The Hotel End
April 20, 2024, 04:56:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

It's all about Coventry.....

Poll
Question: Are you for or against sharing Sixfields with Coventry?  (Voting closed: July 10, 2013, 22:11:52 pm)
For - 43 (36.8%)
Against - 49 (41.9%)
Undecided - 25 (21.4%)
Total Voters: 104

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 74   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's all about Coventry.....  (Read 86833 times)
North_East_Cobbler

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #940 on: July 25, 2013, 12:12:05 pm »

Well done Cobblers. You must be immensely proud.  Wink

About as 'proud' at winning a friendly as you lot are. The only difference being that we didn't mention it on YOUR forum, as it has absolutely nothing to do with you. . . . .  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

5th place in the 2014 AND 2015 Grand National Sweepstake competitions. . . . .
Birdpoo

View Profile
« Reply #941 on: July 25, 2013, 12:58:02 pm »

....like I said, this thread is "all about Coventry" .I mention fleetwood beating Coventry 2-0 and get a load of abuse from someone who doesn't care about Coventry. Well then simply go elsewhere. It's not rocket science.

I didn't set up this thread. You need to hammer on the door of the individual that did.

As for the impending doom getting into bed with SISU... Grin

The reason a thread was opened under the title "all about Coventry" was due to the fact that other Coventry supporting idiots, much like yourself, inundated this forum with countless threads about the same old s.h.i.t.

I don't understand why you continue to troll our forum. Is it because the supporters on the CCFC forum think you're a complete knob too?  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #942 on: July 25, 2013, 13:14:41 pm »

You are quite possibly the most annoying person to ever post on this forum (not including Everbrite and Elad)

that really is below the belt : you must be aware surely that Elad has just been awarded top literary prize for posting the best message(s). Never poo on your own doorstep - no offence though Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
AFC Coventry Phoenix

View Profile
« Reply #943 on: July 25, 2013, 13:18:03 pm »

The reason a thread was opened under the title "all about Coventry" was due to the fact that other Coventry supporting idiots, much like yourself, inundated this forum with countless threads about the same old s.h.i.t.

Oh, I get it now. The penny has dropped.
This thread is entitled "It's all about Coventry...."  but one can only contribute if its about Northampton Town FC.  Grin
Personal insults suggests you've lost the argument.

Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #944 on: July 25, 2013, 13:18:58 pm »

I don't understand why you continue to troll our forum. Is it because the supporters on the CCFC forum think you're a complete knob too?  Roll Eyes

Please say what you mean Pooie - don't hold back Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
AFC Coventry Phoenix

View Profile
« Reply #945 on: July 25, 2013, 13:22:10 pm »

... no doubt you'll personally visit your stadium at our inaugural home game and tell all the Cov fans they're idiots.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
black_army

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #946 on: July 25, 2013, 15:10:58 pm »

As anything goes on this thread, I'd just like to announce that we've signed Gary Deegan.

(As he's ex-Cov, it's even nearly relevant)  Evil
Report Spam   Logged
singcobb

View Profile
Level 6 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #947 on: July 25, 2013, 15:14:35 pm »

Please don't lock this thread, I'm finding it quite entertaining.
Report Spam   Logged
ripccfc

View Profile
« Reply #948 on: July 25, 2013, 15:16:12 pm »

ANOTHER CAST OFF!! Quite clearly CCFC have a massive impact on your club. Without us where would you get your managers and players from
Report Spam   Logged
black_army

View Profile
« Reply #949 on: July 25, 2013, 15:17:22 pm »

ANOTHER CAST OFF!! Quite clearly CCFC have a massive impact on your club. Without us where would you get your managers and players from

Lol. Bless.
Report Spam   Logged
ripccfc

View Profile
« Reply #950 on: July 25, 2013, 15:23:26 pm »

LOL. Deegan is a good player, terrier in the middle gets stuck in well. Hows big clive platt getting on? Does Aidy adopt the same 'hoof' tactics we saw up our place?
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #951 on: July 25, 2013, 18:47:02 pm »

What happened to the plethora of Newport County / AFC Newport threads?  Cool
Report Spam   Logged
Another Pedj

View Profile
Search Apple User Windows User
« Reply #952 on: July 25, 2013, 19:19:24 pm »

... no doubt you'll personally visit your stadium at our inaugural home game and tell all the Cov fans they're idiots.  Wink

Pray tell me how as we are constantly informed none of them will turn up.
Report Spam   Logged
Another Pedj

View Profile
Search Apple User Windows User
« Reply #953 on: July 25, 2013, 19:20:47 pm »

Don't forget the fans as without us they are nothing
Report Spam   Logged
lift tower

View Profile
« Reply #954 on: July 25, 2013, 22:03:13 pm »

Bloody Hell its increased by two years already. Do you know something we don't?
http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/coventry-city-groundshare-northampton-town-4922123
Report Spam   Logged

lift tower

View Profile
« Reply #955 on: July 25, 2013, 22:18:35 pm »

I am not entirely convinced that LT is a Cobbler - most of his posts show little interest if any in the current team/players. I suspect he is a CCFC fan with an axe to grind. I would take his posts with a liberal dose of salts.

Report Spam   Logged

Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #956 on: July 25, 2013, 23:08:52 pm »

So message to Everbrite....go find a bucket and stick your head in it...better still...give it a big kick!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Carlo Corazzins Corduroy

View Profile
« Reply #957 on: July 25, 2013, 23:35:16 pm »

clearly all hastily bought off ebay purely for photo ruse

2/10 - not fooled
Report Spam   Logged
Trotty

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Combination
« Reply #958 on: July 26, 2013, 20:45:41 pm »

Just out if interest,  do you still feel like boycotting lift tower?
Report Spam   Logged
betamax toploader

THAT MONEY WAS THERE FOR OUR CLUB

View Profile
« Reply #959 on: July 26, 2013, 20:51:17 pm »

I am an admirer of your work LT.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

To baldly go where no Betamax has gone before...
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 74   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: