The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 10:31:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Season ticket holders

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Season ticket holders  (Read 11355 times)
guest3063

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #120 on: April 26, 2021, 13:54:11 pm »

As the club probably won't be promoting this, plus there will be a social media blackout, from this Friday til the following Monday...

Deadline for season ticket credit / refunds is this Friday 30th April

KT said in his last interview that hardly anyone has requested either of these options btw...

He would say that, wouldn't he?  Shocked

Well I've requested two credits and one refund from our three.
Report Spam   Logged
Carton Lid

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Apple User
« Reply #121 on: April 26, 2021, 14:18:27 pm »

That's you on the naughty step, just think how gutted you will be when we reach the FA Cup Final and tickets are tight !    Grin
Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #122 on: April 26, 2021, 14:24:35 pm »

That's you on the naughty step, just think how gutted you will be when we reach the FA Cup Final and tickets are tight !    Grin

Grin

I am still getting two season tickets for next season (credit option), only one of my son's doesn't wish to go anymore. So, I should be okay.
Report Spam   Logged
Zen Master

Taxi to Kings Heath mate?

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #123 on: April 26, 2021, 15:00:36 pm »

Credit option x2 for me. As I’ve used the free iFollow service at £10 a pop and only seen one game which was a non event of drabness I feel that I should be getting something off of next season.
Frankly I’m suprised I’m renewing yet again.
Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2022
guest3063

« Reply #124 on: April 26, 2021, 15:37:12 pm »

Frankly I’m suprised I’m renewing yet again.

Same here mate. I must be mad or just sad, because I haven't got anything better to do on a Saturday afternoon  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #125 on: April 26, 2021, 16:01:12 pm »

I'm going to put my Trust hat on here and ask season ticket holders if they are going to renew or if they are not and the reason why you're not....... trying to get a better understanding of potential issues, thoughts, feelings.

Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
guest3428

« Reply #126 on: April 26, 2021, 16:42:17 pm »

I have chosen the full refund option. I will not be renewing. My memory maybe somewhat clouded in terms of times and what was said but my understanding was that if season tickets were bought accepting we might not get a full season it would allow the club to finance a squad equipped for league one. It was a market full of players available due to covid and the club/manager could pick and choose. As it turned out the squad assembled was anything but and looked every bit like a squad assembled with good house keeping being the prime target. Then there was free i follow. Now that is of no interest to me but suited others. As we reach the season climax we have seen one match and the renewals are here.The free i follow for season ticket holders wasn't free but charged for. Now I accept that everyone has a point of view and differ on what is right or otherwise but the failure to offer a full refund I think is wrong. I do think that even if it was offered many wouldn't have taken it ,the i followers for example. I requested a full refund but got the standard letter reply terms and conditions blah blah. I will have to make a point of studying the terms and conditions in the future but I didn't and that was my own fault. Sorry to go on GPC but you did ask.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #127 on: April 26, 2021, 16:46:34 pm »

I'm going to put my Trust hat on here and ask season ticket holders if they are going to renew or if they are not and the reason why you're not....... trying to get a better understanding of potential issues, thoughts, feelings.

As you can see above, 2 out of 3 season tickets to be renewed. The reason my oldest son isn't renewing is the thought of league 2 football again and unfortunately he just doesn't have the enthusiasm for it anymore. He still may attend the occasional fixture though.  
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemender

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Second year Anniversary
« Reply #128 on: April 26, 2021, 17:11:07 pm »

I will definitely be renewing and won't be requesting any sort of refund. As I stated in an earlier post, I've actually saved money this season overall by not going and despite spending £10 on every away game, have saved a fortune by not going and normally go to most. The club are struggling financially due to covid and even without covid would still be struggling so they could do with every penny us supporters can spare and if you think about it you're not out of pocket. We all know the football has been pretty awful most of the time and we're almost certainly going to get relegated, but what's new, we're used to it. As people have probably gathered, I'm not KTs biggest fan, but just because I'm not enamoured with the man at the top, I'll still  be supporting our club as best as I can.
Report Spam   Logged
Dan

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #129 on: April 26, 2021, 19:57:31 pm »

4 refunds from my group of 5.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2013
Shoemender

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Second year Anniversary
« Reply #130 on: April 26, 2021, 20:01:10 pm »

4 refunds from my group of 5.
Who are their prem teams?
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #131 on: April 26, 2021, 20:23:36 pm »

We went for the credit option in the end but will be buying all 3 season tickets for next season.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #132 on: April 26, 2021, 21:42:08 pm »

Won’t be renewing my ST, I wouldn’t mind if Thomas invested in the team or the stadium but he doesn’t.
I’ll give it a miss till he’s gone, will attend the odd game.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Cobblerite

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 26, 2021, 21:52:10 pm »

I won’t be renewing for the first time in 20 plus years. The same T&C’s that the Chairman has abused this year are there again next year. The difference being I have read them and know not to trust him. He behaves like a used car salesman and our club is now an old jalopy. I want him gone and although it hurts I won’t be giving him any more support.
Report Spam   Logged
WadeyCobbler

View Profile
Mobile User Windows User Combination
« Reply #134 on: April 26, 2021, 21:59:52 pm »

Ive taken the credit option so will renew next season for £230 which works out at £10 per game. I've endured ifollow which has been an acceptable alternative so that's a fair deal for me. Not going has also saved me money and time. With football you pay for a product with no guarantee of the quality you will see. We've been lacking quality all season but, especially in the lower leagues that's not unusual.
Report Spam   Logged
Jim Hall Fixit

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary 500 Posts Avatar
« Reply #135 on: April 26, 2021, 23:53:19 pm »

Won’t be renewing my ST, I wouldn’t mind if Thomas invested in the team or the stadium but he doesn’t.
I’ll give it a miss till he’s gone, will attend the odd game.

You didn’t have a ST this season did you Manny?
Report Spam   Logged

"My three children were born in Northamptonshire so I like to think I'm an adopted Northamptonian and it's the same for Rico and Sammo. It means a lot to us because this is our county.
Jim Hall Fixit

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 26, 2021, 23:56:58 pm »

I will be renewing my ST and haven’t asked for a refund.
I thought that’s what supporters did?
No judging from me though - times are financially tough for a lot of folks. Family always trumps NTFC - only thing that does though!
Report Spam   Logged

"My three children were born in Northamptonshire so I like to think I'm an adopted Northamptonian and it's the same for Rico and Sammo. It means a lot to us because this is our county.
Risdene

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Level 4
« Reply #137 on: April 27, 2021, 04:32:34 am »

No judging from me though - times are financially tough for a lot of folks. Family always trumps NTFC - only thing that does though!
Our group of eight are all renewing.................see you next season!
Report Spam   Logged
threeinabed

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #138 on: April 27, 2021, 06:11:17 am »

slightly contradicted yourself with that last comment
Report Spam   Logged
Jim Hall Fixit

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 27, 2021, 06:36:27 am »

slightly contradicted yourself with that last comment

See what you mean - didn’t mean to.
Just meant that I’m lucky and haven’t been adversely affected financially by COVID. So, it’s a no brainer for me to “support” the club I love. Others who are not so lucky clearly have better uses for their £300.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: