The Hotel End
April 20, 2024, 07:45:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

MKDons

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MKDons  (Read 12947 times)
Baldy

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search 5000 Posts Combination
« Reply #180 on: September 03, 2013, 19:59:03 pm »

Fukking cuts
Report Spam   Logged
betamax toploader

THAT MONEY WAS THERE FOR OUR CLUB

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 03, 2013, 20:03:38 pm »

2-0 MK. Sad
Report Spam   Logged

To baldly go where no Betamax has gone before...
SmithyNTFC

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #182 on: September 03, 2013, 20:04:11 pm »

Losing to MK reserves/youth

Oh dear, its the Gary Johnson year all over again
Report Spam   Logged
WasRambo

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #183 on: September 03, 2013, 20:04:51 pm »

Had to happen. Strange thing is I'm not even annoyed. Concentrate on the league?
Report Spam   Logged
DrillingCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #184 on: September 03, 2013, 20:05:00 pm »

Well ive just checked the score for the first time tonight...yep utterly predicable! You've got to laugh! I have NEVER know the club to be so not
Bothered. I calculated earlier that 7 Of our 21'plauers will Be on peanuts...only 4 I reckon earn a decent wedge. You get what you pay for generally speaking, and we've paid for 6 defeats out of 7, albeit one of them pending.
Report Spam   Logged
Bingers

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day 5000 Posts Avatar
« Reply #185 on: September 03, 2013, 20:05:34 pm »

Fukking cuts

Sorry, Baldy, I know now is not necessarily an appropriate time, but I must pick you up on your spellings.  You put in a k not a c and you've missed off an n.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2015
Baldy

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 03, 2013, 20:08:14 pm »

Did you ever exchange contracts on your house mate?
Report Spam   Logged
WasRambo

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 03, 2013, 20:09:00 pm »

We have become the archetypal laughing stock....

The only thing I'm looking forward to is the post match spin, I mean comments....
Report Spam   Logged
Wolvo

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 03, 2013, 20:14:00 pm »

Statistically speaking, we can expect a loss, sending off and a new captain every game now!
Report Spam   Logged

Pink Army!
WasRambo

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 03, 2013, 20:14:18 pm »

Goal - Bamidele Alli - MK Dons 2 - 0 Northamp'n
Bamidele Alli scores with their right foot. Milton Keynes Dons 2-0 Northampton.

From the BBC live text.

I think we should lodge an appeal. MK are clearly playing two players under one name...
Report Spam   Logged
WasRambo

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 03, 2013, 20:17:06 pm »

67:35 Ben Reeves takes a fantastic shot and missed to the right of the target.
66:01 Shot by Jason Banton went wide right of the post.
65:28 Alan Smith has an effort at goal and missed to the left of the goal.

Three shots in two minutes? Are we just letting them queue up for a pop at goal?
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #191 on: September 03, 2013, 20:18:26 pm »

Is anyone actually bothered by this? I'm not. Not in the slightest. I've been a season ticket holder for 15 years and been to probably 70% of away games during that time too so if I'm feeling this nonplussed about things it's no wonder gates are down!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
tcobb

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #192 on: September 03, 2013, 20:20:53 pm »

I suppose the benefit of only playing with one up front is that when a midfielder is sent off you don't have to change the team too much !!

Seeing though Toney has just signed his first full time contract , why wasn't he given a chance to shine in this nothing match?

Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
fwalden

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 03, 2013, 20:21:57 pm »

How fxxking depressing. This is exactly the kind of game where a win for us is not out of the question. Both teams not really bothered, weakened teams and normally some unusual results thrown up with the jpt.

Instead, tonight has become all too familiar.

Im still a fan of adb but im really concerned for him. If we lose the next 2 home games I fear he'll get the sack.
Report Spam   Logged

Frederick Ingram "Fanny" Walden (1 March 1888 – 3 May 1949) was an English professional footballer who played on the right-wing for Northampton Town, Tottenham Hotspur and at international level for England during the 1910s and 1920s.
MK_Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 03, 2013, 20:22:38 pm »

“@chronsport: David Artell: 'NTFC have had another player sent off. 4 in 4 away this season! Get away with murder tackles in training = red cards' #ntfc”

Maybe this is why everyone's injured FFS
Report Spam   Logged
WasRambo

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: September 03, 2013, 20:23:39 pm »

Regardless of it being a mickey mouse competition, it is an opportunity to see how we're "progressing" given that MK have already turned us over once this season. Seems like they're turning us over again so as far as progress goes........
Report Spam   Logged
1HorshamCobbler

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Combination
« Reply #196 on: September 03, 2013, 20:26:15 pm »

And losing the next two is a strong possibility if we still have the 3 injuries and no doubt that will mean we would bottom! Really hope it turns round but can't see on what basis.
Report Spam   Logged
Baldy

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 03, 2013, 20:28:23 pm »

I'm inclined to agree with young Marcmewordz you know.
Report Spam   Logged
fwalden

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 03, 2013, 20:31:38 pm »

I'm inclined to agree with young Marcmewordz you know.

Im not going that far. He will however be in his element after tonights slaughter.
Report Spam   Logged

Frederick Ingram "Fanny" Walden (1 March 1888 – 3 May 1949) was an English professional footballer who played on the right-wing for Northampton Town, Tottenham Hotspur and at international level for England during the 1910s and 1920s.
WasRambo

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 03, 2013, 20:32:50 pm »

According to the BBC site, they've had TWENTY efforts on goal in 80 minutes. That is a tad worrying. Good job only five were on target....
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: