The Hotel End
April 19, 2024, 11:36:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

What happens next

Poll
Question: Are you a STH and will you renew your ticket
I am a STH and will renew whatever happens - 10 (35.7%)
I am a STH and will not renew if KC  stays in chargeC - 11 (39.3%)
I am a STH and will not renew whatever happens - 1 (3.6%)
I am a STH and will wait until the end of the season before deciding wither to renew - 6 (21.4%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens next  (Read 2479 times)
Carton Lid

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Apple User
« on: February 10, 2021, 10:01:30 am »

I'm putting this up so Gareth and James can report back to KT.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 10:05:49 am »

I want him gone but I'll be renewing anyway. I've been a season ticket holder for 22 years and I'm not going to stop because of a blip, and besides, I just want to get back to going to games when all this covid mess is over.

If the football gets better I can always go back to sticking pins in my legs to sate my masochistic cravings. Evil
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
Dan

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2021, 10:17:19 am »

I will not be renewing if Keith is in charge.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2013
Ragdoll Cobbler

View Profile
Linux User Level 5 1000 Posts
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2021, 10:23:21 am »

I will not be renewing if Keith is in charge.

Same, worst anti-football i've seen us play (and we've watched some shi#e!)

Been a season ticket holder since we moved into Sixfields & never thought i'd not renew because of a manager, but KC has broken me.

I don't expect us to win every week but I do expect to try to win, have plenty of shots & play some actual football.

With the world of Covid we now live in, you look at the bigger picture, rather than the previous blind loyalty stance of I'm renewing no matter what

I want to renew but I won't tolerate being served up the current dross & excuses time after time.

Most football fans aren't idiots & the club will soon realise this with the lack of season ticket renewals if KC is still at the helm
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 10:27:27 am by Ragdoll Cobbler » Report Spam   Logged
1HorshamCobbler

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Combination
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2021, 10:50:42 am »

Me too, I will not renew if KC is still here at the end of the season. It’s not the money it’s just the waste of a day or two each week to come away feeling cheated!
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2021, 11:13:36 am »

Same, worst anti-football i've seen us play (and we've watched some shi#e!)

Been a season ticket holder since we moved into Sixfields & never thought i'd not renew because of a manager, but KC has broken me.

I don't expect us to win every week but I do expect to try to win, have plenty of shots & play some actual football.

With the world of Covid we now live in, you look at the bigger picture, rather than the previous blind loyalty stance of I'm renewing no matter what

I want to renew but I won't tolerate being served up the current dross & excuses time after time.

Most football fans aren't idiots & the club will soon realise this with the lack of season ticket renewals if KC is still at the helm

It’s nothing to do with blind loyalty but the desire to support your local club. It is these type of supporters who are the mainstay of the clubs support. Mos t do not insist on goals and attacking football as a prerequisite but in the hope of it. Judging by your comments since joining appear very self centred as if you must be entertained at all costs. You either need to grasp some realism of the Club you appear to support? Otherwise you may face eternal disappointment. You could go and support MK

Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
1HorshamCobbler

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Combination
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2021, 11:19:35 am »

Everbrite you are in a very small minority. Not sure if you will still have a ST when we are languishing towards the bottom of the National League in a couple of years time?
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2021, 11:31:11 am »

No chance, couldn’t give a sh1t about the money, watching football is supposedly entertaining, Curleball isn’t and quite Franky it’s depressing.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest3419

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2021, 11:31:46 am »

It’s nothing to do with blind loyalty but the desire to support your local club. It is these type of supporters who are the mainstay of the clubs support. Mos t do not insist on goals and attacking football as a prerequisite but in the hope of it. Judging by your comments since joining appear very self centred as if you must be entertained at all costs. You either need to grasp some realism of the Club you appear to support? Otherwise you may face eternal disappointment. You could go and support MK

You might be happy watching a turd and even think you can polish it but I believe a good standard of football is important to get me to pay for the product.

KC will not change so KT needs to change him!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Ragdoll Cobbler

View Profile
Linux User Level 5 1000 Posts
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2021, 11:33:10 am »

Haha!

I've been posting on this board since it's inception, (even won the grand national sweepstake once!)

I (like several others) just occasionally get bored with my username & therefore have to set up another profile as can't change username on the site (tried many times to no avail)

I'm not precious about having the most number of posts like some or reacting to every post to get my number of posts up without having anything tangible to say, i'll leave that to others!

Also, I don't feel the need to look at when posters joined/what they previously posted as this is an emotive forum when opinions are allowed to change and should not be thrown back at any poster. We are all supporters of NTFC afterall.

I can see why you've been reported to the mods on several occasions. Certainly would not want to stand/sit anywhere near you at a match.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 11:59:10 am by Ragdoll Cobbler » Report Spam   Logged
guest3428

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2021, 11:36:13 am »

Having paid for season tickets for this season and unlikely to see much live football apart from the Doncaster game will this be credited for the following season. This will determine our renewals.
Report Spam   Logged
Irchy cob

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2021, 11:51:55 am »

Haha!

I've been posting on this board since it's inception, (even won the grand national sweepstake once!)

I (like several others) just occasionally get bored with my username & therefore have to set up another profile as can't change username on the site (tried many times to no avail)

I'm not precious about having the most number of posts like some or reacting to every post to get my number of posts up without having anything tangible to say, i'll leave that to others!

Also, I don't feel the need to look at when posters joined/what they previously posted as this is an emotive forum when opinions are allowed to change and should not be thrown back at poster.

I can see why you've been reported to the mods on several occasions. Certainly would not want to stand/sit anywhere near you at a match.

I 100% agree with this - it’s the reason (along with the shi*e football) that I really can’t be bothered to post much on here anymore.
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
Search 5000 Posts Level 6
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2021, 11:56:55 am »

It's nothing personal Keith.. But after all I have been through as a supporter of NTFC. You have single handedly manage to turn off the light at the end of the tunnel. When I can come back. I expect to come back to league one football. Because there is no reason why I shouldn't.
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2021, 12:00:44 pm »

I'd like to know why Curle is never (that I'm aware of) challenged in his embarrassingly basic, one dimensional hoof tactics by the local media!
Last night, more utter crap from the Maestro..."They didn't do the basics..."
Keith they did...they simply hoofed it into any area, with little opportunity for strikers to actually get any real service or run at Wigan's defence. All this to the strains of Curle barking from the touchline, ensuring they did nothing else but the basics!

Missing the football day experience but not particularly Sixfields...and certainly not whilst the Special Obstinate One is in charge!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 12:02:37 pm by Coolcat » Report Spam   Logged
Letchworthcobbler

View Profile
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2021, 12:05:35 pm »

Will always be a supporter of ntfc until my dying days, but I will not renew my season if that dinosaur of a manger is in charge. Last night was the last straw for me.
Report Spam   Logged

I have nothing to declare except my genius
sxcobbler

Proudtobe.

View Profile
Mobile User Search Combination
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2021, 12:06:46 pm »

I WANT HIM GONE...enough is enough. This is not football as I want it.

However, I will be renewing....whether I watch or not iFollow is another matter.
Last night I fast forwarded thru' a lot of it.
I have not been buying any iFollow away games for a while.

This "football " is barely worth watching if we win ...if, as we do, draw 0-0 or lose ...totally unacceptable.
Report Spam   Logged

Let's show some Ambition !
west stand oap

View Profile
Level 5 Fifth year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2021, 12:07:35 pm »

Ragdoll, your last comment was uncalled for. I sit close enough to Everbrite to exchange the occasional comment and view of how the game is going or about certain players. I can assure you that I find Everbrite to be a very personable individual.
Report Spam   Logged
Bertie

View Profile
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2021, 12:28:52 pm »

I will renew - got a life sentence at the age of eleven 55 years ago and wouldn't know what else to do. Do worry for the future , as watching football isn't the cheapest of hobbies now, and wonder whether younger people will replace us oldies as we fade away. I am perhaps glad in a way that I only have to suffer watching online in the comfort of  home, as turning out on a vile winter night to watch crap of this order does make one question one's sanity. When going through a bad spell it always seems as if it is the worst ever, but I really can't recall a period with so little goalmouth activity. We rarely get a shot in now it seems.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2021, 12:57:35 pm »

Everbrite you are in a very small minority. Not sure if you will still have a ST when we are languishing towards the bottom of the National League in a couple of years time?

Look if you keep on bothering me with your insane message of doom, will complain to the moderators! Please keep your worries to yourself and like thinking people!
Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2021, 13:14:06 pm »

Haha!

Also, I don't feel the need to look at when posters joined/what they previously posted as this is an emotive forum when opinions are allowed to change and should not be thrown back at any poster. We are all supporters of NTFC afterall.

Must admit I recognised your style. You certainly know how to hide behind a few words.  Bored with your name so you change what next will you come up with.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: