The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 07:28:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Season ticket holders

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Season ticket holders  (Read 11409 times)
Manwork04

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #140 on: April 27, 2021, 07:14:04 am »

You didn’t have a ST this season did you Manny?
You are indeed correct Jim, but I don’t count this season as it’s been “virtual”.
I have been a season ticket holder since the raffle tickets for the hotel end, whilst I support the club and have poured god knows how much into it over the years the under funding of basically everything coupled with the broken promises is enough for me.
I’m not saying I won’t attend, the thought of Barrow at home on a Tuesday isn’t that appealing TBH.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
Search 5000 Posts Level 6
« Reply #141 on: April 27, 2021, 08:06:18 am »

No refund... Will be renewing.

I don’t like those involved in it anymore. But I love football.

Report Spam   Logged
tcobb

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #142 on: April 27, 2021, 11:00:03 am »

Nice one Fenners. That's what it's all about, watching your team playing football, having a day out with mates etc, the whole thing.
It's OK being the hero and withdrawing your support in some type of protest, but if people do that then it's self punishment, fair enough if you're into that sort of thing, but why would anybody take away the whole football day from themselves ? Just to prove a point.
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #143 on: April 27, 2021, 11:55:51 am »

As the club probably won't be promoting this, plus there will be a social media blackout, from this Friday til the following Monday...

Deadline for season ticket credit / refunds is this Friday 30th April

KT said in his last interview that hardly anyone has requested either of these options btw...

To be fair, I got an email reminding me this morning and my daughter got a letter from the club last week as they don't have an email address for her (what with her being 3!)
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
LawfordCob

View Profile
Level 4 Fifth year Anniversary Combination
« Reply #144 on: April 27, 2021, 11:56:23 am »

You are indeed correct Jim, but I don’t count this season as it’s been “virtual”.
I have been a season ticket holder since the raffle tickets for the hotel end, whilst I support the club and have poured god knows how much into it over the years the under funding of basically everything coupled with the broken promises is enough for me.
I’m not saying I won’t attend, the thought of Barrow at home on a Tuesday isn’t that appealing TBH.

Slightly more appealing than Barrow away on a Tuesday  
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #145 on: April 27, 2021, 13:44:18 pm »

Slightly more appealing than Barrow away on a Tuesday  
I’d rather go away, never been to Barrow, find a decent pub and have a few beers.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Jim Hall Fixit

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary 500 Posts Avatar
« Reply #146 on: April 27, 2021, 13:49:16 pm »

I know what you mean Manny but at the moment the thought of any home game gets my juices flowing!
Love Tuesday night games as well - even against Barrow!
Gunna miss all those juicy local derbys though - no Franchise, no Poxford, no Pish to look forward too!
( that’s assuming we go down which I am now resigned to).
Report Spam   Logged

"My three children were born in Northamptonshire so I like to think I'm an adopted Northamptonian and it's the same for Rico and Sammo. It means a lot to us because this is our county.
singcobb

View Profile
Level 6 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #147 on: April 27, 2021, 13:51:03 pm »

To be fair, I got an email reminding me this morning and my daughter got a letter from the club last week as they don't have an email address for her (what with her being 3!)

You Luddite, I suppose you burnt her tablet aswell  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
WadeyCobbler

View Profile
Mobile User Windows User Combination
« Reply #148 on: April 28, 2021, 21:43:21 pm »

Renewed today taking the credit option. That can't be done online. Phoned around 12noon, got call back at around 3pm as only certain staff could authorise and process the credit option. Was told most have taken the credit option and around 500 fans have made the donation to have their names on the special shirt. Surprised it was that high.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #149 on: April 29, 2021, 10:12:37 am »

I have chosen the full refund option. I will not be renewing. My memory maybe somewhat clouded in terms of times and what was said but my understanding was that if season tickets were bought accepting we might not get a full season it would allow the club to finance a squad equipped for league one. It was a market full of players available due to covid and the club/manager could pick and choose. As it turned out the squad assembled was anything but and looked every bit like a squad assembled with good house keeping being the prime target. Then there was free i follow. Now that is of no interest to me but suited others. As we reach the season climax we have seen one match and the renewals are here.The free i follow for season ticket holders wasn't free but charged for. Now I accept that everyone has a point of view and differ on what is right or otherwise but the failure to offer a full refund I think is wrong. I do think that even if it was offered many wouldn't have taken it ,the i followers for example. I requested a full refund but got the standard letter reply terms and conditions blah blah. I will have to make a point of studying the terms and conditions in the future but I didn't and that was my own fault. Sorry to go on GPC but you did ask.

After reading this unfortunate message of hard done by; I immediately took up the Credit Option. Thanks Andes you made me made me take a positive decision ,  for once that is.
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
guest49

« Reply #150 on: April 29, 2021, 10:29:06 am »

ST’s aside (which I’m sure will take a hit) it’ll all depend how we start next season.
People will be desperate to get out and about. If we start well and play some decent, winning football we could get some healthy crowds. If it’s crap they’ll go to theme parks or the cinema.
I think football attendances (restrictions permitting) will bounce back to record numbers in the next year or two.
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #151 on: April 29, 2021, 11:19:18 am »

Thanks for responses, gives me an idea of what people are doing...useful information.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
guest3428

« Reply #152 on: April 29, 2021, 12:39:11 pm »

After reading this unfortunate message of hard done by; I immediately took up the Credit Option. Thanks Andes you made me made me take a positive decision ,  for once that is.
el senor sarcastico responde de nuevo
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 29, 2021, 15:23:46 pm »

el senor sarcastico responde de nuevo

Grin Good one! You have I think been on here under anotherID  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

guest3338

« Reply #154 on: April 29, 2021, 19:13:17 pm »

I will be buying a season ticket for 2021/22, not renewing because I didnt have one this season It's (normally) what I do.
Report Spam   Logged
EB Claret

View Profile
Level 5 Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #155 on: April 29, 2021, 21:34:26 pm »

I have donated my refund to the club and realise I am fortunate to be able to do this. Because I have a senior ticket and used ifollow I think of myself as about £2 down per game. Everybody's circumstances and feelings are different so anyone's choice of refund/donation/credit is fair enough.
I will also be renewing next season. UTC.   
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 30, 2021, 12:46:05 pm »

I have chosen the full refund option. I will not be renewing. ...............................etc etc

So what happened to Andes?
Report Spam   Logged

Alfred

View Profile
Search Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #157 on: April 30, 2021, 16:10:02 pm »

No refund or Credit,  next seasons tickets purchased x 8 from our group.

Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 30, 2021, 16:35:07 pm »

No refund or Credit,  next seasons tickets purchased x 8 from our group.

Well done Alfred
Report Spam   Logged

guest3440

« Reply #159 on: April 30, 2021, 16:39:17 pm »

So what happened to Andes?
con te partiro
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: