The Hotel End
April 19, 2024, 12:04:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Trust Football Predictions Quiz - Final Results 7th June 2015

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust Football Predictions Quiz - Final Results 7th June 2015  (Read 2091 times)
guest48

Badges: (View All)
« on: July 09, 2014, 08:58:57 am »

The Trust are running a Football Predictions Quiz where you need to answer 20 questions about the coming season, like which team will win each of the Leagues and Cups, and score varying points for the correct answers. It costs £1 to enter and ,at the end of the season, the winner will get 40% of the pot and the runner up 10%, in the event of a tye there will be tye breaker questions. If you would like a quiz sheet e mailed to you please pm me your address , or there will be people handing out and collecting completed sheets at Sileby and other pre season matches. We have arranged with NTFC that it will be possible to hand in sheets and entrance fee's at the club shop but please can you make sure you have the correct money (£1),to save them having to sort out change from the tills.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

North_East_Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 10:46:11 am »

The Trust are running a Football Predictions Quiz where you need to answer 20 questions about the coming season, like which team will win each of the Leagues and Cups, and score varying points for the correct answers. It costs £1 to enter and ,at the end of the season, the winner will get 40% of the pot and the runner up 10%, in the event of a tye there will be tye breaker questions. If you would like a quiz sheet e mailed to you please pm me your address , or the will be people handing out and collecting completed sheets at Sileby and other pre season matches. We are hoping that it will be possible to hand in sheets and entrance fee's at the club shop but we are awaiting confirmation of this.

Could we please sticky this post, thank you.

I'd like to do this but, living in the North East, won't be coming down to the Club Shop before the new season. Is there any way you could make the form downloadable (upload it on to here / Trust webpage etc), and for a paypal transaction to make payments easier?

Also, £1 seems a little cheap? We do similar things at work and pay between £2.50 and £5 for things like this? I'd happily pay £3 for this kind of thing. . . . . . . . . just a thought?
Report Spam   Logged

5th place in the 2014 AND 2015 Grand National Sweepstake competitions. . . . .
guest48

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 11:10:37 am »

I'd like to do this but, living in the North East, won't be coming down to the Club Shop before the new season. Is there any way you could make the form downloadable (upload it on to here / Trust webpage etc), and for a paypal transaction to make payments easier?

Also, £1 seems a little cheap? We do similar things at work and pay between £2.50 and £5 for things like this? I'd happily pay £3 for this kind of thing. . . . . . . . . just a thought?
PM sent
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 15:44:24 pm »

Any people who had a quiz sheet off of me at Sileby can return it tonight, I'll be in Carrs Bar from about 7.00 until 7.25.
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2014, 11:08:22 am »

Thank you to everyone who entered this. We have had over 180 completed sheets and the first prize will be £70 with £18 for the runner up. Only one person got Santi Carzorla as the first goalscorer in the Charity Shield and 3 people had Tony Pullis as the first Prem manager to part company with his club.
     I will do a new update after next weekend's league matches when I post a leaders board.
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2014, 19:33:30 pm »

We have a clear leader in the predictions quiz, Melvin J from Earls Barton has 24 points. I'm pretty sure that he said if he wins he will buy all the beer in the Stag after the last match  Wink
    The next nearest is Mr P.Doherty ,who is only 2 points behind , 20 people have yet to trouble the scorer  Embarrassed

I'll post another update in a months time
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2014, 22:12:16 pm »

We have a new leader ,  Joe Minney is 1 point in front of John Humphreys and last months leader Melvin Johnson.
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2014, 17:04:01 pm »

The new leader at the start of November is John Saunders who has 32 points . John is a Leicester ST holder but apart from that he's alright ! In 2nd place is Ivor Willers and he's not a Cobblers fan either ,he prefers non league footy.
 SX Cobbler is doing quite well and is the highest placed of the posters on here , if any one wants to know their own score please PM me.
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2014, 18:38:06 pm »

As  of today (4th Dec) we have new leader with 34 points and that is David Holman commonly know in Earls Barton as "Ossie". In second place with 29 points is Ben Coulter- Brophy one point in front of John Saunders and D.Boyle
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2015, 20:08:05 pm »

Happy New Year to everyone in the Prediction Quiz. I've updated to scores, I've not yet included the FA Cup or Champions League as only 1 person had a team that's gone out of those competitions, if your team is still in the Carling Cup and Johnstone's Trophy you have the points for that.
   The leader is Lee Hunt with 30 points, in 2nd place is Roger Averill with 29  Smiley and equal 3rd with 28 points are Sean Maher, Dave Holman, George Caddick and Alex Raspin.
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2015, 20:01:20 pm »

The FA Cup results last weekend lost quite a few people some points. So now the new leader is Sean Maher with 33 points followed by Dave (Ossie) Holman 32, Joe Minney 30, Alex Raspin 29 and Iestyn Pocock on 28.
   I will update again at the end of the month.
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2015, 19:34:03 pm »

After this weekends games we now know the winner of the Carling Cup and the leadership of some of the League's have changed. The leader board is as follows
36 points Roy from Topnotch Joinery
34 points Iestyn Poc*ck and Bob Gregory
33 points Sean Maher
30 points Dean Rawlings and Tom Rockingham

Next update at the start of April.
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2015, 19:14:48 pm »

As of today there is a new leader, Sean Maher with 38 points. Last months leader, Roy from Top Notch Joinery is in second place with 33 points followed by Joe Minney and Dave Holman on 30 points.
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2015, 19:13:45 pm »

Getting towards the business end of the season and the scores are as follows
35 points Sean Maher and David Holman
32 points Roy from Top Notch Joinery
31 points Alex Raspin, Chris Hankins and Barry Collins (Essex Cobbler)

No one had either Watford or Bournemouth for the Championship and only one person had Barnet for the Conference. Still to be decided are the F A Cup, Premiership, League 2, Scottish Prem and League 1, Prem top scorer, Champions League and Highest finish in Prem.

Will do another up date soon.
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2015, 21:41:30 pm »

Just waiting to see if Arsenal win the FA Cup, no one has Villa. A lot have Barcelona for the Champions League and just one for Juventus. Looks like Aguero will be the top Prem scorer and we will confirm the final places shortly.
   We are already working on next seasons quiz and welcome any feedback.
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2015, 14:34:55 pm »

The results are as follows, thanks to every one who entered and I will have the new sheet for next seasons quiz ready very soon.

31 pts – 1st place – David Holman (wins £70)
28 pts - 2nd -  Roy Brackley  (wins £20)
27 pts - 3rd -  Sean Maher
26 pts - 4th -  Chris Hankins
24 pts – Equal 5th -  Alex Raspin, Callum Johnson
23 pts - 7th -  Barry Collins
21 pts - Equal 8th -  Ben Coulter-Brophy, Lee Hunt, Mark Kennedy, Andre Zang
20 pts – Equal 12th  Dean Rawlings, James Robinson, Ivor Willers2, Ivor Willers4,Rick ?, Geoff Cleaver,Phil Irons, Matthew Snowling, Dave Shurville
19 pts – Rob Dunkley, Dan Stratford, Marcus R, Ian Williams
18 pts – Joe Baker, Becky Eason, ? Seckington, Alice Eason, Brooke Johnson
16 pts – Edward Boughton, Simon Cordingley, Joe Minney, Mark Worthington, George Caddick, John Saunders, Iestyn Po****, Nick Haycox, Matt Gill, Nigel Corr, Ivor Willers3, Gary Hunt, Kevin Simons, John Boughton, Rex Taylor, D.Boyle, Keith Burrows James Averill, Daniel Ellis, Gavin Field, Rae Pegg, David Field, Joe Sullivan,Carl Myers, Haylee Loe.
15 pts – Martin Hasker, Scott Bromwich, Jonathan Boughton, Roger Averill, Bob Gregory, Kayshik Joshi, Peter Salter2, Philip Perkins (Wilby),David Howe, Shane Webster, Phil Luscombe, Keith Sykes, Ross Boyle, Ant Collett, Peter Pettitt.
14 pts – Rob Perkins, Chris Clayson.
13 pts – P.Doherty, Luke Hodgkin.
12 pts – Rachel Joshi
11 pts – Dayn Freeman, John Kiely, Jason Barge, Peter Salter1, Rich Barnett, Tom Rockingham, Ivor Willers 5, Brian Hodgson, Jim Caddick, Graham Odell, John Buswell, Dan Gunn, Tom Moran, Ray Jefford, Ivor Willers1, Phil Perkins (Bozeat), Andy Durrant, Dave Driscoll, Leah Goacher, Johnny Meek, Paul Eason, Tom Abbott, , Richard Paintin, Terry Boon, David Agostini, Dan Salter, Gareth Ellis, Melvin Johnson, Steve Cosby, Marilyn Daniels, Ryan Toone, Kent Shurville.
10pts – Luke Richardson, Lesley Baker, John Taylor, Josh Nowlan, Lydia Meek, Lee Walters, Dave Fleckney, Edwin Barson, Kevin Sykes, Ann Cleaver.
9 pts – Tony Goacher, Debbi Goacher
8 pts – Andy Trasler, Mike Sullivan, Tony Harris, Elliot Walters
6 pts – John Dean, Ben Preston, Chris Stone, Rachel Buswell, Terry Ballinger, John Humphreys, David Blundell, Alice Eason, M. Odell, Alan ?. Terry Nowlan, Thomas Barge, Jake Shurville, Peter Salter3, Helen Hickman, James Greenwood, Mark Perkins, Peter Salter4, Steve Roswell, Mary Caddick, James Loe.
5 pts – Vivien Flattery, Abi Church, Keith Finson, Peter Long, John Caddick
1 pt – Ann Raspin, Peter Gunn, Aaron Loe, Brian Tuite, Ian White
0 pts – 26 people who paid but didn’t complete the sheet or got everything wrong !
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: