The Hotel End
March 19, 2024, 06:22:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Jon Brady

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jon Brady  (Read 42643 times)
JeanGenie

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Level 5 Linux User
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2021, 12:33:15 pm »

YAY!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Ragdoll Cobbler

View Profile
Linux User Level 5 1000 Posts
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2021, 12:35:42 pm »

Happy with this, good luck Jon, Rico & Sammo!  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
guest2995

« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2021, 12:40:18 pm »

Delighted with this decision ...
You couldn’t get a more committed team.
The club has done 100% the right thing by everyone .
Now let’s stay up ....
Report Spam   Logged
guest3355

« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2021, 12:54:25 pm »

It feels like a sensible decision.

Report Spam   Logged
LawfordCob

View Profile
Level 4 Fifth year Anniversary Combination
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2021, 13:04:24 pm »

YAY!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin

Careful now, some may start to question why you are happy! Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Risdene

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Level 4
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2021, 13:07:09 pm »

Delighted with this decision ...
You couldn’t get a more committed team.
The club has done 100% the right thing by everyone .
Now let’s stay up ....
+1
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2021, 13:38:39 pm »

Careful now, some may start to question why you are happy! Grin

Fair question  Cool
To Jean G are you happy for yourself or just for smooth talking big Jon  Grin = el Saviour
Knowing full well you don't reply or comment on posts Shocked  Pretty wise tho'.
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
guest49

« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2021, 14:19:20 pm »

Makes sense for KT to announce now after the elusive win, before the Pompey game.
Once he didn’t replace him after the first few results it was never going to happen and gives the trio some immediate stability.
Fingers crossed we push on and make it difficult for KT not to extend. We have plenty of time to pull clear and survive, if Burton can (with the ‘genius’ of JFH) I’m sure we can.

Report Spam   Logged
singcobb

View Profile
Level 6 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2021, 14:36:12 pm »

Good, I'm pleased about that. Reading between the lines on KT's comments about the medium term and Brady, Sammo and Rico all having roles at the club of some sort makes me think that they are still planning to get an external in for next season.

I guess if the Brady Bunch keep us up it's going to be very difficult for KT to not give them the full time role though.

The ball's in your court, boys, show us what you can do!!!

Fully agree with this. I would really like to see the boys make it very difficult for KT to get rid of them at the end of the season.
I would also hope that the savings in not hiring an outsider will allow for maybe a few more out of contract fresh faces.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3429

« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2021, 14:52:12 pm »

I think you do some of the recruited players a disservice. Some are average and some freed of Curles tactical disciplines are beginning to look ok. I happen to think that the squad is better than originally thought! Are you waving a white flag still?

No, but if you start from the bottom...

I am glad that KT digested my earlier comments, you could obviously see they were directed at him personally.

This is absolutely the right thing to do and given a relatively short period of time I think the boys will mould an exciting team, they do know these divisions as well as anyone.

I didn't say the players were bad but the recruitment was, you can recruit a "team" badly, you probably have some amazing skills but I wouldn't recruit you as part of a PR team for example. That would be dogshit recruitment as we mentioned earlier.

Anyway, C'mon lads!
Report Spam   Logged
guest3429

« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2021, 14:53:03 pm »

Fully agree with this. I would really like to see the boys make it very difficult for KT to get rid of them at the end of the season.
I would also hope that the savings in not hiring an outsider will allow for maybe a few more out of contract fresh faces.

Totally agree..
Report Spam   Logged
Pablo69

View Profile
Level 5 Signature Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2021, 15:38:23 pm »

Agree with giving Brady bunch  until end if season. It us unfortunate that we seem to play a lot better when we are playing so called better teams. We have lost and looked poor when we have played Swindon, Rochdale, Burton, Wigan etc. This is probably because of too much expectation and pressure on the team.
Let's hope that round pegs in round holes and encouragement from JB will help the players relax and play more confidently.
I do think we can stay up, 17th at end of season.
Report Spam   Logged

"The voice of reason"
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2021, 15:38:45 pm »

Down down, you bring me down...or I am the Resurrection?  Wink

Report Spam   Logged
guest3429

« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2021, 15:52:46 pm »

Huh? I hope Brady is not "off his face" on e's? 

That would be a disappointment after just getting the job.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2021, 16:06:16 pm »

Down down, you bring me down...or

This was a favourite with the Hotel End; bit before your time?

Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2021, 16:30:18 pm »

At last a decision, this was totally on the back of that first elusive win and before we get turned over by Pompey, just goes to show I don’t think there was ever an intention to go external, obviously the cheapest solution.
Thomas is in full damage limitation........
I have a feeling of history repeating itself here like with Austin, time will tell.
Anyway I am fully behind the Brady Bunch

UTC
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest3338

« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2021, 16:43:55 pm »

At last a decision, this was totally on the back of that first elusive win and before we get turned over by Pompey, just goes to show I don’t think there was ever an intention to go external, obviously the cheapest solution.
Thomas is in full damage limitation........
I have a feeling of history repeating itself here like with Austin, time will tell.
Anyway I am fully behind the Brady Bunch

UTC
Bleedin obvious weren't it.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2021, 16:50:58 pm »

Good luck Jon, Ian & Marc and of course goalkeeping coach Dan Watson. We're all behind you and at long last a decision has been made.

All the best lads!
Report Spam   Logged
Jim Hall Fixit

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary 500 Posts Avatar
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2021, 17:48:46 pm »

Chuffed. Finally a management team that care for NTFC as much as I do!
Well done KT. Now let’s get a realistic 5 year plan agreed and back The Brady Bunch to get us there.
Report Spam   Logged

"My three children were born in Northamptonshire so I like to think I'm an adopted Northamptonian and it's the same for Rico and Sammo. It means a lot to us because this is our county.
Madrid Cobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2021, 17:56:10 pm »

Pleased about this. Whatever happens the rest of the season I think it's the only sensible decision at this point. Good luck to them and the team!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: