The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 10:13:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Morecambe 22 March

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Morecambe 22 March  (Read 10534 times)
defender

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #120 on: March 22, 2014, 17:02:13 pm »

Christ we're making hard work of this great escape.

We are, but I think we will do it. Steady as we go!
Report Spam   Logged
Dan

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #121 on: March 22, 2014, 17:05:17 pm »

The Wycombe and Pompey back to back games are going to be enormous! I think Pompey are going to drop but agree with comments about us needing a finisher. It sounds like we had a fair few chances today.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2013
dolph

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #122 on: March 22, 2014, 17:07:05 pm »

Is Carter banned again now?
Report Spam   Logged
sbedscobb

« Reply #123 on: March 22, 2014, 17:11:35 pm »

If Connell and Sinclair don't start scoring...we're bolloxed.

Are they capable of scoring again or should we gamble on the youth to save us?

There's got to be a cut off point.
Report Spam   Logged
ajp

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #124 on: March 22, 2014, 17:15:55 pm »

The Wycombe and Pompey back to back games are going to be enormous! I think Pompey are going to drop but agree with comments about us needing a finisher. It sounds like we had a fair few chances today.

Pompey are well and truly in it now, especially as their goal difference is only 4 better than us!!
Report Spam   Logged
Clint

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #125 on: March 22, 2014, 17:26:43 pm »

Deegan sounded woeful today.
Report Spam   Logged
Wolvo

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 22, 2014, 17:30:25 pm »

Only today?
Report Spam   Logged

Pink Army!
tcobb

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #127 on: March 22, 2014, 17:34:46 pm »

Deegan was awful today, i would happy never to see him play for us again. We are desperate up front for somebody to have that go at goal. Sinclair really tried today, his build up play was good , but without somebody to create and put away chances we don't look good.
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
Mistical

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 22, 2014, 18:02:01 pm »

Point away from home is fine by me. Only a win away from an awful Portsmouth side. We'll survive comfortably, I'll be amazed if we don't get at least 4 points from these two home games.
Report Spam   Logged
j20cobbler

« Reply #129 on: March 22, 2014, 18:42:04 pm »

He was apart from his 20 yard shot on goal which so surprised me I nearly fell into the row below. An awful performance from him.
Report Spam   Logged
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #130 on: March 22, 2014, 18:47:19 pm »

Point away from home is fine by me. Only a win away from an awful Portsmouth side. We'll survive comfortably, I'll be amazed if we don't get at least 4 points from these two home games.

Need to put the ball in the onion bag rather more than they have been to allow the above to happen.
Report Spam   Logged
Bingers

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day 5000 Posts Avatar
« Reply #131 on: March 22, 2014, 18:53:08 pm »

395 Cobblers fans, that's an excellent following  Smiley

It would have been 399, but we got a puncture out in the countryside before Lancaster.  Eventually worked out how to use the stupid repair fluid crap and limped into Lancaster to buy a new tyre.  Wasn't going to get to see anything before half time so we took the scenic route (baby lambs and snow covered mountains) home through the Dales.

Sorry, no match report from me.  Last chance to see us this season as well.  Away to Scunny could have been my last football league match.  Would I still go in the Conference?  Could have been my last match ever!  Scunny was Boy Bingers first ever match, could be his last ever.  Wow, how pessimistic of me.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2015
Macc Cobbler

View Profile
Search Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #132 on: March 22, 2014, 19:18:49 pm »

Two points lost today .... Morecambe were there for the taking.

Report Spam   Logged
tcobb

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #133 on: March 22, 2014, 19:29:38 pm »

How long now since a Cobblers played scored a goal in open play ? We wont catch the teams above us without winning games, we wont win if we cant score doesn't matter how bad Pompey and the others are.
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #134 on: March 22, 2014, 20:07:38 pm »

How long now since a Cobblers played scored a goal in open play ?

Ian Morris v Exeter, about 12 days ago.
Report Spam   Logged
BlackpoolCobbler

View Profile
Level 5 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #135 on: March 22, 2014, 20:29:08 pm »

Morecambe were deffo there for the taking,they were very poor.Would have brought Dickenson on and let him run at the Morecambe full back as there was so much space in behind.Deegan might aswell have had a red shirt on the amount of time he gave the ball away.

Cant understand lumping the ball up to Connell aswell.He ain't no target man and we're missing a trick by not giving the ball to his feet,he's the closest thing we've had to Martin Smith and you saw what he did when he had the ball.

All in all a point Gained as it turns out but it could have been much more if we'd shown just that little more ambition.
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #136 on: March 22, 2014, 20:57:28 pm »

It would have been 399, but we got a puncture out in the countryside before Lancaster.  Eventually worked out how to use the stupid repair fluid crap and limped into Lancaster to buy a new tyre.  Wasn't going to get to see anything before half time so we took the scenic route (baby lambs and snow covered mountains) home through the Dales.

Sorry, no match report from me.  Last chance to see us this season as well.  Away to Scunny could have been my last football league match.  Would I still go in the Conference?  Could have been my last match ever!  Scunny was Boy Bingers first ever match, could be his last ever.  Wow, how pessimistic of me.
What's the mater with Accrington , that's on the outskirts of Bingley isn't it ?
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #137 on: March 22, 2014, 21:56:36 pm »

You should now this by now Nevers  ; Cheesy
Grin Grin Grin
well well - lets hope Coolio boyo ignores this errrrrrrrr  spelling error
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #138 on: March 22, 2014, 22:32:07 pm »

He was apart from his 20 yard shot on goal which so surprised me I nearly fell into the row below. An awful performance from him.

In some ways better than the performance at Exeter and certainly better than against Rochdale.  We were lucky at times as Morecambe could have had 2 goals in the 1st 45 mins  and nearly one in the 2nd. Our 2nd half performance was at best lack lustre. Diamond played well, as did Tozer. Carter was disappointing. GD when he came on was so poor it was laughable - but he did improve second half. Connell had a good chance right at the death but fluffed it.  Will we go down.........? fortunately for us there are others in the mix but its shí**ing razor blades time now. In retrospect our midfield was disappointing and all but over run in the latter stages of the game. Thought that Sinclair did ok and certainly caused them problems when he latched onto a couple of decent passes.
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Bingers

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day 5000 Posts Avatar
« Reply #139 on: March 23, 2014, 07:18:06 am »

What's the mater with Accrington , that's on the outskirts of Bingley isn't it ?

Unfortunately I'm away that weekend - wedding to attend in Bicester, which is a pity as Accie is one of my favourites, even more so since Bayo scored his hattrick there.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2015
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: