The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 15:26:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Bristol Rovers.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bristol Rovers.  (Read 6206 times)
singcobb

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2013, 15:46:14 pm »

At this rate we'll certainly be top of the yellow card table.
Report Spam   Logged
DrillingCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2013, 15:50:02 pm »

It all sounds very powder puff. At least we are still in the game though fingers crossed we can nick a draw..
Report Spam   Logged
DrillingCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2013, 15:52:30 pm »

Very unlucky that...
Report Spam   Logged
ntfc01

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2013, 15:57:42 pm »

O donovan sent off
Report Spam   Logged
Wolvo

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2013, 15:58:52 pm »

This season is shambolic. As many red cards as points now. Have we had a full bench once?
Report Spam   Logged

Pink Army!
Blackadder

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2013, 15:59:54 pm »

3 away games 3 red cards and no goals scored.

Are we allowed to be negative yet?
Report Spam   Logged
guest1269

« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2013, 16:00:33 pm »

O donovan sent off

....probably self inflicted - didn't fancy another game as the only man up front........
Report Spam   Logged
WasRambo

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2013, 16:01:16 pm »

ROD sent off.

Three away games, three defeats, no goals and three sending offs. Get a feckin grip Boothroyd. No idea, no discipline.
Report Spam   Logged
Razor

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2013, 16:04:33 pm »

Absolutely pathetic.

Just like we have been through most of our history, unfortunately.
Report Spam   Logged
DrillingCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2013, 16:05:06 pm »

No fcuking discipline, disgraceful. Other than a go at the end what did we do? I keep repeating myself, there are no fcuking goals in that team and no leadership. What is Aidy doing and what is DC doing about? Absolutely fcuk all. And if I read one tw at saying give it 10games I'm gonna blow my computer
up! Bottom 6 written all over it, come on happy clappers... face reality. This squad is simply not good enough for anything other than a relegation battle.

I've said it since York...and I am certainly not one of this boards resident negative posters. But I've got eyes and a fair bit of football knowledge.
Report Spam   Logged
FezNTFC

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2013, 16:08:34 pm »

Don't quite know what to say really. It's all rather deflating isn't it. Every game feels like the same old story.
Report Spam   Logged
WadeyCobbler

View Profile
Mobile User Windows User Combination
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2013, 16:09:27 pm »

I don't know if I can be bothered any more. I bought my season ticket again in good faith that the good times were around the corner. They seem further away than ever. 27 years I've been a regular and it's certainly testing my patience.
Report Spam   Logged
Dr Feelgood

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2013, 16:12:13 pm »

Sammo in
Report Spam   Logged

For goodness sake Doc we are NOT going down  Grin   you heard it here 1st  Wink

(I damn well hope that does not come back to haunt me)
1HorshamCobbler

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Combination
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2013, 16:15:52 pm »

Everbrite will probably disagree and I also don't consider myself a negative positive, just realistic about the situation.

As I said before the season started, I thought this squad would be relegation fodder, players will lose confidence and fans will lose the motivation to attend games, we are now in a vicious cycle and its going to take some resolving.

I am also now starting to doubt Aidy's integrity, why did he play Platt ahead of Blythe? Looks very much like 'jobs for the boys'. Or is it just he stubborn streak manifesting itself even more?
Report Spam   Logged
guest1269

« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2013, 16:22:43 pm »

I am also now starting to doubt Aidy's integrity, why did he play Platt ahead of Blythe? Looks very much like 'jobs for the boys'. Or is it just he stubborn streak manifesting itself even more?

I really don't think this is an integrity issue but I do think it is crass stubbornness - the same stubbornness that ruined the day for 20,000 fans in May - just about got away with it then because of his record but his reputation is now at a major cross roads.

Just a little footnote on current form - the gates on Sunday will very soon be higher than those on the Saturday..............
Report Spam   Logged
Elad

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2013, 16:29:45 pm »

Aidy has been a fool for almost totally discounting the feel good factor amongst fans.

By not addressing the issue of Bayo's replacement he has dropped a massive rick. Don't tell me that Blythe was a long term replacement for Bayo?
Report Spam   Logged

If you are the big tree, we are the small axe. Ready to cut you down, to cut you down.
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2013, 16:33:53 pm »

In fairness to aidy I don't know how much he's on a week but he probably doesn't want to buy a striker out of his own wages.
Report Spam   Logged
kingsleycobbler

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2013, 16:34:10 pm »

this result isnt a shock is it , the seasons been written off by DC as he has other interests to deal with and the cov income has helped balance this expected poor season
most of us have said from the shambolic croatia training camp that things didnt bode well , poor preparation ,lack of positive signings and the worst of all , some horrible PR spinning by the club concerning exciting signings etc etc etc
we saw through this didnt we? , of course the super positive supporters shouted in AB we trust and give it 10 games !! but lets be real please ,i dont want to be negative and ive supported this team all my footballing life and i do love the club but were not idiots , we know it isnt easy to have success and everything costs money but come on DC your playing a dangerous game , its all well and good building up the stadium but i feel all the focus isnt being pointed at the club at the moment and more on interests outside the club

we are in a relegation battle ( early doors i know but be realistic ) we wont sign anyone else of quality , we are a weaker squad than last year and it doesnt look like anything will change

did anyone at all think platt would score today ? id rather artell played upfront honestly

lets hope that we survive and when the ground is increased that DC will invest in the playing squad or we will be another darlington with a big ground and no one coming to fill it , oh wait the cov supporters will eh ,

and lastly i do not want AB to go , we cant afford a total change once again

feeling grim

Report Spam   Logged
Elad

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2013, 16:37:17 pm »

If the season goes real bad I can see Aidy walking not being fired. If Cardoza fires Aidy then there will be huge questioning of his control of the club. How many managers can we go through?

Report Spam   Logged

If you are the big tree, we are the small axe. Ready to cut you down, to cut you down.
Ralap

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2013, 16:40:32 pm »

Just listened to Ade's post match comments and I have concluded that he is getting into a habit of moaning about the ref and also that he swallows.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: