The Hotel End
April 20, 2024, 03:09:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Burton Albion H the most important game since 1993.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Burton Albion H the most important game since 1993.  (Read 7667 times)
Dr Feelgood

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #100 on: April 12, 2014, 16:06:37 pm »

That sounded like a tremendous team effort from the lads!!!!

Report Spam   Logged

For goodness sake Doc we are NOT going down  Grin   you heard it here 1st  Wink

(I damn well hope that does not come back to haunt me)
Dan

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #101 on: April 12, 2014, 16:07:35 pm »

Fuc*ing get in there  Grin Well done town, well done. We are staying up!!!!!!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2013
felipefelop

« Reply #102 on: April 12, 2014, 16:09:28 pm »

Ooooppphhh! Good result against a good team! A few results went our way too!
Report Spam   Logged
Bath Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 12, 2014, 16:23:27 pm »

The great escape is back on!
Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #104 on: April 12, 2014, 16:46:08 pm »

Missed today through illness. First time in years, so I suspected we'd win Grin
Chuffed to fook! Grin
Report Spam   Logged
John

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 12, 2014, 16:47:24 pm »

I loved it, never in doubt, Duke never had to make a single save.

Now can we shut the fuck up about the redevelopment and get on with keeping our status in the football league.
Report Spam   Logged

observer1

View Profile
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #106 on: April 12, 2014, 16:50:16 pm »

Starting to believe.

Another huge game Friday but it's in our hands now and that's what we needed.
Report Spam   Logged
A view from the east

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 12, 2014, 16:54:27 pm »

On holiday and missed it , well done CW and the lads.
Brilliant result , bring on Wycombe !
Report Spam   Logged
Artlenock Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 12, 2014, 17:01:42 pm »

GD is 10 we win 10-0 we'll be out the zone

Well the scoreboard was reading 9-1 for the duration of the game so bit of wishful thinking there........ Grin

For the first time this season it felt like everyone concerned with NTFC were on the same side. Players and crowd up for it and we deserved our win.
It was a horrible but great afternoon.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
WadeyCobbler

View Profile
Mobile User Windows User Combination
« Reply #109 on: April 12, 2014, 17:04:00 pm »

Good solid committed performance on an off the pitch. Massive result, great atmosphere and I have to say the clappers definitely did their job today!
Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 12, 2014, 17:04:17 pm »

I loved it, never in doubt, Duke never had to make a single save.

Now can we shut the fuck up about the redevelopment and get on with keeping our status in the football league.

No. And yes. Respectively Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Dr Feelgood

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #111 on: April 12, 2014, 17:10:37 pm »

On holiday and missed it , well done CW and the lads.
Brilliant result , bring on Wycombe !
Are you in Florida? Someone kept tweeting Oggy and Angus..
Report Spam   Logged

For goodness sake Doc we are NOT going down  Grin   you heard it here 1st  Wink

(I damn well hope that does not come back to haunt me)
the grumpy old man

View Profile
Signature 1000 Posts Combination
« Reply #112 on: April 12, 2014, 17:15:56 pm »

I thought we were by far the better side today and thoroughly deserved to win,  and that's about the first time I have said that this season. The great escape is now on.

Had Zander Diamond sitting next to me in the West Stand and he was supporting us right through the game. Top man.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End Grand National sweepstake winner 2024
Monty

View Profile
Windows User Apple User Combination
« Reply #113 on: April 12, 2014, 17:24:30 pm »

Had Zander Diamond sitting next to me in the West Stand and he was supporting us right through the game.
Interesting. I'd guess there's little chance of him remaining on Burton's books, then.
Report Spam   Logged

Hotel End Grand National Sweepstake Winner 2018, Fantasy Premier League Winner 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #114 on: April 12, 2014, 17:33:16 pm »

I really enjoyed the match today. A good performance from the lads and it was quite comfortable in the end.

Bring on Wycombe! !!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
sixfields starling

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #115 on: April 12, 2014, 17:43:53 pm »

A great game and win ,thoroughly deserved. Whoever came up with the idea of the clappers,well done, the atmosphere was the best for years ,it really made a big difference.Nice other results went our way for a change as well,makes things really interesting now ,well done every one at the club, a brilliant day for a change.UTC.
Report Spam   Logged
Monty

View Profile
Windows User Apple User Combination
« Reply #116 on: April 12, 2014, 17:58:05 pm »

It was very similar to a lot of 1-0 wins we had at the same stage last season. Not that I'm saying Wilder is 'Boothroyd'esque...its just the sort of win you need when in the relegation mire, as opposed to chasing auto promotion. And I'll happily take any kind of win at the moment.
Report Spam   Logged

Hotel End Grand National Sweepstake Winner 2018, Fantasy Premier League Winner 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
John

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 12, 2014, 18:05:01 pm »

It was very similar to a lot of 1-0 wins we had at the same stage last season.

I disagree with that, it was nothing like the 1-0 wins under Boothroyd. You walked up the hill today thinking we deserved that, under the former manager it was a case of "how the hell did we win that?"
Report Spam   Logged

j20cobbler

« Reply #118 on: April 12, 2014, 18:50:56 pm »

A much needed win which we deserved in the end.
I thought Burton were beginning to look comfortable until we scored but they offered very little threat in the second half.
Man of the match for me McSweeney.
Report Spam   Logged
defender

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 12, 2014, 19:07:04 pm »

I disagree with that, it was nothing like the 1-0 wins under Boothroyd. You walked up the hill today thinking we deserved that, under the former manager it was a case of "how the hell did we win that?"

It was more Ian Atkins type football than Boothroyd, fantastic performance. Very well done to CW and AK and of course the Team and The Fans, bags of support there. COME ON COBBLERS!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: