I've bought a ticket, just need to convince my boss he really doesn't need me in tomorrow evening :-)
Report Spam   Logged

2022/23 Prediction League Champion
2022/23 Guess The Attendance Champion

Claret & White - Nothing Else Matters
NaggerPagger

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2013, 08:50:05 am »

its a poor show if we dont sell out, however I do know a few people who dont go that often and dont really try to get a ticket for games like this because of the hassle getting through on the phone. The new ticket system will erase that problem it makes buying tickets so much easier people just need to know its up and running.
Report Spam   Logged
black_army

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2013, 09:17:59 am »

Fixed it.  Wink

Peter - you have too much time on your hands and clearly cannot spell BLONDE!   Cool
Report Spam   Logged
TopCat

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2013, 09:23:23 am »

Still 611 seats (N 124, W143, E 344) tickets remaining so only 13 sold since 11pm last night. I think there will be tickets available on the game. I am surprised, I thought we could have sold 15,000 tickets if our staium was big enough. If we get to Wembley, can't see us taking more than 25,000 to be honest which is a shame.

Looks like they didn't manage to upload all the unsold ST's last night as the figure remaining has gone up from 611 to 707 as at 10:00.

N 118
W 163
E 426
Report Spam   Logged

Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible c***’... me!

CARDOZA - A clown, A fool, A charlaton. The destroyer of NTFC 1897 to 2015....ON HIS WATCH!!!!
TheEdgeyMole

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2013, 09:47:07 am »

It is mainly those 400 we claimed back from Cheltenham that we'll struggle to shift I think.
Report Spam   Logged
Iest_ntfc

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2013, 09:50:43 am »

Looks like they didn't manage to upload all the unsold ST's last night as the figure remaining has gone up from 611 to 707 as at 10:00.

N 118
W 163
E 426

I just counted 582 left so maybe you need a new calculator :-)
Report Spam   Logged

I can't think of anything funny to write here
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2013, 09:52:09 am »

Just got mine in West Stand lower (north endish)  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
guest170

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2013, 10:11:56 am »

I make it 570.
I dont think it will be a sell out but will be close. If we have any tickets left I think the club should give them to the local TA's or Air Cadets as we dont have a local squadron.
Report Spam   Logged
wrigleys

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2013, 10:32:24 am »

I make it 570.
I dont think it will be a sell out but will be close. If we have any tickets left I think the club should give them to the local TA's or Air Cadets as we dont have a local squadron.

Why?  Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

Intravenous real ale at Sixfields. Make it happen
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: