The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 18:54:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Ground redevelopment

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ground redevelopment  (Read 822 times)
Whitedogdo

Badges: (View All)
« on: January 22, 2014, 21:10:51 pm »

In the absence of anything from the club being announced. .
I can confirm that the East stand work will start in early March.
This is factual. ...
My lad is in the development squad and we've been told tonight that training moves to a new venue from march 5th due to redevelopment work starting on the east stand.

Right. . Back to the management issues. ..
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

betamax toploader

THAT MONEY WAS THERE FOR OUR CLUB

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 21:28:09 pm »

Whatever...
Report Spam   Logged

To baldly go where no Betamax has gone before...
guest49

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 21:34:05 pm »

So basically we could be seriously cut adrift by then. Never will the sight of a JCB be met with such apathy.
Report Spam   Logged
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 21:37:21 pm »

There's only one announcement I want from the club right now and it ain't to do with new stands
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
Whitedogdo

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 06:29:09 am »

Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Insider

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2014, 07:15:14 am »

They're trying to dig up a new manager.
Report Spam   Logged
TbananaG

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2014, 07:38:34 am »

Instead of concrete cows, perhaps we should build a white elephant statue into the design plans.
Report Spam   Logged
ntfclad

View Profile
Windows User Search Combination
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2014, 10:40:38 am »

Roll Eyes

Good news in all the s***e and it's met with responses like that!
Report Spam   Logged
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2014, 15:03:17 pm »

We're bottom by a mile, have no manager, look like appointing nobody anytime soon, we're releasing players left, right and centre and I'm supposed to get excited about some secondhand info about a stand being built? Maybe if we were midtable or going for promotion. Right now? No
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
1HorshamCobbler

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Combination
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2014, 15:06:05 pm »

If Cardoza thinks he is going to get 4000 fans watching Conference football he is mad! I suspect we offered £50k of so for Smith and Charlton would have laughed at us, that won't even buy you a Conference Player!
Report Spam   Logged
Ed

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2014, 15:23:05 pm »

If Cardoza thinks he is going to get 4000 fans watching Conference football he is mad! I suspect we offered £50k of so for Smith and Charlton would have laughed at us, that won't even buy you a Conference Player!

Thats bull mate. I'm a conference* player and I'd go for that easy and I score goals.

*Sunday conference

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: